Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence (12927 Views)

An Omniscient God And Freewill Is Logically Flawed And Hilarious. / If God Is Omniscient, Why The Efforts? / The Holy Spirit Is Omnipotent, Omnipresent And Omniscient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Bishopkingsley(m): 6:03am On Oct 23, 2021
❤️❤️

The Bible states that God can be both present to a person in a manifest manner (Psalm 46:1, Isaiah 57:15) as well as being present in every situation in all of creation at any given time (Psalm 33:13-14).

Most Relevant Verses

1 Kings 8:27
Verse Concepts
“But will God indeed dwell on the earth? Behold, heaven and the highest heaven cannot contain You, how much less this house which I have built!

2 Chronicles 6:18
Verse Concepts
“But will God indeed dwell with mankind on the earth? Behold, heaven and the highest heaven cannot contain You; how much less this house which I have built.

2 Chronicles 2:6
Verse Concepts
But who is able to build a house for Him, for the heavens and the highest heavens cannot contain Him? So who am I, that I should build a house for Him, except to burn incense before Him?

Psalm 113:4-6
The Lord is high above all nations;
His glory is above the heavens.
Who is like the Lord our God,
Who is enthroned on high,
Who humbles Himself to behold
The things that are in heaven and in the earth?

Psalm 139:7-12
Where can I go from Your Spirit?
Or where can I flee from Your presence?
If I ascend to heaven, You are there;
If I make my bed in Sheol, behold, You are there.
If I take the wings of the dawn,
If I dwell in the remotest part of the sea,
read more.
Jeremiah 23:23-24
“Am I a God who is near,” declares the Lord,
“And not a God far off?
“Can a man hide himself in hiding places
So I do not see him?” declares the Lord.
“Do I not fill the heavens and the earth?” declares the Lord.

Numbers 14:21
Verse Concepts
but indeed, as I live, all the earth will be filled with the glory of the Lord.

Deuteronomy 4:39
Verse Concepts
Know therefore today, and take it to your heart, that the Lord, He is God in heaven above and on the earth below; there is no other.

Isaiah 6:3
Verse Concepts
And one called out to another and said,
“Holy, Holy, Holy, is the Lord of hosts,
The whole earth is full of His glory.”

Isaiah 66:1
Verse Concepts
Thus says the Lord,
“Heaven is My throne and the earth is My footstool.
Where then is a house you could build for Me?
And where is a place that I may rest?

Amos 9:2-3
“Though they dig into Sheol,
From there will My hand take them;
And though they ascend to heaven,
From there will I bring them down.
“Though they hide on the summit of Carmel,
I will search them out and take them from there;
And though they conceal themselves from My sight on the floor of the sea,
From there I will command the serpent and it will bite them.

Amos 9:2-3
“Though they dig into Sheol,
From there will My hand take them;
And though they ascend to heaven,
From there will I bring them down.
“Though they hide on the summit of Carmel,
I will search them out and take them from there;
And though they conceal themselves from My sight on the floor of the sea,
From there I will command the serpent and it will bite them.

Proverbs 15:3
Verse Concepts
The eyes of the Lord are in every place,
Watching the evil and the good.

2 Chronicles 16:9
Verse Concepts
For the eyes of the Lord move to and fro throughout the earth that He may strongly support those whose heart is completely His. You have acted foolishly in this. Indeed, from now on you will surely have wars.”

Zechariah 4:10
Verse Concepts
For who has despised the day of small things? But these seven will be glad when they see the plumb line in the hand of Zerubbabel—these are the eyes of the Lord which range to and fro throughout the earth.”

Acts 17:27-28
that they would seek God, if perhaps they might grope for Him and find Him, though He is not far from each one of us; for in Him we live and move and exist, as even some of your own poets have said, ‘For we also are His children.’

Psalm 34:18
Verse Concepts
The Lord is near to the brokenhearted
And saves those who are crushed in spirit.

