Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,941 members, 7,806,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Obituary: Chief Udala Philip Ekwosi Burial Poster (Photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Obituary: Chief Udala Philip Ekwosi Burial Poster (Photos) (48584 Views)

'Obituary': See What A Loan Shark Did To One Of Their Defaulters / The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) / “I'm Dead, I Can't Pay" - Lady Tells Loan App That Posted Her ‘Obituary’ (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obituary: Chief Udala Philip Ekwosi Burial Poster (Photos) by HRMK: 2:35pm On Oct 23, 2021
YEYE!WHY NOT CALL THEM THEIR RIGHTFUL NAME?THEY ARE ALL KANU'S IPOB/ESN BOYS!PERIOD!!

1 Like

Re: Obituary: Chief Udala Philip Ekwosi Burial Poster (Photos) by sonofElElyon: 2:39pm On Oct 23, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:
Chai! Sadly, he's not the only that got dead. Some people under him career, means of livelihood, help, care, business connections, contracts got dead too.

May his soul rest in perfect peace.

The poster said he was husband and father
Re: Obituary: Chief Udala Philip Ekwosi Burial Poster (Photos) by mandax: 2:42pm On Oct 23, 2021
About 95% of comments on this post are from Islamists.

2 Likes

Re: Obituary: Chief Udala Philip Ekwosi Burial Poster (Photos) by od501: 2:42pm On Oct 23, 2021
Re: Obituary: Chief Udala Philip Ekwosi Burial Poster (Photos) by amarachi06(f): 2:45pm On Oct 23, 2021
Sirlins:
Is funny how you're still calling him a billionaire .....all is gone now.
Unknown gun men shaaaa na Dem know the reason. there is no smoke without fire

Is not Unknown Gunmen nor IPOB but his business Associates killed him. He is a known drug dealer, and brags about his invisibility to make away with cash and nothing will happen to him.

I have met him, and served him food. I know him wella, and forget all those APC miscreants that is talking trash.

He saw it coming... He was so proud of his "odeshi" medicine but God is not man.

2 Likes

Re: Obituary: Chief Udala Philip Ekwosi Burial Poster (Photos) by YourVILAGEpeple(m): 2:48pm On Oct 23, 2021
2 people are now signing burial Poster... I see them fighting over this man's property.... I see greed.

1 Like

Re: Obituary: Chief Udala Philip Ekwosi Burial Poster (Photos) by nairaman66(m): 2:49pm On Oct 23, 2021
Who says you will be bored if we become immortal? If humans can defeat death, we can defeat everything else

Which new drugs did you get your high on? Every human being will taste death...
Re: Obituary: Chief Udala Philip Ekwosi Burial Poster (Photos) by FumigateNG: 2:50pm On Oct 23, 2021
Sebastine1994:
We keep saying RIP to every dead person.

Every carbon based life form will die one day, such is life and when you die, that is the end,

there is no heaven not hell, there is no afterlife.

Chief udala is dead, he would decay like every dead organism, even legacies will be forgotten. His son may inherit his wealth, but what if he is stupid in money management, everything chief udala has worked for will be gone in just one generation,

Leaving a legacy is a scam by religion to make you feel good, even dead people don't enjoy memorial service, but religion will tell you what you want to hear.

My point is this: once you are dead, its final. A living dog is better than a dead lion. If humans can work together, we would defeat death, death is just like every other disease.

Who says you will be bored if we become immortal? If humans can defeat death, we can defeat everything else
make una sha take am easy with this igbo wey una dey smoke.

3 Likes

Re: Obituary: Chief Udala Philip Ekwosi Burial Poster (Photos) by redroom: 2:58pm On Oct 23, 2021
Re: Obituary: Chief Udala Philip Ekwosi Burial Poster (Photos) by donprinyo(m): 2:58pm On Oct 23, 2021
Paid assassins by fg
Re: Obituary: Chief Udala Philip Ekwosi Burial Poster (Photos) by mutvy: 3:01pm On Oct 23, 2021
Well done IPOB, make sure you kill all the billionaire from Igboland including all the Cubanas

2 Likes

Re: Obituary: Chief Udala Philip Ekwosi Burial Poster (Photos) by nzeobi(m): 3:04pm On Oct 23, 2021
johnmartus:
And some idiot will say kanu must be free even the useless among the useless judge can't free kanu .kanu crimes is uncountable that bastard must be hang otherwise.

