Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,132 members, 7,807,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes (41931 Views)

Need Update On Cbn Ties Loan / Is CBN TIES A Genuine Program Or... / All Hindrance To CBN-TIES Application Resolved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by PIMPAR: 1:45pm On Oct 23, 2021
Sebastine1994:
only fools will apply for these kind of jobs,loan or anything from the government.

they just publicise these job opening for openness sake.

they already have their candidate. call me a cynic I don't care, opinion is cheap, drop your own.

Typical lazy youth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by paragon40(m): 2:01pm On Oct 23, 2021
Hit me up for CAC incorporation.
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by Namoosky(m): 2:03pm On Oct 23, 2021
They mentioned entrepreneurship certificate from university/Polytechnic. How is someone supposed to get that, or everyone has it and I don't know?

2 Likes

Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by Virus99: 2:07pm On Oct 23, 2021
Namoosky:
They mentioned entrepreneurship certificate from university/Polytechnic. How is someone supposed to get that, or everyone has it and I don't know?

You can ignore that part of you don't have it
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by benitwater(m): 3:25pm On Oct 23, 2021
Good.
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by Kyf1: 5:33pm On Oct 23, 2021
Really
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by GetMeRight: 8:24pm On Oct 23, 2021
Itohanmiwa:
Please before anyone comes here discourage others from applying. First follow all the procedures and apply, then you'll discover this government is credible when it comes to youth empowerment. During the covid 19 pandemic grant, I missed out because I had the opinion that everything in Naija is about connection but when I saw so many people being paid I had to reapply for the pandemic loan and I got it without knowing anybody. So before you criticise please apply.

Lol. My state was on lockdown at the time but I managed to apply and the requirements was even tougher for the first phase than the second phase that was soften greatly. I got the loan and more than a year after, repayment haven't started. I got payroll support, I got msme grant. I got Npower for almost 4 years.

Sebastine1994:
only fools will apply for these kind of jobs,loan or anything from the government.

they just publicise these job opening for openness sake.

[s] they already have their candidate. call me a cynic I don't care, opinion is cheap, drop your own. [/s]

You are the fool here, believe me. That's how you allow various opportunities to pass you by with all those nonsense predetermined negative mindset. How I wish I could tell you how many schemes like this I have benefitted from without lobbying anyone

1 Like

Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by Ustec: 5:50am On Oct 24, 2021
ttbaba:
let still try if they mean business

Get your CAC registration at low as 15k....
check my signature
Can a state internal revenue service issues TIN numbers?

1 Like

Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by ahmadmg: 8:55pm On Oct 24, 2021
Ustec:

Can a state internal revenue service issues TIN numbers?
Yes for Sole proprietorship and for Corporate go to FIRS
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by Blanchefleur: 4:50pm On Oct 26, 2021
How can one get the "duly signed GIS"
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by Virus99: 4:58pm On Oct 26, 2021
cool
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:02pm On Oct 27, 2021
Can those who graduated 2012 apply?
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by Virus99: 2:18pm On Oct 27, 2021
Blanchefleur:
How can one get the "duly signed GIS"

Click on the place marked X you will get the GIS. Download it and goan print it. Then sign it and upload it. C'est fini

Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by SuleimanKano(m): 8:47pm On Oct 27, 2021
Virus99:

Click on the place marked X you will get the GIS. Download it and goan print it. Then sign it and upload it. C'est fini
What sort of Certificate of Participation issued by polytechnics and universities evidencing entrepreneurship training did you submit please Thank you.

1 Like

Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by Amaifycyn: 10:52am On Oct 28, 2021
I have submitted mine, but application status says; Pending. Any person with such experience.
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by Virus99: 11:50am On Oct 28, 2021
Amaifycyn:
I have submitted mine, but application status says; Pending. Any person with such experience.

Same here o
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by ABDamola(m): 3:36pm On Oct 28, 2021
Amaifycyn:
Did you submit all the requested documents?
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by Amaifycyn: 4:55pm On Oct 28, 2021
ABDamola:

Did you submit all the requested documents?

