Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,470 members, 7,781,364 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:12 PM

Nancy Chidera Apologises To Mercy Johnson Over Post About Her Daughter, School - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nancy Chidera Apologises To Mercy Johnson Over Post About Her Daughter, School (37546 Views)

Pero Gushes Over 2Baba As He Attends Their Daughter’s School Game In US (Photo) / Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) / Alexx Ekubo Shades Uti Nwachukwu Over Post About Cee-c's Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nancy Chidera Apologises To Mercy Johnson Over Post About Her Daughter, School by collinometricx: 11:45am On Oct 23, 2021
tooth4tooth:
She must have been bullied to submission

She wasn't bully shit..
She's not even a teacher in the school just random person who went to pick her cousins.. Na just hate de her body

1 Like

Re: Nancy Chidera Apologises To Mercy Johnson Over Post About Her Daughter, School by Rebuke: 11:46am On Oct 23, 2021
Smh
Re: Nancy Chidera Apologises To Mercy Johnson Over Post About Her Daughter, School by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 23, 2021
In-between both sides of the story lies the truth.

Make that call now to ensure safe, relaible, affordable and fast delivery of your packages/goods/items. RENDA is all the partner you need for your logistics needs.

Ship with confidence. Let us take the worries of shipping off your hands so you can concentrate on drumming up more business.

Call/chat us now: 08034679391
Re: Nancy Chidera Apologises To Mercy Johnson Over Post About Her Daughter, School by Wegood: 11:47am On Oct 23, 2021
Re: Nancy Chidera Apologises To Mercy Johnson Over Post About Her Daughter, School by delzbaba(m): 11:49am On Oct 23, 2021
ManOfCompetence:
Why the apology?? Someone should fill me in please
She said some unverified and hurtful things about mercy and her daughter, maligning there character seriously, all this women that just carry phone and type rubbish online, na dem

2 Likes

Re: Nancy Chidera Apologises To Mercy Johnson Over Post About Her Daughter, School by ogododo: 11:49am On Oct 23, 2021
doggedfighter:
Poor teacher !

Intimidation is real.
Same dem do for #Endsars

2 Likes

Re: Nancy Chidera Apologises To Mercy Johnson Over Post About Her Daughter, School by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:51am On Oct 23, 2021
moneyissweet:
Stupid teachers

I hate them all.

I fucking hate teachers

By the time I am done with the idiot that bullied my son he will know the difference between home father and street father.

Bastard

You hate teachers?

Then why not keep your child at home?

Some of you actually think it is easy to teach. You think you can do better jobs.

Keep your child at home, and homeschool him, let us see what would become of him in the future.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nancy Chidera Apologises To Mercy Johnson Over Post About Her Daughter, School by Kilotat: 11:53am On Oct 23, 2021
Vagina people. Anyway check my Signature
Re: Nancy Chidera Apologises To Mercy Johnson Over Post About Her Daughter, School by georgeakins: 11:57am On Oct 23, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Mercy Johnson should change her daughter's school...I'm speaking from experience here...

no matter what,the hatred that the mistress has already had for her daughter won't just go off undecided. Make she change the pikin school..

How many times would she change her daughter's school? The daughter was in Green spring school before now. She only needs to change her character.

Above all, I think private schools have done more harm to our educational system.
Re: Nancy Chidera Apologises To Mercy Johnson Over Post About Her Daughter, School by generalwo(m): 12:01pm On Oct 23, 2021
Everybody Wan trend by fire by force..... Even who no witness something go talk say e witness am just to get camera and media attention..... Na wa o
Re: Nancy Chidera Apologises To Mercy Johnson Over Post About Her Daughter, School by delzbaba(m): 12:01pm On Oct 23, 2021
Mercy johnson should take this woman up immediately and make sure she faces the law, you can say this much hateful things about something you don't have proper information about,,this is coming from a place of hate,,haba

3 Likes

Re: Nancy Chidera Apologises To Mercy Johnson Over Post About Her Daughter, School by conalex(f): 12:02pm On Oct 23, 2021
moneyissweet:
Stupid teachers

I hate them all.

I fucking hate teachers

By the time I am done with the idiot that bullied my son he will know the difference between home father and street father.

Bastard
pls don't take your child to the people you hate, make sure u teach them yourself

3 Likes

Re: Nancy Chidera Apologises To Mercy Johnson Over Post About Her Daughter, School by delzbaba(m): 12:04pm On Oct 23, 2021
imaginethe vile bile from this wicked woman trying to malign a mother, father and child Women hate each other so much, thank God mercy j went back to the school and made a live video,,now you are apologising?

1 Like

Re: Nancy Chidera Apologises To Mercy Johnson Over Post About Her Daughter, School by descarado: 12:05pm On Oct 23, 2021
Her comments before is so vile. Full of hate.

People and amebo.

So tee she know she built one dilapidated hotel.

If the husband pursue mercy and come for her, she will readily follow him.

1 Like

Re: Nancy Chidera Apologises To Mercy Johnson Over Post About Her Daughter, School by descarado: 12:06pm On Oct 23, 2021
delzbaba:
imaginethe vile bile from this wicked woman trying to malign a mother, father and child Women hate each other so much, thank God mercy j went back to the school and made a live video,,now you are apologising?

I just read what came out of this woman's mouth.
If she has gun, she will shot mercy. The human heart

1 Like

Re: Nancy Chidera Apologises To Mercy Johnson Over Post About Her Daughter, School by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:07pm On Oct 23, 2021
Anyone who watched the video will easily see that the apology was forced.