Isaiah 57:15
Verse Concepts
For thus says the high and exalted One
Who lives forever, whose name is Holy,
“I dwell on a high and holy place,
And also with the contrite and lowly of spirit
In order to revive the spirit of the lowly
And to revive the heart of the contrite.

Psalm 145:18
Verse Concepts
The Lord is near to all who call upon Him,
To all who call upon Him in truth.

Psalm 16:8
Verse Concepts
I have set the Lord continually before me;
Because He is at my right hand, I will not be shaken.

Isaiah 50:8
Verse Concepts
He who vindicates Me is near;
Who will contend with Me?
Let us stand up to each other;
Who has a case against Me?
Let him draw near to Me.

Exodus 33:15-16
Then he said to Him, “If Your presence does not go with us, do not lead us up from here. For how then can it be known that I have found favor in Your sight, I and Your people? Is it not by Your going with us, so that we, I and Your people, may be distinguished from all the other people who are upon the face of the earth?”

Psalm 14:5
Verse Concepts
There they are in great dread,
For God is with the righteous generation.

Isaiah 43:2
Verse Concepts
“When you pass through the waters, I will be with you;
And through the rivers, they will not overflow you.
When you walk through the fire, you will not be scorched,
Nor will the flame burn you.

Zephaniah 3:17
Verse Concepts
“The Lord your God is in your midst,
A victorious warrior.
He will exult over you with joy,
He will be quiet in His love,
He will rejoice over you with shouts of joy.

1 Corinthians 14:25
Verse Concepts
the secrets of his heart are disclosed; and so he will fall on his face and worship God, declaring that God is certainly among you.

Joshua 1:9
Verse Concepts
Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not tremble or be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”

Genesis 28:15
Verse Concepts
Behold, I am with you and will keep you wherever you go, and will bring you back to this land; for I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you.”

Genesis 31:3
Verse Concepts
Then the Lord said to Jacob, “Return to the land of your fathers and to your relatives, and I will be with you.”

Exodus 29:45
Verse Concepts
I will dwell among the sons of Israel and will be their God.

Leviticus 26:12
Verse Concepts
I will also walk among you and be your God, and you shall be My people.

Deuteronomy 20:1
Verse Concepts
“When you go out to battle against your enemies and see horses and chariots and people more numerous than you, do not be afraid of them; for the Lord your God, who brought you up from the land of Egypt, is with you.

Deuteronomy 31:8
Verse Concepts
The Lord is the one who goes ahead of you; He will be with you. He will not fail you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed.”

Matthew 28:20
Verse Concepts
teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”

1 Corinthians 3:16
Verse Concepts
Do you not know that you are a temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you?

John 14:18
Verse Concepts
“I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you.

Ephesians 2:22
Verse Concepts
in whom you also are being built together into a dwelling of God in the Spirit.

1 John 3:24
Verse Concepts
The one who keeps His commandments abides in Him, and He in him. We know by this that He abides in us, by the Spirit whom He has given us.

Psalm 113:3
Verse Concepts
From the rising of the sun to its setting
The name of the Lord is to be praised.

Psalm 72:19
Verse Concepts
And blessed be His glorious name forever;
And may the whole earth be filled with His glory.
Amen, and Amen.

Psalm 96:7-9
Ascribe to the Lord, O families of the peoples,
Ascribe to the Lord glory and strength.
Ascribe to the Lord the glory of His name;
Bring an offering and come into His courts.
Worship the Lord in holy attire;
Tremble before Him, all the earth.

Malachi 1:11
Verse Concepts
For from the rising of the sun even to its setting, My name will be great among the nations, and in every place incense is going to be offered to My name, and a grain offering that is pure; for My name will be great among the nations,” says the Lord of hosts.

Revelation 5:13
Verse Concepts
And every created thing which is in heaven and on the earth and under the earth and on the sea, and all things in them, I heard saying,“To Him who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb, be blessing and honor and glory and dominion forever and ever.”

