Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Yul Edochie Reacts To Tiwa Savage Sex Tape - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie Reacts To Tiwa Savage Sex Tape (65831 Views)

Ugezu Ugezu Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Sex Tape / Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash / Rita Edochie Reacts Blasts Ladies That Do Butt Enlargement Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Tiwa Savage Sex Tape by Lokojatoofar: 10:22pm On Oct 22, 2021
ethicallyright:

The duty of mothers is to teach their daughters how to be feminine. Submission is the first characteristic of femininity. No virtuous mother on Earth would advise her daughter to leave a good man whose only weakness is cheating. She'd rather her daughter encourages the man to protect himself to avoid STDs.

[s]May God Almighty bless me with more wisdom and give all the men on this forum rich , strong and independent wives who will forgive their shortcomings.
[/s]
May the Good Lord also give ladies who will quote me the grace to be submissive wives who will forgive their caring husbands who only cheat.

Shut up already angry stop using one persons cup to measure for another. Bloody idiot talking about women remaining with cheating husbands and encouraging tgem to cheat safely? Are you normal in that coconut shell head of yours? Will you encourage your wife yo cheat wisely? If she was caring to you but her only flaw was cheating? Dont even give me that crap about gender differemce. Bomboclat.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Tiwa Savage Sex Tape by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 22, 2021
Baba done soapy with the video taya grin angry
Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Tiwa Savage Sex Tape by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 22, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

The matter WILL slide. I g8ve it 6 minths, no one will remember.

But the internet never forgets. Her son will watch that video,. That's certain!

This is a stupidity you cannot erase.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Tiwa Savage Sex Tape by Clinghton: 10:23pm On Oct 22, 2021
It has reached the stage when we sympathizer with wrong actions, because it's now common so we chose the ones that are less wrong and condone it.
The extent of decay.

What do you think would be the actions if this tiwa's video got out in the early 70's.
Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Tiwa Savage Sex Tape by FunNoStrings(m): 10:25pm On Oct 22, 2021
blockgeek69:
Gather here if you still haven't watched that video.

We plenty. Curiosity does me no good. I rather keep it in check!
Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Tiwa Savage Sex Tape by Lokojatoofar: 10:27pm On Oct 22, 2021
Clinghton:
It has reached the stage when we sympathizer with wrong actions, because it's now common so we chose the ones that are less wrong and condone it.
The extent of decay.

What do you think would be the actions if this tiwa's video got out in the early 70's.

To hell with you and your 70s. We are in 21st centuary.
Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Tiwa Savage Sex Tape by ahamonyeka(m): 10:33pm On Oct 22, 2021
Tiwa wait e get one style wey i never do

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Tiwa Savage Sex Tape by Lightorder: 10:36pm On Oct 22, 2021
Hypocrites everywhere, clapping for her. Tiwa and her dog boyfriend . Only dogs and it like would have sex in the market place. Before any misguided low budget feminist comes to shout why it must be only the woman ; I said,” Tiwa dog and her dog boyfriend “

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Tiwa Savage Sex Tape by kambili999(f): 10:38pm On Oct 22, 2021
blackgold2018:
you just jealous

Thrash
Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Tiwa Savage Sex Tape by emmnprince(m): 10:39pm On Oct 22, 2021
ethicallyright:
This wouldn't happen if Tiwa Savage didn't divorce the one man who really loved her. There would be no sextape if she remained with the father of her only son who almost ended his life when he realized he wouldn't get the opportunity to be by her side anymore.

Till the end of time, Queen B (Beyonce) will always be praised. When Jay-Z cheated on her with a woman she's prettier than, Queen Beyonce fought the lady and warned her to stay off her legally married husband.

The weeks that followed Jay-Z's infidelity scandal were terrible. Feminist organizations on Twitter , millions of her female followers on Instagram and those who couldn't preserve their Hollywood marriages unanimously encouraged her to dump Mr. Carter.

Queen Beyonce went underground. The next we saw her was by her husband's side. She'd get pregnant with her twins within few months.

Beyonce is finer and more famous than Tiwa but she understood one thing: Men are biologically polygamous grin and she remains a happy woman today.

If Tiwa was with her ex-husband, the broke gold digger, whose second motive in the relationship is to brag that he's the one making Tiwa moan, wouldn't be in the picture.

The duty of mothers is to teach their daughters how to be feminine. Submission is the first characteristic of femininity. No virtuous mother on Earth would advise her daughter to leave a good man whose only weakness is cheating. She'd rather her daughter encourages the man to protect himself to avoid STDs.