I submitted my Nysc, CAC certificate, Tin certificate, degree, business plan, GSI.
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by ABDamola(m): 7:55am On Oct 29, 2021
Amaifycyn:

I submitted my Nysc, CAC certificate, Tin certificate, degree, business plan, GSI.

This is the error message I always get for Tier 1 - Sole proprietorship
I have also uploaded my NYSC, CAC cert, business plan and GSI

Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by Amaifycyn: 11:16am On Oct 29, 2021
ABDamola:

This is the error message I always get for Tier 1 - Sole proprietorship
I have also uploaded my NYSC, CAC cert, business plan and GSI

That means you have not submitted those documents required. I applied for sole proprietorship loan, and I submitted my CAC and tin certificate in those places where I suppose to submit all documents that I don't have, like memorandum of articles. I have entrepreneurship certificate, which I also submitted.

Please make sure you submit ur degree certificate, Nysc, ID, business plan, entrepreneurship certificate, CAC and tin certificate. Since ur business is not a partnership one, u can resubmit ur CAC and tin in those places in order to submit.
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by profdotcom: 5:28am On Oct 30, 2021
Amaifycyn:

That means you have not submitted those documents required. I applied for sole proprietorship loan, and I submitted my CAC and tin certificate in those places where I suppose to submit all documents that I don't have, like memorandum of articles. I have entrepreneurship certificate, which I also submitted.

Please make sure you submit ur degree certificate, Nysc, ID, business plan, entrepreneurship certificate, CAC and tin certificate. Since ur business is not a partnership one, u can resubmit ur CAC and tin in those places in order to submit.
please how did you get your Tin certificate.... Via online?

1 Like

Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by Amaifycyn: 10:19am On Oct 30, 2021
profdotcom:
please how did you get your Tin certificate.... Via online?

I got it through someone that is working in CAC office, that is FIRS certificate. I also have the tin certificate from joint tax board that I got it through online form, but Banks only recognize TIN from FIRS.
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by Odemok(m): 3:14pm On Oct 30, 2021
Good day all, please i only have a registered business name, which of the loan category can i apply for using the registered business name certificate?
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by profdotcom: 3:36pm On Oct 30, 2021
Amaifycyn:

I got it through someone that is working in CAC office, that is FIRS certificate. I also have the tin certificate from joint tax board that I got it through online form, but Banks only recognize TIN from FIRS.
thank you bro for your quick reply.... I did the online own for the past 6 days and this was sent to me "Your TIN creation request has been submitted successfully, below is your Request ID:

Request ID:........

Kindly keep this ID safe, as it will be useful for you for the purpose of tracking."..... Pls should I keep waiting or is there any other thing I suppose to do.
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by Amaifycyn: 3:51pm On Oct 31, 2021
profdotcom:
thank you bro for your quick reply.... I did the online own for the past 6 days and this was sent to me "Your TIN creation request has been submitted successfully, below is your Request ID:

Request ID:........

Kindly keep this ID safe, as it will be useful for you for the purpose of tracking."..... Pls should I keep waiting or is there any other thing I suppose to do.

Just pray that they respond this week. Mine took only one week and they send my tin certificate in my email as a PDF.
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by Virus99: 4:12pm On Oct 31, 2021
Odemok:
Good day all, please i only have a registered business name, which of the loan category can i apply for using the registered business name certificate?

Tier 1

Some proprietorship
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by profdotcom: 6:02pm On Oct 31, 2021
Amaifycyn:

Just pray that they respond this week. Mine took only one week and they send my tin certificate in my email as a PDF.
okay thanks
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by Ivygreenly: 3:09pm On Nov 01, 2021
Where did you get Entrepreneurship certificate from? I mean the name of the institution you got it from.
Kindly help with info
Amaifycyn:

Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by Amaifycyn: 10:39pm On Nov 01, 2021
Ivygreenly:
Where did you get Entrepreneurship certificate from? I mean the name of the institution you got it from.
Kindly help with info

I have participated in an entrepreneurship program and they gave us certificate on business management.
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by Dcube4560: 10:35pm On Nov 03, 2021
Has it submitted like this?
I am done with the filling yet still saying awaiting submission

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview / What An Excellent CV Looks Like And Know The Reasons Why! / Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.