Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

New ISWAP Leader, Malam Bako, Killed By The Military - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New ISWAP Leader, Malam Bako, Killed By The Military (31160 Views)

ISWAP Leader, Sani Shuwaram Killed By Nigerian Military Airstrikes / ISIS Envoys Attend Swearing-in Of Sani Shuwaram As New ISWAP Leader In Lake Chad / ISWAP Leader, Al-Barnawi Is Dead & Remains Dead - Irabor, Chief Of Defence Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New ISWAP Leader, Malam Bako, Killed By The Military by djukum1: 2:21pm On Oct 23, 2021
Hahahahah���� so to off the ignition of a truck means u have kill the owner of truck Abi? U guys just show us pix of a broke down truck and telling us another bullsh*t
Re: New ISWAP Leader, Malam Bako, Killed By The Military by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 23, 2021
hardbody:

Fixed.
Thanks
Re: New ISWAP Leader, Malam Bako, Killed By The Military by ronyman(m): 2:48pm On Oct 23, 2021
APC wants to use the media to their advantage. They lie through their teeth do gullible Nigerians will vote then again. Shiorrr
WibusJaga:

Dem say...
Abeg make una show us pictures.
Re: New ISWAP Leader, Malam Bako, Killed By The Military by justmondris: 3:05pm On Oct 23, 2021
Audio killing
Re: New ISWAP Leader, Malam Bako, Killed By The Military by ozowarac: 3:28pm On Oct 23, 2021
The Arabian are using black people (Africans) as their proxy's Army's � on their quest to conquer Africans and Nigeria is their main target .
Re: New ISWAP Leader, Malam Bako, Killed By The Military by liasmiram2567: 3:32pm On Oct 23, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Military victories gained in the north are mostly audio, no picture evidence, no video evidence. But murders committed in the south, (most especially the South East) will be displayed on social media for the whole world to see.

I see Boko Haram overrunning the Nigerian army, I see a full blown war in the North, I see northerners ordering buhari to resign, I see Buhari's house in katsina being set ablaze.

This I have seen.

You are sighted.Only belief negative news that affects Nigeria but doubt positive news.Continue.Have you had the ISWAP refuting the earlier claim?
Re: New ISWAP Leader, Malam Bako, Killed By The Military by benitwater(m): 3:40pm On Oct 23, 2021
More wins.
Re: New ISWAP Leader, Malam Bako, Killed By The Military by maldino: 3:45pm On Oct 23, 2021
....and the game continues.
Re: New ISWAP Leader, Malam Bako, Killed By The Military by Truthissupreme: 4:05pm On Oct 23, 2021
gawu1:

A case of Leaving the pecks in one's eyes to wanting to remove somebody's own.
Are some not being called swines and pigs by the same God they worship, the God who couldn't save himself from Jew crucifixion?
keep blabbing

How does this relate to the quoted

Maybe you can bring your proof or refute your hadith

Re: New ISWAP Leader, Malam Bako, Killed By The Military by gawu1: 5:13pm On Oct 23, 2021
Truthissupreme:
keep blabbing

How does this relate to the quoted

Maybe you can bring your proof or refute your hadith
Better than wailing over nothing.
I didn't expect you to see the relevancy.
But did your God called you a swine (pig)?
Re: New ISWAP Leader, Malam Bako, Killed By The Military by Kyf1: 5:18pm On Oct 23, 2021
Really
Re: New ISWAP Leader, Malam Bako, Killed By The Military by ablejesus26(m): 6:22pm On Oct 23, 2021
mrvitalis:
One remaining 7 more times

Itibolibo shut up�
E pain am well well�
Them don kill your uncle�.
Bloody taquiya possessed demon from the hell of futa-djalon � �.

Re: New ISWAP Leader, Malam Bako, Killed By The Military by iyke2frankeze: 8:03pm On Oct 23, 2021
I just hope that their spirits will not be recruited into the Nigerian custom like the former notorious bandits leader who got recruited few weeks after his death.
Re: New ISWAP Leader, Malam Bako, Killed By The Military by jrusky(m): 9:34pm On Oct 23, 2021
Otuegbe:
Have you blame Kanu today?

No they haven't blame im and I'm sure they will still blame him or Igboho before 11pm today.
Re: New ISWAP Leader, Malam Bako, Killed By The Military by ofiko123(m): 10:22pm On Oct 23, 2021
Nice one.. Kudos to the Nigerian military..
Re: New ISWAP Leader, Malam Bako, Killed By The Military by arthurwillia(m): 10:32pm On Oct 23, 2021
Make una get out
Even Osama we see him picture when they bulala am
Make we see Ogin pic too
Re: New ISWAP Leader, Malam Bako, Killed By The Military by Drbillionz: 8:54am On Oct 24, 2021
Do you need pictures to believe? Our forcemen are capable. Or are they not?
Re: New ISWAP Leader, Malam Bako, Killed By The Military by rolams(m): 2:42pm On Sep 09, 2023
Proof?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Umahi Dumps 2nd Niger Bridge Onitsha Bypass Design, Saves Nigeria N300b / Senator Dino Melaye Returns To School Also Shows Off His Plaques In New Photos / Police Declares Biafra Security Service Illegal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.