Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,905 members, 7,806,642 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

Total Transformation Of A “church Girl Gone Wild” Goes Viral Online (VIDEO) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Total Transformation Of A “church Girl Gone Wild” Goes Viral Online (VIDEO) (5636 Views)

Actor Jerry Amilo: I Had To Do A Total Transformation Because Of The Accident An / Good Girl Gone Bad! Tiwa Savage Leaves Fans Speechless With Massive Body Tattoo / Photo Of Jide Kosoko’s Daughter Sitting On His Laps Goes Viral Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Total Transformation Of A “church Girl Gone Wild” Goes Viral Online (VIDEO) by crackhouse(m): 6:16pm On Oct 23, 2021
She was in bondage but now she's free....as she thinks anyways.
Re: Total Transformation Of A “church Girl Gone Wild” Goes Viral Online (VIDEO) by Jakumo(m): 6:40pm On Oct 23, 2021
crackhouse:
She was in bondage but now she's free....as she thinks anyways.

When one is forced to worship in a formal setting, such worship is, in fact, bondage, in that precious time many of us would rather use productively learning a new language, investigating business opportunities, enjoying the outdoors, mastering a musical instrument or relaxing in the jacuzzi with a sexy woman, is instead HOGGED by a screaming pastor who despite owning a private jet, still demands a percentage of his brainwashed lemmings' monthly income.

Free your mind, and your asz will follow.

Say no to handing your paycheck to a fast-talking pastor who would hump your wife in a jiffy if given the chance.

Returning to the topic at hand, this woman is SERIOUSLY sexy, very fit, and ILLEGALLY alluring.

She is, in short, the sort of woman I would love to engage in a frantic game of hide-the-bologna on a mattress in the back of a pickup truck under the night sky in the middle of nowhere.

1 Like

Re: Total Transformation Of A “church Girl Gone Wild” Goes Viral Online (VIDEO) by lkillbrokehoes: 7:40pm On Oct 23, 2021
PARADIZEPRIEST:
AMERICANS GO TO CHURCH LIKE THIS AND NO BODY TALKS angry
Africans always form holiness but they are the most evil and hypocritical
Re: Total Transformation Of A “church Girl Gone Wild” Goes Viral Online (VIDEO) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 23, 2021
ednut1:
Majority of the choirs babes and church workers are nothing but hoes. I remember one who use to Bleep my friend on Friday and Saturday. But will be crying while leading worship forming am in the spirit. Nonsense
Don't say things to discredit the church please. Mind what you say about the church.
Re: Total Transformation Of A “church Girl Gone Wild” Goes Viral Online (VIDEO) by sisisioge: 9:47pm On Oct 23, 2021
grin grin grin grin

God is beauty
Re: Total Transformation Of A “church Girl Gone Wild” Goes Viral Online (VIDEO) by ednut1(m): 9:53pm On Oct 23, 2021
Iyaebe:
Don't say things to discredit the church please. Mind what you say about the church.
i stand by what i said. The church is full of criminals and pretenders. Most church gals are hoes, the same church is against gays but its priests Bleep young boys

1 Like

Re: Total Transformation Of A “church Girl Gone Wild” Goes Viral Online (VIDEO) by EmmaNuella77(f): 11:16am On Feb 12, 2022
Omoo

(1) (2) (Reply)

American Singer, SZA reveals her name are Amarachi Chinonso, A Nigerian / Bread Seller Turned Model, Jumoke Orisaguna Makes Grand Return After Years...... / Jay-z And Beyoncé Threaten Rihanna * Stay Away From Chris Brown Or Else...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.