Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

15 Years After Acting the movie "Apocalypto", See How The Main Actor Looks Now - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 15 Years After Acting the movie "Apocalypto", See How The Main Actor Looks Now (6554 Views)

10 Months After Begging Osinbajo 4 Food, See How This Nollywood Actor Looks Now / 14 Years After He Acted Apocalypto, See Pictures Of The Main Actor. / 24 Years After Acting The Tvseries 'papa Ajasco', See Their Recent Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Years After Acting the movie "Apocalypto", See How The Main Actor Looks Now by McTwinkleToes1(m): 7:11am On Oct 23, 2021
15 Years After Acting Apocalypto, See How The Main Actor Looks Like Now.

Source = https://twinkleupdates.com.ng/2021/10/22/15-years-after-acting-apocalypto-see-how-the-main-actor-looks-like-now/

Popular American movie, "Apocalypto" is undoubtedly one of the top watched action movies of it's time. The movie which was produced/released in the year 2006, by Mel Gibson, was superb and most enjoyed by watchers.

It is not without suspense and top intrigues, every watcher could testify to the high suspense gotten from the movie. The main act in the movie was Jaguar Paw, which tells the story of Jaguar Paw and his clan who were kidnapped by another invading clan and transported to be sacrificed to their gods.

Jaguar Paw was portrayed by Rudy Young-Blood, he was 23years old when the movie was acted, and he made a great act which gave the best of the movie.

Jaguar's incredible role in the 2006 movie (Apocalypto), won him the best actor award, and also gave him huge fame across other countries.

Because of the much photos, can't upload all here, so click the link to see how the movie star looks like now.
Link = https://twinkleupdates.com.ng/2021/10/22/15-years-after-acting-apocalypto-see-how-the-main-actor-looks-like-now/

The above link shows some recent photos of Jaguar 15 years after acting the movie "APOCALYPTO".

Re: 15 Years After Acting the movie "Apocalypto", See How The Main Actor Looks Now by OllyArt(m): 8:09am On Oct 23, 2021
Pics posted

Modified
Nobody notice i go and carry the pics come here from the site Op na mugu him dae find visitors for him site

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Years After Acting the movie "Apocalypto", See How The Main Actor Looks Now by sway112: 8:34am On Oct 23, 2021
Nice
Re: 15 Years After Acting the movie "Apocalypto", See How The Main Actor Looks Now by Parmeeh(m): 8:52am On Oct 23, 2021
Okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 Years After Acting the movie "Apocalypto", See How The Main Actor Looks Now by doggedfighter(f): 10:12am On Oct 23, 2021
He looks fine and well kept.

Glad he's not into drugs.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Years After Acting the movie "Apocalypto", See How The Main Actor Looks Now by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 23, 2021
This is 15yrs after?

2 Likes

Re: 15 Years After Acting the movie "Apocalypto", See How The Main Actor Looks Now by Lordbinsmar: 11:07am On Oct 23, 2021
grin
Re: 15 Years After Acting the movie "Apocalypto", See How The Main Actor Looks Now by dacblogger: 11:09am On Oct 23, 2021
I prefer his former look please grin...
I have watched that movie like 100times nd I still can't get enough of it.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Years After Acting the movie "Apocalypto", See How The Main Actor Looks Now by Rahkman: 11:29am On Oct 23, 2021
See as him fresh come chop up wella..... if na naija actor 15 years later him go Don thin dey ontop bed dey beg Nigerians make dem donate money make him go India.....after him Don blow drugs drink all the sapele water and Bleep all the dirty useless oloshos for lagos and asaba

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 15 Years After Acting the movie "Apocalypto", See How The Main Actor Looks Now by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 23, 2021
Almost,. If you know you know...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Years After Acting the movie "Apocalypto", See How The Main Actor Looks Now by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:54am On Oct 23, 2021
dacblogger:

Honestly.

There is magic in that movie.

God bless Mel Gibson.

6 Likes

Re: 15 Years After Acting the movie "Apocalypto", See How The Main Actor Looks Now by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 23, 2021
dacblogger:

The film is worth seeing again & again.

3 Likes

Re: 15 Years After Acting the movie "Apocalypto", See How The Main Actor Looks Now by sharpwriter(m): 12:04pm On Oct 23, 2021
dacblogger:
BluntTheApostle:

Honestly.

God bless Mel Gibson.
Honestly, I was sucked into that movie when I first watched it. Everything looked so real and very ancient. The depiction of the Mayan civilization, slave capture and gory scenes were sights to behold.