Energy can be linked with God since it can not be created or destroyed

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Bishopkingsley(m): 6:07am On Oct 23, 2021
Psalm 46:1 — The New International Version (NIV)

1 God is our refuge and strength,
an ever-present help in trouble.

Two sides of the same coin
If we study everything the Bible has to say about divine sovereignty and human free will, we’ll find that (in a way we can’t fully explain with human words) both are completely valid ideas.

Is God completely in charge of everything? Yes. “For I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like me, declaring the end from the beginning and from ancient times things not yet done, saying, ‘My counsel shall stand, and I will accomplish all my purpose,’” (Isaiah 46:9-10, ESV).
Do people have to answer for their choices and actions? Absolutely. “For whatever one sows, that will he also reap” (Galatians 6:7, ESV).
So to be faithful to the testimony of Scripture, we have to acknowledge both sides of the coin. On the one hand, God is absolutely sovereign. On the other hand, human beings have free will and are fully responsible for their own actions.

Consider it this way: We owe everything to God’s grace. It’s literally by His favor and mercy that we are what we are (1 Corinthians 15:10). But that doesn’t mean we’re off the hook and can do whatever we want. The choices we make, the words we speak, the things we do … Our actions have eternal implications.

How can God’s sovereignty and human free will be true at the same time?

We don’t know how to explain the difference and the common factor
But God does. And we can trust that He’ll explain it to us when we see Him face to face.

Or we can trust he is completely using the perfect system to rule us

You just have to understand he is the best God and his ways of handling us is good and fair

Of course to the atheist we will use science to prove God

1 Like

Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by alphaNomega: 6:47am On Oct 23, 2021
Where was he when Eve was about to eat the forbidden fruit?

Or was he there, watching her commit so he can punish the entire human race?

Bible stories súck and the more you think about them, the more ridiculous they sound.

2 Likes

Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:03am On Oct 23, 2021
alphaNomega:
Where was he when Eve was about to eat the forbidden fruit?

Or was he there, watching her commit so he can punish the entire human race?

Bible stories súck and the more you think about them, the more ridiculous they sound.

Free will is a powerful thing and God gave it to humanity to use as they see fit so imagine if God interrupts us all the time then we will not be able to use the free will as we want.

So God was there but he won't manifest to stop it because man has free will ability to chose right or wrong.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by alphaNomega: 9:06am On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

Free will is a powerful thing and God gave it to humanity to use as they see fit so imagine if God interrupts us all the time then we will not be able to use the free will as we want.

So God was there but he won't manifest to stop it because man has free will ability to chose right or wrong.

If you see a trader trying to sell poisoned water to an unsuspecting buyer, and this seller is convincing the buyer that the water is not poisonous, would you sit back and allow that transaction continue because the buyer has freewill to do whatever?

In this case, you are fully aware the water is poisoned and the dangerous effects of this poisonous drink.

What would you do?

1 Like

Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:36am On Oct 23, 2021
alphaNomega:

If you see a trader trying to sell poisoned water to an unsuspecting buyer, and this seller is convincing the buyer that the water is not poisonous, would you sit back and allow that transaction continue because the buyer has freewill to do whatever?

In this case, you are fully aware the water is poisoned and the dangerous effects of this poisonous drink.

What would you do?

That is not how the case is

This is the true event

Now God warned Adam and eve that fruit don't eat it the day you eat it you will surely die

So God has already told the buyer look don't drink any how water from outside your house so if the buyer now drinks water from outside his home

Then you can't blame God for not stopping him even if God comes to stop him then the devil will come again and say look I told you

This God does not really want you to be like him because he knows if you eat that fruit you will indeed be like him

So the temptation will be there and Adam will still want to eat it

The problem is not with God but with man that have refused to trust God and believe God
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 12:18pm On Oct 23, 2021
God's power is unlimited that is why he is everywhere
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by LordReed(m): 12:38pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