May God Almighty bless me with more wisdom and give all the men on this forum rich , strong and independent wives who will forgive their shortcomings.

May the Good Lord also give ladies who will quote me the grace to be submissive wives who will forgive their caring husbands who only cheat.

This your one-sided comment doesn't hold water. Which one is men are "biologically polygamous." Another popular saying that corroborate yours is "men are polygamous in nature." Who are these biologically-polygamous men or naturally polygamous men having these affairs with? Lizards or monkeys!

The number of men that chose to be polygamous outnumbered "by far" the women. Not that women can't be like men in this act, but most chose to suppress the thought, contain and control themselves unlike those randy men who does that.

My submission: Humans are not polygamous in nature. It is a choice. And some chose to do it.

5 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Tiwa Savage Sex Tape by irunoko(m): 10:47pm On Oct 22, 2021
ethicallyright:
This wouldn't happen if Tiwa Savage didn't divorce the one man who really loved her. There would be no sextape if she remained with the father of her only son who almost ended his life when he realized he wouldn't get the opportunity to be by her side anymore.

Till the end of time, Queen B (Beyonce) will always be praised. When Jay-Z cheated on her with a woman she's prettier than, Queen Beyonce fought the lady and warned her to stay off her legally married husband.

The weeks that followed Jay-Z's infidelity scandal were terrible. Feminist organizations on Twitter , millions of her female followers on Instagram and those who couldn't preserve their Hollywood marriages unanimously encouraged her to dump Mr. Carter.

Queen Beyonce went underground. The next we saw her was by her husband's side. She'd get pregnant with her twins within few months.

Beyonce is finer and more famous than Tiwa but she understood one thing: Men are biologically polygamous grin and she remains a happy woman today.

If Tiwa was with her ex-husband, the broke gold digger, whose second motive in the relationship is to brag that he's the one making Tiwa moan, wouldn't be in the picture.

May God Almighty bless me with more wisdom and give all the men on this forum rich , strong and independent wives who will forgive their shortcomings.

until they dash her the gift of HIV before she can prove submission.by the way HIV no know fine, famous or Rich

Alogoh.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Tiwa Savage Sex Tape by ussv: 10:47pm On Oct 22, 2021
This is one of the best advice I've seen somebody dish out. Yul, you too much.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Tiwa Savage Sex Tape by Jaqenhghar: 10:50pm On Oct 22, 2021
SARSCoV2:

But the internet never forgets. Her son will watch that video,. That's certain!

This is a stupidity you cannot erase.
You think?
The Hausa actress that did sex tape, who remembers? I hear she got married soon after and is living happily somewhere in abuja. Not a mention
Law maker that did sex tape nko?
I say give it 6 months.
Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Tiwa Savage Sex Tape by Realdeals(m): 10:52pm On Oct 22, 2021
No one is encouraging Tiwa, one happened to her is not unusual. She has already said it was a mistake, thousands of those condemning her will still f**k tonight and record it.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Tiwa Savage Sex Tape by Lugianostar(m): 10:54pm On Oct 22, 2021
You are not current o!!!!

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Tiwa Savage Sex Tape by emmnprince(m): 10:54pm On Oct 22, 2021
cococandy:
You and the forty people who liked your posts feel inclined to morally judge Tiwa a single woman for having sex and recording it but in the same breath consider a man cheating on his wife as a mere weakness rather than a moral failing.

The hypocrisy will never cease to astound me.
That’s why I don’t take morality preachers on this forum seriously. Two faced lot.

No mind them. The guy dey catch cruise. After he stated "Men are biologically polygamous," he ended it with a grin showing all his 38 teeth! Yeye dey smell for that yeye smile, abi na laugh sef!

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Tiwa Savage Sex Tape by TheWolfen(m): 10:54pm On Oct 22, 2021
You said it all. Much respect sir

ethicallyright:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Tiwa Savage Sex Tape by Chinehz(f): 10:56pm On Oct 22, 2021
southniyikaye:
Is he now a chemical?
We are actually in the end time, immorality is no longer condemned but praised..
For where this generation dey, Sodom and Gomorrah dey learn work
Honestly my brother cry cry

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Tiwa Savage Sex Tape by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:56pm On Oct 22, 2021
Omicron007:
shocked

Mr. Edochie, Tiwa Sexvage only handled two things. Her left hand which she used to hold the phone used in recording the sex tape and the other hand which she used to caress and rub her clit like an indecent star in order to achieve more stimulation and pleasure.

