Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,499 members, 7,808,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her (46573 Views)

My Girlfriend Has Badluck ! Now This Is Happening / Badluck After Sleeping With A Virgin / What My 82yrs Old Grandpa Told Me About Sleeping With Women With Badluck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by Hassanmaye(m): 11:52am On Oct 23, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Na just mere coincidence abeg.......No dey accrue your bad luck to the girl innocent towtow lipsrsealed. Moreover,hope you dey wear paper bag anytime una dey lash cha, because STD coupled with that your so- called bad luck fit plunge you into a state of relegation undecided

Make una stop to dey lash around, because most of these girls wey we just dey look with our canal eyes according to Righteousness2,many of them are walking demons looking for men to destroy....... Righteousness2,hope I made sense?
You sound funny but what you said is true
Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by luvmijeje(f): 11:57am On Oct 23, 2021
Women haff suffered! Hopefully, you didn't transfer your badluck to that innocent lady.

2 Likes

Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by zcee: 11:59am On Oct 23, 2021
Do another one again let's be sure...
Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by Charx122: 12:00pm On Oct 23, 2021
Mountainmen:
Run

If you like make you no Japa
Run" as fast as you can..
Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by dbrown2021: 12:04pm On Oct 23, 2021
Whom a Father loves, he chasteneth. and corrects ...Hebrews 12:6

Whoremongers (fornicators) and adulterers God will judge....Hebrews 13:4

Repent and return to Jesus and be saved and blessed.

4 Likes

Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by oodua1stson: 12:05pm On Oct 23, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Na just mere coincidence abeg.......No dey accrue your bad luck to the girl innocent towtow lipsrsealed. Moreover,hope you dey wear paper bag anytime una dey lash cha, because STD coupled with that your so- called bad luck fit plunge you into a state of relegation undecided

Make una stop to dey lash around, because most of these girls wey we just dey look with our canal eyes according to Righteousness2,many of them are walking demons looking for men to destroy....... Righteousness2,hope I made sense?
forget, my guy. Some girls de carry bad luck Waka while some go give you excess Goodluck
Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by generalwo(m): 12:06pm On Oct 23, 2021
The problem is not the girl.... It's with you.... Fornication is a sin and attracts bad luck to many people...... Stop tying your ill lucks to her..... Stop fornication and your fortunes will improve.... I am not a Saint o.... But it makes no sense coming online to complain that you're experiencing bad luck when you're doing the wrong things...... Oga go marry if you no fit hold body..... Marriage rites no too dey expensive these days
Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by CALCULUS16: 12:06pm On Oct 23, 2021
chinedusamson:
Continue soon the back luck that’ll hit you , you’ll not have data to come drop post for here
operamini free data is there na cheesy
Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by wallrichy: 12:10pm On Oct 23, 2021
Repeat the action 2 to 3 more times for a proper confirmation if actually she brings bad luck.....Get back after and let's discuss...
Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by Hassanmaye(m): 12:11pm On Oct 23, 2021
Carchoice:
You are not even concerned if God is punishing you for fornicating?

1 Like

Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by Hassanmaye(m): 12:13pm On Oct 23, 2021
FalseProphet1:

She's a blind witch!

Blind witches are people whom their ancestors dedicated to their deity without their consent and most times before they were born.

You can either experience good luck or repeated tragedy during your encounters with them cos there's always a demon attached to them at birth after the rituals to enforce certain covenants in their life.

If you don't back off now, you will experience a higher level of frustration and end up comitting suicide.

This I have seen.
Hahahhahahaha
Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by Hassanmaye(m): 12:15pm On Oct 23, 2021
brownemmanuel43:

U did not only made sense, u equally said words of wisdom. Most of these bitches are walking corps
what you said is true is not a joke
Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by Spain007(m): 12:16pm On Oct 23, 2021
kenzo25:
I don’t think so, if u do it the third time pls share what u noticed. If nothing happens then it was a coincidence but it something terrible happens then run oooo

He fit carry HIV the third time oh or rather tie net...
Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by mayorofyentown(m): 12:20pm On Oct 23, 2021
yawns
Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by FvckAllMods: 12:22pm On Oct 23, 2021
Fornication is not fvcking olosho nah abi?
blahc007:
Haven't been to Hell or Heaven, so I don't know how fornication is judged there....but one thing I know, fornication kills you here ..any time you fornicate, something dies in you....slow poison that kills little by little, that's what fornication is....
Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by Sukkyy2010: 12:22pm On Oct 23, 2021
kenzo25:
I don’t think so, if u do it the third time pls share what u noticed. If nothing happens then it was a coincidence but it something terrible happens then run oooo

Don't give any other trial, to what validation?
Maybe your next trial will cost you your major financial avenue.

