Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,194 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Patrice Evra: I Was Sexually Abused By A Gay Man - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Patrice Evra: I Was Sexually Abused By A Gay Man (33015 Views)

Patrice Evra Dresses As A Woman, Dances To Nigerian Song / Patrice Evra Backs Paul Pogba To Prove Critics Wrong / Patrice Evra: "Why Nobody Should Go To Cristiano Ronaldo’s House To Eat" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patrice Evra: I Was Sexually Abused By A Gay Man by robosky02(m): 7:43pm On Oct 22, 2021
I was sexually abused – Ex-Man Utd defender, Evra

Former Manchester United defender, Patrice Evra, has revealed he suffered sexual abuse as a teenager.

Evra, in an interview with The Times ahead of the release of his autobiography entitled ‘I Love This Game’, said the incident took place when he was 13.

The ex-France international is only now disclosing it at 40, even to his mother and family.

Evra recounted how he stayed at his principal’s home having moved to a new school. At his home inside the school grounds, the teacher would let him play Nintendo and help with his homework.

“I now recognise that he’d tried to groom me,” he said.

Evra continued: “The head teacher, believing I’d gone to sleep, would put his hands under my bedcover and try to touch me. I knew what he was doing was wrong, so I tried to push him away and punch him.

“I was tough, but I was scared too, although I couldn’t show him my fear. This could go on for 10 or 15 minutes, like a fight. He wasn’t joking; he was going hard trying to get my pants off.

“There were no words spoken in the dark, but he was touching himself and getting sexually excited by what was happening.

“I didn’t tell anybody. I was too ashamed to speak to my mother and I didn’t know if anyone else would believe me. I haven’t told anybody the full story until now.”

Evra reveals that “On the last night at that man’s house, when he knew that I was going back to my family, he finally succeeded: He put my penis in his mouth

https://dailypost.ng/2021/10/22/i-was-sexually-abused-ex-man-utd-defender-evra/

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patrice Evra: I Was Sexually Abused By A Gay Man by Sonnobax15(m): 7:45pm On Oct 22, 2021
lipsrsealed
Maybe if he had spoken out earlier,the job could have been unblown..

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patrice Evra: I Was Sexually Abused By A Gay Man by XXXXTENTACION: 7:47pm On Oct 22, 2021
Men go through alot but we rarely speak or make noise about it... lipsrsealed

224 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Patrice Evra: I Was Sexually Abused By A Gay Man by Juliusmomoh: 7:47pm On Oct 22, 2021
Hmm
Re: Patrice Evra: I Was Sexually Abused By A Gay Man by robosky02(m): 7:48pm On Oct 22, 2021
Yea men go through a lot

Abuse in the hand of grown up men and women...

And most time we are made to believe its the girl child. That can be abuse. But NO the boy child too is not save

Just a couple of days ago I was shocked to hear the news a boy of about 15 been turned to #### by men way older than him. Tillit was discovered and the child right lawyers were called to arrest the man.

Even heard the story of another boy who confessed how his secondary school female teacher abused him from year 1 till even after university.

A lot of water have one under the bridges without words to tell

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patrice Evra: I Was Sexually Abused By A Gay Man by Juliusmomoh: 7:50pm On Oct 22, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
So Oga Evra,do you want us to unblow the job he gave to you now or what exactly do you want us to do?

You de vex abi? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Patrice Evra: I Was Sexually Abused By A Gay Man by Sonnobax15(m): 7:52pm On Oct 22, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

You de vex abi? cheesy
Yes na undecided

2 Likes

Re: Patrice Evra: I Was Sexually Abused By A Gay Man by Juliusmomoh: 7:52pm On Oct 22, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Men go through alot but we rarely speak or make noise about it... lipsrsealed

Gbam !!!

2 Likes

Re: Patrice Evra: I Was Sexually Abused By A Gay Man by Juliusmomoh: 7:55pm On Oct 22, 2021
Sonnobax15:
Yes na undecided
You no well grin grin

1 Like

Re: Patrice Evra: I Was Sexually Abused By A Gay Man by Sonnobax15(m): 7:56pm On Oct 22, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

You no well grin grin
. grin grin grin
Re: Patrice Evra: I Was Sexually Abused By A Gay Man by Juliusmomoh: 8:01pm On Oct 22, 2021
Sonnobax15:
. grin grin grin
I know u can't leave nairaland cheesy
Re: Patrice Evra: I Was Sexually Abused By A Gay Man by Sonnobax15(m): 8:04pm On Oct 22, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

I know u can't leave nairaland cheesy
grin no worry,you go soon witness my full absence.....Once my work resume,my presence here will only be a case of once in a blue moon cheesy. That time go soon reach bro..