Mel-Gibson really did well with the movie!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Years After Acting the movie "Apocalypto", See How The Main Actor Looks Now by Lamasta(m): 12:39pm On Oct 23, 2021
The guy is doing well abeg
Re: 15 Years After Acting the movie "Apocalypto", See How The Main Actor Looks Now by CJIDEX(m): 12:49pm On Oct 23, 2021
Competence5050:
Almost,. If you know you know...
Holla!!!
Re: 15 Years After Acting the movie "Apocalypto", See How The Main Actor Looks Now by Haywhymido(m): 12:50pm On Oct 23, 2021
Looks good
Re: 15 Years After Acting the movie "Apocalypto", See How The Main Actor Looks Now by Kiddogarcia(m): 1:06pm On Oct 23, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

Honestly.

God bless Mel Gibson.
the movie was so good ehn,I don't really like movies, but I have a favorite actor,he is Mel Gibson

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Years After Acting the movie "Apocalypto", See How The Main Actor Looks Now by Idamond: 1:06pm On Oct 23, 2021
things I understand about these two genders MALE & FEMALE .
Man needs money to change in body stature
Woman needs man to change in body stature
Re: 15 Years After Acting the movie "Apocalypto", See How The Main Actor Looks Now by KingMack(m): 1:10pm On Oct 23, 2021
This guy use style resemble the original Ronaldo that year

1 Like

Re: 15 Years After Acting the movie "Apocalypto", See How The Main Actor Looks Now by KnowledgeVault: 1:20pm On Oct 23, 2021
Did You Know?..

Cows have 800 blood types. 11 major blood group systems, A, B, C, F, J, L, M, R, S, T and Z. The B group has over 60 different antigens, making it difficult to closely match donor and recipient.

Re: 15 Years After Acting the movie "Apocalypto", See How The Main Actor Looks Now by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 23, 2021
Wow.. what a transformation.

Mehn this guy really tried in that movie. The part that got me was the end where they had to dodge those evil men's spikes and arrows as they were running.. the way he skillfully maneuverd his way from the arrows without getting shot was heroic.

The movie looked so real. All that bloody scene and massacre were just too gory and real.

Kudos to the makers of this movie. They really tried.

2 Likes

Re: 15 Years After Acting the movie "Apocalypto", See How The Main Actor Looks Now by bobbyslim(m): 2:43pm On Oct 23, 2021
Nice transformation

1 Like

Re: 15 Years After Acting the movie "Apocalypto", See How The Main Actor Looks Now by Onyenna(m): 3:17pm On Oct 23, 2021
Okay
Re: 15 Years After Acting the movie "Apocalypto", See How The Main Actor Looks Now by obonujoker(m): 3:21pm On Oct 23, 2021
Mel Gibson's Apocalypto... Great movie... Another one is passion of the Christ... Earnestly waiting Resurrection of the Christ....
Re: 15 Years After Acting the movie "Apocalypto", See How The Main Actor Looks Now by jericco1(m): 4:15pm On Oct 23, 2021
That movie reminds me of hotel Rwanda

Very touchy
Re: 15 Years After Acting the movie "Apocalypto", See How The Main Actor Looks Now by Kobicove(m): 4:30pm On Oct 23, 2021
Rahkman:
See as him fresh come chop up wella..... if na naija actor 15 years later him go Don thin dey ontop bed dey beg Nigerians make dem donate money make him go India.....after him Don blow drugs drink all the sapele water and Bleep all the dirty useless oloshos for lagos and asaba

grin
Re: 15 Years After Acting the movie "Apocalypto", See How The Main Actor Looks Now by jendhorlee(m): 4:36pm On Oct 23, 2021
I've watched this movie like a thousand times. If i see anyone watching it again, I'll join him and watch till the end cheesy
Re: 15 Years After Acting the movie "Apocalypto", See How The Main Actor Looks Now by rex444(m): 5:16pm On Oct 23, 2021
Almost
Re: 15 Years After Acting the movie "Apocalypto", See How The Main Actor Looks Now by Noshitboi(m): 6:13pm On Oct 23, 2021
Is he still living in the forest? What about that his wife and child?

2 Likes

Re: 15 Years After Acting the movie "Apocalypto", See How The Main Actor Looks Now by BeardedMeat(m): 7:24pm On Oct 23, 2021
Noshitboi:
Is he still living in the forest? What about that his wife and child?
The pikin don grow dey Abraka University. The wife don carry another Belle.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Got Talent: Who Draw Phyno Better? See Photos / PHOTOS: Popular Guy Slits Girlfriend’s Throat, Had S*x With Her As She Bled / Check Out This Xexy Pictures Of Carolina Danjuma After Working Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.