Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,929 members, 7,806,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

I Thank God For Yesterday Night - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Thank God For Yesterday Night (348 Views)

How I Got The Scripture For Yesterday's Twitter Scripture Challenge. / Shocking! Strange Image Captured In The Sky Yesterday Night. PHOTOS / Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Thank God For Yesterday Night by Adamgeneral12: 8:10am On Oct 23, 2021
The is, I was roughing it with my bike to get some little change at night.

I saw a woman that wanted to go to vigil and I stop to carry her, as we are going we reach one hill for eleyele side (the hill is called save and serve)
As say my bike no fit climb any little top, so I ask the woman to come down so that I will climb the hill and she will treck to meet me and I will carry her again, that's all.

When this want to come down she press me from back and try to come down in a sluggish way, na so my leg remove on top of the foot brake and I applied the the front brake but it can't stop the bike from moving backward.

Na so bike just fell us on road yakata, silencer come burn the woman for leg.

I just see say the woman come dey cry they say some kind of words that make me regret of carrying her, na so I remove my phone and on the touch , na sa I see how silencer pill off her leg o.

I wanted to snap the leg but I think say is not a good idea because this is the first time I experience something like this with my passenger.

I carry her to the church she is going for free but I notice in her eyes that she is not happy with me

I thank God say we no reverse go enter under motor or inside river

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Thank God For Yesterday Night by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:55am On Oct 23, 2021
Thank God oh.

The devil been get evil plans but God make am not to succeed.
Re: I Thank God For Yesterday Night by Adamgeneral12: 1:02pm On Oct 23, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Thank God oh.

The devil been get evil plans but God make am not to succeed.
Thank you sir

This is the first time something like that happen to me since 2008 wey I start riding bike commercially.

Devil no go shame us in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: I Thank God For Yesterday Night by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:10pm On Oct 23, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

Thank you sir

This is the first time something like that happen to me since 2008 wey I start riding bike commercially.

Devil no go shame us in Jesus name
Amen!

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Burial Service Of Nomthi Odukoya, Wife Of Pastor Taiwo Odukoya / Is Really Soon ? / Allow Your Ishmael To Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.