That is not how the case is

This is the true event

Now God warned Adam and eve that fruit don't eat it the day you eat it you will surely die

So God has already told the buyer look don't drink any how water from outside your house so if the buyer now drinks water from outside his home

Then you can't blame God for not stopping him even if God comes to stop him then the devil will come again and say look I told you

This God does not really want you to be like him because he knows if you eat that fruit you will indeed be like him

So the temptation will be there and Adam will still want to eat it

The problem is not with God but with man that have refused to trust God and believe God

So because you warned your child not to drink the rat poison you'll standby and watch as they drink it? What kind of irresponsibility is that?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Image123(m): 1:29pm On Oct 23, 2021
LordReed:

So because you warned your child not to drink the rat poison you'll standby and watch as they drink it? What kind of irresponsibility is that?

Adam was a very intelligent man with freewill who knew what he was doing, not a child unfortunately.
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by LordReed(m): 1:32pm On Oct 23, 2021
Image123:

Adam was a very intelligent man with freewill who knew what he was doing, not a child unfortunately.

So if your adult child was about to drink rat poison you'll standby and watch?

2 Likes

Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Image123(m): 1:34pm On Oct 23, 2021
LordReed:

So if your adult child was about to drink rat poison you'll standby and watch?

I'd be quite disappointed if not distraught especially seeing that he knows he's drinking rat poison despite my warning. Would you allow your daughter marry a wizard?
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 1:39pm On Oct 23, 2021
LordReed:

The human free will is very powerful and even if God stopped them from eating the fruit they will still find another way to eat it remember human wants is unlimited

The child will eventually hate you if you refuse to grant them their requests

The only solution to solve the free will problem is to accept that non of us can control it power and therefore we must cry to God for help and give him our will so he can be the one to control it and be our lord
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by LordReed(m): 1:42pm On Oct 23, 2021
Image123:

I'd be quite disappointed if not distraught especially seeing that he knows he's drinking rat poison despite my warning. Would you allow your daughter marry a wizard?

The question is will you standby and do nothing but watch?

What is a wizard?

2 Likes

Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 1:46pm On Oct 23, 2021
LordReed:

The question is will you standby and do nothing but watch?

What is a wizard?

I Will stand by and watch because I already know that the plan of the devil is to kill them while they refused to believe me and they believed the devil over me

I will stand by and let them die
Then only those who actually believe in me those are the ones I will not allow to die
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by LordReed(m): 1:54pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

The human free will is very powerful and even if God stopped them from eating the fruit they will still find another way to eat it remember human wants is unlimited

The only solution to solve the free will problem is to accept that non of us can control it power and therefore we must cry to God for help and give him our will so he can be the one to control it and be our lord

My children do not hate me because I refuse them somethings, on the contrary they have developed a rapport with me that allows them a measure of discernment. My 2year old has never seen campor till the day I bought some, she remarked that it looked like candy so I had to tell her it's not for eating. The reason why she accepted my instruction is because I have been training her on what is food and what is not. What kind of irresponsible parent is so slack as to allow their children do anything they like while they watch. Even you will be the first to castigate such a parent but when it comes to your god concept you are fully ready to give such behaviour a pass.

LoLz! I see, you need a god to remote control you. Well good for you, I don't need it.

3 Likes

Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by XXXXTENTACION: 1:56pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

Two Simple questions ... (ques. 1) Please can you give your son the freewill to drink poison...
(ques. 2) can you watch your son drink that poison...

3 Likes

Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by LordReed(m): 1:57pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

I Will stand by and watch because I already know that the plan of the devil is to kill them while they refused to believe me and they believed the devil over me

Then only those who actually believe in me those are the ones I will not allow to die

LoLz! OMFD this is priceless. You will watch the child you trained from birth to adulthood kill themselves. I really hope you never have children, your mentality will ensure they suffer in preventable ways. LMFAO!

