Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,700 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

Nancy Chidera Apologises To Mercy Johnson Over Post About Her Daughter, School - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nancy Chidera Apologises To Mercy Johnson Over Post About Her Daughter, School (37570 Views)

Pero Gushes Over 2Baba As He Attends Their Daughter’s School Game In US (Photo) / Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) / Alexx Ekubo Shades Uti Nwachukwu Over Post About Cee-c's Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nancy Chidera Apologises To Mercy Johnson Over Post About Her Daughter, School by EzekielAkins: 1:04pm On Oct 23, 2021
BOOOMNAIJA:
Ladies Sha...

Dear ladies, the hair on your head might be Brazilian or American but your private part hair will always remain that of your nationality...

My sister, you can't cheat nature....

Who's this person na���
Re: Nancy Chidera Apologises To Mercy Johnson Over Post About Her Daughter, School by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:49pm On Oct 23, 2021
moneyissweet:
I know your type

Die hard poor teacher

Keep messing with Rich kids until you are shot in your sturbon blockhead

Anuofia

I have dealt with countless children, and reformed them with an iron fist.

And see, I am still alive and well.

Many parents still appreciate me when they see me.

One student who beat up his father, and was brought to our school is now reformed, and always bows when he sees me.

This particular boy was originally dumped in a boarding house in England, and learned how to smoke. He was spending money on cocaine, and his parents were advised to bring him to Nigeria. After changing schools twice, they brought him to our school. The principal himself told the parents that he was putting the boy under my care.

It was just the second day that he committed an offense. I baptized him with my pankere.

After a week of thorough discipline, the father came to school, foaming at the mouth. I told him he could withdraw the boy if he wanted to or give me at least 2 weeks to reform him.

They withdrew him. After about a year, they brought him back. Within that one year, he had raped a girl, beaten up his dad, was caught with cocaine (spent 2 months in prison before being secretly released), and removed from about 5 schools for corrupting and bullying other students.

Before the next term, I had reformed this boy with pankere. It was painful, but it had to be done.

Now, the boy is doing fine now.

1 Like

Re: Nancy Chidera Apologises To Mercy Johnson Over Post About Her Daughter, School by othermen: 1:51pm On Oct 23, 2021
Shame on those who are saying the apology was forced. This lady seem very manipulative. Saying she was receiving death threat in the video is all in a bid to malign Mercy J character further and shame on her for doing so. She should share the death threats received. Her apology is nothing...when she spewed her poison, it was as though she was there when the incident occurred and had followed the little girl all her life.

Mercy J went to the school afterwards, and did a live video with the head of the school to debunk the vile nonsense this woman spilled concerning Mercy and her daughter. So those who are saying the apology was forced, believe Mercy J, the principals of the school in the live video, who denied some of what the lady alleged... are in on the lies.

Mercy J only said her daughter not be bullied and that position will always be defensible.

1 Like

Re: Nancy Chidera Apologises To Mercy Johnson Over Post About Her Daughter, School by ModestGal(f): 1:54pm On Oct 23, 2021
This mercy Johnson thought we are all fools, lol
So your daughters teacher hates her because you are a celebrity, lol. Average Nigerians that are dumb ases, I'm sure there's something else in there. In the Nigeria,I know,if you are a celebrity daughter,wetin I even dey talk,if your parents rich pass your classmates, you will be automatically treated better than all the rest of your classmates.
So I'm sure there is something else we don't know, either all of you are playing scripts or na another thing dey make una fight

1 Like

Re: Nancy Chidera Apologises To Mercy Johnson Over Post About Her Daughter, School by PeachtreeReside(f): 1:55pm On Oct 23, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Who are the foolish fans that are fast at sending death threats to harmless people, but find it difficult to do same to our wicked politicians?

Misplaced priority!

To do that To a politician is a near death sentence.
Re: Nancy Chidera Apologises To Mercy Johnson Over Post About Her Daughter, School by Happinext(m): 2:19pm On Oct 23, 2021
Only those who don't know this woman (MJ) see her as an angel. Go and ask her workers in the hotel who she is. She is one of the most wicked soul ever to exist.

Her kids is spoilt brats, and she is encouraging it. I can't say much before 'they' force me to apologize. Just ask those who work for her. Ask about her kids as well.

1 Like

Re: Nancy Chidera Apologises To Mercy Johnson Over Post About Her Daughter, School by moneyissweet(m): 2:56pm On Oct 23, 2021
Maybe you didn't become na teacher by mistake. Some teachers have passion for the job while some take the job out of frustration thereby transferring their frustration and envy to rich kids.

