Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,791 members, 7,802,504 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

I Sold My 3-month-old Baby For N150k To Pay House Rent ― Mother Confesses - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Sold My 3-month-old Baby For N150k To Pay House Rent ― Mother Confesses (308 Views)

Lilian Afegbai Deactivates Instagram Account As Her Mother Confesses To Killing / Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her / Benson Okonkwo Shaves His Hair With Razor Blade For N150k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Sold My 3-month-old Baby For N150k To Pay House Rent ― Mother Confesses by Instablogger9ja(m): 7:52am On Oct 23, 2021
A 23-year-old mother of three, Miss Mercy Okon, who sold her 3-month-old baby for N150k has revealed that she needed the money to pay her house rent and offset other bills.

She told VanguardNews that it was out of poverty and desperation that she did what she did in a bid to help herself.

According to her, the father of the child left her when she was six months pregnant, and she has two other children that she left with her mother, since she just gave birth and can no longer continue with her food business.

Read more on
https://www.instablogger9ja.com/2021/10/i-sold-my-3-month-old-baby-for-n150k-to.html#more

1 Share

Re: I Sold My 3-month-old Baby For N150k To Pay House Rent ― Mother Confesses by bazzyblings: 7:58am On Oct 23, 2021
sad
Re: I Sold My 3-month-old Baby For N150k To Pay House Rent ― Mother Confesses by pepperdemzombie: 8:10am On Oct 23, 2021
Na Dem! Then they will use style to expose the buyer and baby is returned.
Sense no go kill una.
You live in poverty, kept 2 children with your mother, then went for another one, what's the difference between this and baby factory.
Re: I Sold My 3-month-old Baby For N150k To Pay House Rent ― Mother Confesses by We4all: 8:15am On Oct 23, 2021
Selfish and evil people everywhere! She should have sold herself and not the baby.
Re: I Sold My 3-month-old Baby For N150k To Pay House Rent ― Mother Confesses by WibusJaga: 8:59am On Oct 23, 2021

What shall we call this one now; Poverty abi Wickedness?

But why Baba God de give these kind people babies when some people de fruitlessly spend millions & sleepless nights looking for babies.

(1) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko Moroccan Wife Divorces Him. Regina Daniel Factor / St. Christopher Marks Igbo Cultural Day Celebration As Chief Ifekudu Attends / Apostle Lawrence & Rev. Fola Achudume Celebrates 29 Years Of Marital Bliss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.