Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,999 members, 7,806,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Ladies, Four Ways To Cope With Breakup - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Four Ways To Cope With Breakup (250 Views)

Dealing With Breakup,she Left With My Son, Blocked Me From Contacting In All For / How To Deal With Breakup And Heartbreak Without Any Emotional Damage.a MUST WATC / How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Four Ways To Cope With Breakup by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 23, 2021
It's been a long time since you have been in this relationship. You see nothing but a lifetime of marital bliss. But it was shocking to notice that the cherished affair is gone.

"I can't sleep, I feel headache. I wish the ground would swallow me up".

Those might be the feelings you experience during this time. However, the good news is that you can cope. But how? Let's see four ways:

1. Accept the feelings:
Do you feel angry, grief, low self-esteem, sad? Don't push the feelings aware, allow nature to run its course, that is one way you can recover.

It is often not good to think that a break up is always a bad thing, as

Steve Marobi says "breaking up can be sad, but sometimes tears are the price we pay for the freedom we need."

A relationship may actually keep you in bondage. Though it is painful to quit, you may be thankful later.

Read more;
http:///s177ad14e211022en_ng?link=1&client=news
Re: Ladies, Four Ways To Cope With Breakup by FvckAllMods: 10:39am On Oct 23, 2021
Follow number one and know peace, speaking from a crazy experience tho

(1) (Reply)

The Best Powerful Traditional Herbalist In Nigeria / Domestic Violence Versus Verbal Abuse. Which Is More Offensive..read... / What Could Be Happening?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.