Shameful

2 Likes

Re: Nancy Chidera Apologises To Mercy Johnson Over Post About Her Daughter, School by Abitolola: 12:13pm On Oct 23, 2021
emmabest2000:
This world no balance,

Dem force apologies out of her mouth

I tell you, no be small thing

1 Like

Re: Nancy Chidera Apologises To Mercy Johnson Over Post About Her Daughter, School by moneyissweet(m): 12:14pm On Oct 23, 2021
Another stupid idiot.

I know you are a teacher,by the time I am done with you people you will learn how to respect rich kids.

Some of you idiots can't even afford 500NGN recharge card,and you will have guts to bully a child that father is paying 300kNGN per term.

Idiots

conalex:
pls don't take your child to the people you hate, make sure u teach them yourself
Re: Nancy Chidera Apologises To Mercy Johnson Over Post About Her Daughter, School by hope4nigeria(m): 12:14pm On Oct 23, 2021
NaBanga:
The woman was obviously pressured to apologize. She is shaking and saying she received death threats. Those threats likely came from the police. Her previous IG post was very specific, so I do believe the first version. lipsrsealed
what ever you like, you believe, nobody care about your opinion, people should learn to verify things before they judge. even Bible talk am, but because 85% of Nigerians are mad people so

1 Like

Re: Nancy Chidera Apologises To Mercy Johnson Over Post About Her Daughter, School by BRATISLAVA: 12:16pm On Oct 23, 2021
Newboss:
If na woman talk am, I CANNOT believe it.

Women are not meant to be believed without further collaboration or evidence.

Even if your wife or girlfriend talk say a guy rape am, don't believe it. Instead, do some digging for logical proof

Why is it always rape that men can't believe?

Is it that it has been angels raping women endlessly on just FP, let alone the whole world?

What further "logical proof" would you like in defense of rapists? You lot saw the Ijesha videos and still wouldn't believe it unless you saw him ejaculate in her. If that is logic, it is now stupidity.

Find something else not to believe about women. Because at this rate, nobody believes anything men say either.

1 Like

Re: Nancy Chidera Apologises To Mercy Johnson Over Post About Her Daughter, School by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:16pm On Oct 23, 2021
Just see how she's sounding humble now.
Re: Nancy Chidera Apologises To Mercy Johnson Over Post About Her Daughter, School by frugal(m): 12:16pm On Oct 23, 2021
xxxboyxxx:
She wan trend. Enjoy your 5mins of fame. Na mercy Johnson Bleep up wey she no arrest you.
Arrest her for what exactly? Why do you people like abusing power in this country?

1 Like

Re: Nancy Chidera Apologises To Mercy Johnson Over Post About Her Daughter, School by moneyissweet(m): 12:18pm On Oct 23, 2021
I know your type

Die hard poor teacher

Keep messing with Rich kids until you are shot in your sturbon blockhead

Anuofia

BluntTheApostle:

You hate teachers?

Then why not keep your child at home?

Some of you actually think it is easy to teach. You think you can do better jobs.

Keep your child at home, and homeschool him, let us see what would become of him in the future.

Re: Nancy Chidera Apologises To Mercy Johnson Over Post About Her Daughter, School by Walexx412: 12:22pm On Oct 23, 2021
Fake news ����
Re: Nancy Chidera Apologises To Mercy Johnson Over Post About Her Daughter, School by Boogyman557: 12:24pm On Oct 23, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool I SWEAR DOWN DAT LADI WEY DE APOLOGIZE GOOD TO NACK. SEE PERSON LIPS. IF DIS 1 LICK UR KINGSON U GO COME 2sc.. SAME REASON I HIGH ON MY KUSH 24sc.. WTF MAN
Re: Nancy Chidera Apologises To Mercy Johnson Over Post About Her Daughter, School by harsysky(m): 12:29pm On Oct 23, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Who are the foolish fans that are fast at sending death threats to harmless people, but find it difficult to do same to our wicked politicians?

Misplaced priority!

Those people will die in place of the politicians they can't send death threat to, but will waste no time to send death threats to innocent and good Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Nancy Chidera Apologises To Mercy Johnson Over Post About Her Daughter, School by Goldenheart(m): 12:34pm On Oct 23, 2021
cheesy
Re: Nancy Chidera Apologises To Mercy Johnson Over Post About Her Daughter, School by Jimtop001(m): 12:35pm On Oct 23, 2021
NaBanga:
The woman was obviously pressured to apologize. She is shaking and saying she received death threats. Those threats likely came from the police. Her previous IG post was very specific, so I do believe the first version. lipsrsealed
You honestly don't make sense, walahi! Something is wrong with your perspective... You need inner eye glasses. Shioor
Re: Nancy Chidera Apologises To Mercy Johnson Over Post About Her Daughter, School by Kobicove(m): 12:39pm On Oct 23, 2021
xxxboyxxx:
She wan trend. Enjoy your 5mins of fame. Na mercy Johnson Bleep up wey she no arrest you.

Mercy Johnson is the one who brought this whole thing to the public domain undecided
Re: Nancy Chidera Apologises To Mercy Johnson Over Post About Her Daughter, School by EzekielAkins: 1:02pm On Oct 23, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Who are the foolish fans that are fast at sending death threats to harmless people, but find it difficult to do same to our wicked politicians?

Misplaced priority!

That's what you get when you have baboons as citizens
Re: Nancy Chidera Apologises To Mercy Johnson Over Post About Her Daughter, School by fredoooooo: 1:04pm On Oct 23, 2021
You see, this is one of the even that make this country be like this . You say the truth and the majority of the society begin to threaten you.. Nigerians are Nigerian problem

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toby Grey Reacts To The Comparison Of Her With Tiwa Savage / Tanzanian Musician, Diamond Platnumz Disappears As Stage Collapses / How Empire Star Jussie Smollett Paid Two Nigerian Men To Attack Him (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.