I know you know what I am saying.

BluntTheApostle:

One student who beat up his father, and was brought to our school is now reformed, and always bows when he sees me.

This particular boy was originally dumped in a boarding house in England, and learned how to smoke. He was spending money on cocaine, and his parents were advised to bring him to Nigeria. After changing schools twice, they brought him to our school. The principal himself told the parents that he was putting the boy under my care.

It was just the second day that he committed an offense. I baptized him with my pankere.

After a week of thorough discipline, the father came to school, foaming at the mouth. I told him he could withdraw the boy if he wanted to or give me at least 2 weeks to reform him.

They withdrew him. After about a year, they brought him back. Within that one year, he had raped a girl, beaten up his dad, was caught with cocaine (spent 2 months in prison before being secretly released), and removed from about 5 schools for corrupting and bullying other students.

Before the next term, I had reformed this boy with pankere. It was painful, but it had to be done.

1 Like

Re: Nancy Chidera Apologises To Mercy Johnson Over Post About Her Daughter, School by jidxin(m): 3:03pm On Oct 23, 2021
NaBanga:
The woman was obviously pressured to apologize. She is shaking and saying she received death threats. Those threats likely came from the police. Her previous IG post was very specific, so I do believe the first version. lipsrsealed
35 stuuupid people liked your post
Re: Nancy Chidera Apologises To Mercy Johnson Over Post About Her Daughter, School by iluvdonjazzy: 3:54pm On Oct 23, 2021
See as the girl fine, mheeen I need her number.
Re: Nancy Chidera Apologises To Mercy Johnson Over Post About Her Daughter, School by horhizah(f): 4:46pm On Oct 23, 2021
doggedfighter:
Poor teacher !

Intimidation is real.
She's not a teacher in the school, she said she was misinformed
Re: Nancy Chidera Apologises To Mercy Johnson Over Post About Her Daughter, School by phenylalanine(m): 5:05pm On Oct 23, 2021
moneyissweet:
Stupid teachers

I hate them all.

I fucking hate teachers

By the time I am done with the idiot that bullied my son he will know the difference between home father and street father.

Bastard
Your drugs, Your drugs, where did you keep it, pls don't skip it again.
Re: Nancy Chidera Apologises To Mercy Johnson Over Post About Her Daughter, School by doggedfighter(f): 5:05pm On Oct 23, 2021
horhizah:

She's not a teacher in the school, she said she was misinformed

Alright, thanks.
Re: Nancy Chidera Apologises To Mercy Johnson Over Post About Her Daughter, School by DMerciful(m): 5:08pm On Oct 23, 2021
Woman to woman, e nor concern men. At least they won't blame men this time.
Re: Nancy Chidera Apologises To Mercy Johnson Over Post About Her Daughter, School by moneyissweet(m): 5:26pm On Oct 23, 2021
Another frustrated poor nwa teacher spotted.

phenylalanine:

Your drugs, Your drugs, where did you keep it, pls don't skip it again.
Re: Nancy Chidera Apologises To Mercy Johnson Over Post About Her Daughter, School by Kyf1: 5:32pm On Oct 23, 2021
Ok
Re: Nancy Chidera Apologises To Mercy Johnson Over Post About Her Daughter, School by NaBanga: 6:03pm On Oct 23, 2021
tooth4tooth:
She must have been bullied to submission

She was definitely bullied. You know it's Nigeria and someone can be jailed or lose their life, if they don't have money. I do not know Mercy Johnson, but I know someone who worked with her. I was told of another incident involving the actress and her children, although they did not mention Purity. Without saying what I was told in confidence, I will say that Mercy Johnson is much like married women who beat and abuse their househelps. She is not a good person and she is teaching her children to disrespect their elders. Her children will pay the price unless someone intervenes soon. Let's see if the child is still in attendance at Chrisland after December. wink
Re: Nancy Chidera Apologises To Mercy Johnson Over Post About Her Daughter, School by NaBanga: 6:11pm On Oct 23, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

Please PM me the name of the school. Please I don't want my son to have broken bones or head trauma. But good discipline is ok.
Re: Nancy Chidera Apologises To Mercy Johnson Over Post About Her Daughter, School by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:35pm On Oct 23, 2021
NaBanga:

Please PM me the name of the school. Please I don't want my son to have broken bones or head trauma. But good discipline is ok.

I never hit people over the head. I never slapped because of the ears.