3 Likes

Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 1:58pm On Oct 23, 2021
LordReed:

My children do not hate me because I refuse them somethings, on the contrary they have developed a rapport with me that allows then a measure of discernment. My 2year old has never seen campor till the day I bought some, she remarked that it looked like candy so I had to tell her it's not for eating. The reason why she accepted my instruction is because I have been training her on what is food and what is not. What kind of irresponsible parent is so slack as to allow their children do anything they like while they watch. Even you will be the first to castigate such a parent but when it comes to your god concept you are fully ready to give such behaviour a pass.

LoLz! I see, you need a god to remote control you. Well good for you, I don't need it.

The question is have your child ever disobeyed you
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by LordReed(m): 1:59pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

The question is have your child ever disobeyed you

That was not the question. The question is will you watch your child harm themselves to which you responded with a yes while I say no.

3 Likes

Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 1:59pm On Oct 23, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Two Simple questions ... (ques. 1) Please can you give your son the freewill to drink poison...
(ques. 2) can you watch your son drink poison...

Yes I answered it with this sample

Free will is no longer free will if you can't give them free will to do good or bad things

The one they want
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 2:00pm On Oct 23, 2021
LordReed:

That was not the question. The question is will you watch your child harm themselves to which you responded with a yes while I say no.

You said no good but I now asked you

Have your child ever disobeyed you
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 2:05pm On Oct 23, 2021
LordReed:

LoLz! OMFD this is priceless. You will watch the child you trained from birth to adulthood kill themselves. I really hope you never have children, your mentality will ensure they suffer in preventable ways. LMFAO!

I already have many children so that hope is invalid.... Now we are actually talking about the human race God is a superior being and expect us to trust him word for word

Watch as Adam and eve refused to believe God and watch as they believed Satan

That is one thing that hurts so much man broke themselves we are the ones who hurt ourselves
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by LordReed(m): 2:05pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

You said no good but I now asked you

Have your child ever disobeyed you

Yes and expect them to from time to time which is why I pay attention to what they are doing.

1 Like

Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by LordReed(m): 2:07pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

I already have many children so that hope is invalid.... Now we are actually talking about the human race God is a superior being and expect us to trust him word for word

Watch as Adam and eve refused to believe God and watch as they believed Satan

That is one thing that hurts so much man broke themselves we are the ones who hurt ourselves

Your god concept shows the the height of irresponsibility. I pity the children who have such a father with such mentality as yours.

3 Likes

Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 2:08pm On Oct 23, 2021
LordReed:

Yes and expect them to from time to time which is why I pay attention to what they are doing.

Now example what if that single act of disobedience lead them to death what does it say about you
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 2:09pm On Oct 23, 2021
LordReed:

Your god concept shows the the height of irresponsibility. I pity the children who have such a father with such mentality as yours.

I told you we are talking about the human race not about a child
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by LordReed(m): 2:11pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

I told you we are talking about the human race not about a child

I talking about children not human race. If you will watch your children harm themselves then you're an irresponsible parent.

4 Likes

Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by LordReed(m): 2:13pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

Now example what if that single act of disobedience lead them to death what does it say about you

It says I was negligent of my duties as a parent.

3 Likes

Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by XXXXTENTACION: 2:24pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

Yes I answered it with this sample

Free will is no longer free will if you can't give them free will to do good or bad things

The one they want
In a simple sentence you would watch your son drink poison right...
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 2:56pm On Oct 23, 2021
LordReed:

I talking about children not human race. If you will watch your children harm themselves then you're an irresponsible parent.

I thought you were comparing Adam to a child am talking about humanity
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 2:58pm On Oct 23, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
In a simple sentence you would watch your son drink poison right...

Am talking about Adam as a son not child

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

To The Yorubas "Stop Praising Olorun, He Is Not The Christian God" / Describe GOD In One Word / Swimming In Space By The Gravitational Waves - Mentioned In The Noble Quran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.