Tiwa Sexvage planned this and it is paying off for her. She has become more popular in a jiffy just because she flashed her kpekus with a small sized deek wobbling in and out like a workpiece on a loosely tightened lathe.

You talk of blackmail when someone sat down and thought of what to do so she can trend in order for her EP 'Water and Garri' to enter the Billboard chart, all she could muster was a sex scene that resembles an olosho who is paid 500 Naira just to shift paynt and insert the rod.
my broda fear God!

grin
Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Tiwa Savage Sex Tape by Quiny32323: 10:58pm On Oct 22, 2021
Yul you should have avoided this nonsense, not every nonsense deserves attention.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Tiwa Savage Sex Tape by collins4real247: 10:58pm On Oct 22, 2021
So sorry salvage, can't stop watching that clip... Looking forward to get the full video.
Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Tiwa Savage Sex Tape by OMONGBALI: 11:04pm On Oct 22, 2021
ethicallyright:

You and the 158 people who liked this are fools.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Tiwa Savage Sex Tape by JBRichard(m): 11:08pm On Oct 22, 2021
All I can say is God bless you eternally for such a speech filled with wisdom!
ethicallyright:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Tiwa Savage Sex Tape by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 22, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

You think?
The Hausa actress that did sex tape, who remembers? I hear she got married soon after and is living happily somewhere in abuja. Not a mention
Law maker that did sex tape nko?
I say give it 6 months.

You did not put the celebrity status of those people. You dont even know the name of the Hausa actress or law maker. But everyone knows Tiwa. From Egypt to South-Africa, people know her. Who knows the Hausa actress?

That news will die down, but the video will forever linger.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Tiwa Savage Sex Tape by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:09pm On Oct 22, 2021
simplesearch:
So she's suppose to be having casual sex. What a filthy generation giving themselves a patt in the back in matters that greatly grieves the heart of God. God will destroy this world again like he did to Noah's generation and the people in sodom and gomorrah. Usually the last direction a nation takes before they are destroyed is the perversion of sex, watch out this generation is already headed in that direction and there is no going back in the outpouring of God's wrath upon it.

Matthew 24:12
And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
24:13
But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
24:14
And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
Are u d one aspiring to take over from NL Daddy G.O (Righteousness2)?

or we shld wait 4 anoda?

Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Tiwa Savage Sex Tape by Hathor5(f): 11:17pm On Oct 22, 2021
Lokojatoofar:

Shut up already angry stop using one persons cup to measure for another. Bloody idiot talking about women remaining with cheating husbands and encouraging tgem to cheat safely? Are you normal in that coconut shell head of yours? Will you encourage your wife yo cheat wisely? If she was caring to you but her only flaw was cheating? Dont even give me that crap about gender differemce. Bomboclat.

cheesy
Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Tiwa Savage Sex Tape by mikmash(m): 11:21pm On Oct 22, 2021
See future president.... Sometimes you just need to be silent,not to over flog issues. the internet which is the modern day eye is watching.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Tiwa Savage Sex Tape by Neocotez(m): 11:26pm On Oct 22, 2021
The woman mumu....yes nobody holy pass. Why can't she deny all this like "shaggy it wasn't me"

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Tiwa Savage Sex Tape by Timblaze(m): 11:27pm On Oct 22, 2021
Proudlyngwa:
If there was no sex video, there won't be any blackmail, while condemning the immediate cause condemn the root cause and stop all this bullshit of calling her strong lady, she failed her son, family, friends and fans.

Rubbish

https://www.nairaland.com/6813979/thread-streaming
Thanks, I pity the up coming generation, is it the kind of person they would look up to as role model,what will she tell her son when he grows up?
What is wrong is wrong, there is no need to justify it.��

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Reacts To Tiwa Savage Sex Tape by BluntCrazeMan: 11:31pm On Oct 22, 2021
Happened:
Check his reply below.

Shared by DKV.ng

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CVVxHBdg3VR/?utm_medium=copy_link
E just be like say na only me wey never see the tape sef..
sad cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Emoney & Kcee Storm Anambra In Grand Style With Long Convoy & Outriders: Video / Sophia Momodu Poses In Red Swimsuit / Destiny Etiko's Eyes Swollen On Movie Location (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.