1 Like

Re: Nancy Chidera Apologises To Mercy Johnson Over Post About Her Daughter, School by RosyIsBlessed: 7:19pm On Oct 23, 2021
xxxboyxxx:
She wan trend. Enjoy your 5mins of fame. Na mercy Johnson Bleep up wey she no arrest you.

Exactly!!! She's lucky sha.
Re: Nancy Chidera Apologises To Mercy Johnson Over Post About Her Daughter, School by Freedom34: 7:28pm On Oct 23, 2021
In fact you beat me to ds comment.
It is their types DT caused d #endsars chaos where d lives and properties were lost due to d spread of false news.

The tin wey dey pain me be say when these demons are broadcasting these false news, they paint it in such ways as if d incidents happened right in front of them.

The ones who broadcast d 'lekki massacre' (witjout any proofs) which led to d vandalism of lives and properties suddenly went numb when asked to show evidence.

ogododo:

Same dem do for #Endsars
Re: Nancy Chidera Apologises To Mercy Johnson Over Post About Her Daughter, School by ogododo: 9:22pm On Oct 23, 2021
Freedom34:
It is their types DT caused d #endsars chaos where d lives and properties were lost due to d spread of false news.

The tin wey dey pain me be say when these demons are broadcasting these false news, they paint it in such ways as if d incidents happened right in front of them.

The ones who broadcast d 'lekki massacre' (witjout any proofs) which led to d vandalism of lives and properties suddenly went numb when asked to show evidence.

Lekki massacre no be hoax, gofsment dey threatened people.
Re: Nancy Chidera Apologises To Mercy Johnson Over Post About Her Daughter, School by yesloaded: 11:15pm On Oct 23, 2021
moneyissweet:
Another stupid idiot.

I know you are a teacher,by the time I am done with you people you will learn how to respect rich kids.

Some of you idiots can't even afford 500NGN recharge card,and you will have guts to bully a child that father is paying 300kNGN per term.

Idiots

Take it easy bro, no need to fight your fellow nairalander

To me, going to the kid school doing live video is unnecessary. Mercy supposed to report the matter to school authorities with evidence. Infact the members of public doesn't needs to know about this issue

Btw, I'm not in support of teacher bullying their students for no reason.

1 Like

Re: Nancy Chidera Apologises To Mercy Johnson Over Post About Her Daughter, School by Desireskylah: 2:09am On Oct 24, 2021
development of forex trading bot, forex ea robot, mt4 forex ea, metatrader ea robot
Re: Nancy Chidera Apologises To Mercy Johnson Over Post About Her Daughter, School by erniok(m): 6:27am On Oct 24, 2021
Freedom34:

Get your assertions right. The vandalisation happened at the peak of the end SARS protest. The "lekki massacre" was the total end of the protest.
Re: Nancy Chidera Apologises To Mercy Johnson Over Post About Her Daughter, School by Freedom34: 2:39pm On Oct 24, 2021
Dhur, d vandalism was a fallout of d 'lekki massacre' hoax.
It happened just last year nwanne, not 100 years ago.

Ppl were so enraged at d 'massacre' of 'soldiers killing 78 protesters on lekki bridge' that violence broke out.
You don't need to bend d truth.
cool
erniok:

Get your assertions right. The vandalisation happened at the peak of the end SARS protest. The "lekki massacre" was the total end of the protest.
Re: Nancy Chidera Apologises To Mercy Johnson Over Post About Her Daughter, School by erniok(m): 5:00pm On Oct 24, 2021
Freedom34:

Dhur, d vandalism was a fallout of d 'lekki massacre' hoax.
It happened just last year nwanne, not 100 years ago.

Ppl were so enraged at d 'massacre' of 'soldiers killing 78 protesters on lekki bridge' that violence broke out.
You don't need to bend d truth.
cool
Bend which truth if I may ask? Quote with facts. The "lekki massacre" was the end of that protest.
Re: Nancy Chidera Apologises To Mercy Johnson Over Post About Her Daughter, School by ManOfCompetence(m): 11:10pm On Oct 25, 2021
delzbaba:
She said some unverified and hurtful things about mercy and her daughter, maligning there character seriously, all this women that just carry phone and type rubbish online, na dem
Thank you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kizz Daniel Unfollows Davido On IG / Chacha Eke And Her Husband, Austin Faani Welcome 4th Child - A Baby Girl / Genevieve, Rita, Uche Jombo Are "Veteran-Spinsters" - Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.