2 Likes

Re: Patrice Evra: I Was Sexually Abused By A Gay Man by EstatePropertyP: 8:30pm On Oct 22, 2021
Men go through this a lot and yet they neither wear bum shorts nor revealing clothes.

hmmmm

11 Likes

Re: Patrice Evra: I Was Sexually Abused By A Gay Man by Juliusmomoh: 8:38pm On Oct 22, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin no worry,you go soon witness my full absence.....Once my work resume,my presence here will only be a case of once in a blue moon cheesy. That time go soon reach bro..

Obax obax...

Ok till then na.
Re: Patrice Evra: I Was Sexually Abused By A Gay Man by Sonnobax15(m): 8:39pm On Oct 22, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Obax obax...

Ok till then na.
Let's watch an see bro grin grin

Mennnnnnnn, I'm not just happy tonight undecided
Re: Patrice Evra: I Was Sexually Abused By A Gay Man by xxxboyxxx(m): 8:40pm On Oct 22, 2021
Success don cover you now my boy everybody get hin own tory

1 Like

Re: Patrice Evra: I Was Sexually Abused By A Gay Man by Juliusmomoh: 8:41pm On Oct 22, 2021
Sonnobax15:
Let's watch an see bro grin grin
Mennnnnnnn, I'm not just happy tonight undecided
Wetin happen...
Your dick lost ? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Patrice Evra: I Was Sexually Abused By A Gay Man by Sonnobax15(m): 8:44pm On Oct 22, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Wetin happen...

Your dick lost ? embarassed
. grin. Na your diick lost grin grin grin. How can my precious third leg go lost grin. I go just lost follow am nw undecided

3 Likes

Re: Patrice Evra: I Was Sexually Abused By A Gay Man by robosky02(m): 8:50pm On Oct 22, 2021
xxxboyxxx:
Success don cover you now my boy everybody get hin own tory

True success

But the pains of yesterday can't easily be erased

1 Like

Re: Patrice Evra: I Was Sexually Abused By A Gay Man by Juliusmomoh: 8:54pm On Oct 22, 2021
Sonnobax15:
. grin. Na your diick lost grin grin grin. How can my precious third leg go lost grin. I go just lost follow am nw undecided

I think say one banny don kuku carry am go. cheesy cheesy ..

wetin happen oga obax?
Re: Patrice Evra: I Was Sexually Abused By A Gay Man by Sonnobax15(m): 8:55pm On Oct 22, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

I think say one banny don kuku carry am go. cheesy cheesy ..

wetin happen oga obax?
Omah,na long story abeg.... any ways,how e dey be na..hope everywhere good for your side? cheesy
Re: Patrice Evra: I Was Sexually Abused By A Gay Man by Juliusmomoh: 9:02pm On Oct 22, 2021
Sonnobax15:
Omah,na long story abeg.... any ways,how e dey be na..hope everywhere good for your side? cheesy

Obax..
I go chat u up 2morrow. U hear?... I want to do one nonsence thing first cheesy ... Everywhere good... 2morrow abeg no vex.
Re: Patrice Evra: I Was Sexually Abused By A Gay Man by Sonnobax15(m): 9:03pm On Oct 22, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Obax..
I go chat u up 2morrow. U hear?... I want to do one nonsence thing first cheesy ... Everywhere good... 2morrow abeg no vex.
No wahala bro...gudnyt cheesy
Re: Patrice Evra: I Was Sexually Abused By A Gay Man by janedonez(m): 9:33pm On Oct 22, 2021
Olo
Re: Patrice Evra: I Was Sexually Abused By A Gay Man by abobote: 9:33pm On Oct 22, 2021
I have face something like that too

4 Likes

Re: Patrice Evra: I Was Sexually Abused By A Gay Man by money121(m): 9:33pm On Oct 22, 2021
Ok
Re: Patrice Evra: I Was Sexually Abused By A Gay Man by MangekyoAlt: 9:34pm On Oct 22, 2021
I'm yet to read it. But judging from the headline, it's obvious he was sexually abused by the rapist grin
Re: Patrice Evra: I Was Sexually Abused By A Gay Man by Falseprofet2: 9:34pm On Oct 22, 2021
angry
Child abuse is EVIL
I see more states adopting sex offenders register
I see baba ijesha serving long jail term with hard labour

Re: Patrice Evra: I Was Sexually Abused By A Gay Man by Neddstark: 9:35pm On Oct 22, 2021
And some silly people will be supporting homosexuals.

2 Likes

Re: Patrice Evra: I Was Sexually Abused By A Gay Man by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 22, 2021
Men go through a lot too but we don't speak up. Just chill bro. At least u get bread now

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lukaku Blasts EA FIFA21 Ratings / World Cup 2018 Trophy Unveiled (photos) / Real Madrid Fans Protest, Demand Coach Santiago Solari Sacked (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.