I'm even congratulating you for your sense of notice. To do yourself good Just let her be.
Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by FvckAllMods: 12:25pm On Oct 23, 2021
I haven't since 2019, i get peace of mind tho
femi4:
Stop having sex for a yr and let's see if your number of bad lucks won't increase.
Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by marsup: 12:29pm On Oct 23, 2021
Continue.........
Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by Adakintroy: 12:34pm On Oct 23, 2021
Those of una mode weh de up there de role out this thread that pitch men against women. Know in your heart's this thing is going deep..and the water don de pass knee. He de sweet una as this matter de generate movement..but make una know say una de pitch the two genders against each other.

As papa na to settle quarrel no be to add join.
Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by Tzar(m): 12:35pm On Oct 23, 2021
Oga RUN while you can. You are smart enough to notice the signs.
As a man or woman, you must be aware of the consequences of your relationships or interactions. There are other dimensions connected to our known physical dimension.
Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by Prettychild(f): 12:36pm On Oct 23, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
I went to pick her up from uni then drove her to my house.
We chilled drank wine then bleeped well
After sex I decided to drive her back to school.
On our way my back tire brake just lock
The wheel stopped rotating.
I had to Shell out 10k to repair

2nd time with this same girl yesterday night we had sex
This morning I got a message that the items I planned to ship from Canada was cancelled.

Why do I experience these badluck events after having sex with this girl
That’s because fornication and sexual immorality is not good
Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by SocialJustice: 12:42pm On Oct 23, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

This morning I got a message that the items I planned to ship from Canada was cancelled.

Coincidence, if the Bleep done tire you then let her go. No come seek validation here say she be witch.
Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by handyman90: 12:43pm On Oct 23, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

Not only this girl sir, you break the hedge when you fornicate and it is the will of God to abstain.
Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by RPG2020(m): 12:46pm On Oct 23, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

One... your back tire brake is bad really bad
Two...you use someone else's CC to order goods from Canada and you think is sharpness

Your order has been shipped grin
Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by emerged01(m): 12:51pm On Oct 23, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed

May God not let you experience it.
Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by Elliotwaveforec: 1:00pm On Oct 23, 2021
Run away from girls who fraternise with yahoo boys.
Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by BePrepared: 1:01pm On Oct 23, 2021
Akalia:
Not true. While fornication is a grave sin it however does not bring bad luck. I speak from experience.

Most bad luck aren't obvious and instant
Flee fornication
Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by Zetty177x: 1:06pm On Oct 23, 2021
Na the guy get barrier

1 Like

Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by zinizta: 1:07pm On Oct 23, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

1 Like

Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by slystyle203(m): 1:08pm On Oct 23, 2021
Must you have sex?
Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by shineeye1: 1:13pm On Oct 23, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

SHARRAP!!!
Na your evil doings de give you bad luck so o. Beware, your cup wan full now.
You were thinking that the evil hubby of Toto Testing all around would bring you good luck abi? You better behave before you are swallowed without remedy
Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by Philomath1212: 1:17pm On Oct 23, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

Something dey cook okra for your head...
'cos you're not well...
You carry stick shook somebody's daughter hole, and you're aligning it with your personal palava...
You shook, you no shook, palava go still dey for you...
Who knows if you're the one depositing setbacks to the lady's life with your stick, I pity who go put that lady for house some years time....
Africa and their jagbajantis fornication mindset...
Ship from Canada ko, Canoe from Kaduna ni...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Dumped By Boyfriend On Christmas Eve, Rescued After Drinking Sniper / Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) / Why Do Nigeria Ladies Dislike Fair Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.