This was a South Africa business deal gone wrong. If you don't know the story try to be quiet
Re: Obituary: Chief Udala Philip Ekwosi Burial Poster (Photos) by nzeobi(m): 3:05pm On Oct 23, 2021
amarachi06:

Is not Unknown Gunmen nor IPOB but his business Associates killed him. He is a known drug dealer, and brags about his invisibility to make away with cash and nothing will happen to him.

I have met him, and served him food. I know him wella, and forget all those APC miscreants that is talking trash.

He saw it coming... He was so proud of his "odeshi" medicine but God is not man.

You know the story well, the shot many times and when they couldn't penetrate him his car was set ablaze

1 Like

Re: Obituary: Chief Udala Philip Ekwosi Burial Poster (Photos) by AgricWealth(m): 3:06pm On Oct 23, 2021
Sebastine1994:

Every carbon based life form will die one day, such is life and when you die, that is the end,

Chief udala is dead, he would decay like every dead organism, even legacies will be forgotten. His son may inherit his wealth, but what if he is stupid in money management, everything chief udala has worked for will be gone in just one generation,

Leaving a legacy is a scam by religion to make you feel good, even dead people don't enjoy memorial service, but religion will tell you what you want to hear.

My point is this: once you are dead, its final. A living dog is better than a dead lion. If humans can work together, we would defeat death, death is just like every other disease.

Since you believe there's no afterlife, can you explain how life came into existence?

1 Like

Re: Obituary: Chief Udala Philip Ekwosi Burial Poster (Photos) by nzeobi(m): 3:08pm On Oct 23, 2021
wink2015:
IGBO AGAINST IGBO.

News of Igbo killing themselves these days is getting too common.

This should stop.

The other day they descended on the apartment of Mr Joe Igbokwe.

Not forgetting the gruesome killing of the husband of Late Mrs Akunyili.

This was a business deal gone wrong and has nothing to do with tribe
Re: Obituary: Chief Udala Philip Ekwosi Burial Poster (Photos) by Dhury: 3:11pm On Oct 23, 2021
There's no multi billions naira or traditional ruler, government ruler.that is bigger to sacrifice for our biafra struggle right on namdi kanu .

1 Like

Re: Obituary: Chief Udala Philip Ekwosi Burial Poster (Photos) by Pataricatering(f): 3:21pm On Oct 23, 2021
kenzysmith:
If this man poster and burial no feel teach una sense I non sure say una go ever get sense. What the essence of been called a billionaire when u can't carry a pin to hevean or hell. The moment death comes or plans and arrangement stop
My brother just be comfortable and serve your God

Wait o no wife no children chai and he was a billionaire
men envying other men . Lol .
Re: Obituary: Chief Udala Philip Ekwosi Burial Poster (Photos) by Misterone: 3:28pm On Oct 23, 2021
there is nothing like unknown gunmen. the Igbos líke to eat their cakes and have it back. that's against natural law. the NW have bandits, nobody said unknown bandits. the NE boko haram, nothing like unknown. in the niger delta, militants. but in the SE they want to be killing and go free hence the tag themselves unknown gunmen. it's not done. IPoB/ESN are the unknown gunmen. some will say ESN are in the bush but I ask,are they animals to live inside the bush? have you ever seen any know IPoB/ESN killed in uniform? (ikonso, dragon and others) or do we see them in uniform on the streets? so why tag them unknown when they are on mufti? we know them. they are the killers, the beheaded, the arsonists, and all. they cannot wear uniforms because they will be like a rat in the open. IPoB/ESN is unknown gunmen. QED.
Re: Obituary: Chief Udala Philip Ekwosi Burial Poster (Photos) by allthingsgood: 3:28pm On Oct 23, 2021
Passionate888:

He promised to flush all security threats in the land. Is he a liar?

No. He is human. Since you have refused to cooperate with him, then enjoy the fruits of your labour. IPOB has barely started grin
Re: Obituary: Chief Udala Philip Ekwosi Burial Poster (Photos) by LEGALSER: 3:29pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kestolove:
One cult member gone, chief wey dey high...thank you unknown gunmen keep up the good work.

Be careful what you post online. This is beyond jokes
Re: Obituary: Chief Udala Philip Ekwosi Burial Poster (Photos) by Pataricatering(f): 3:31pm On Oct 23, 2021
Passionate888:

He promised to flush all security threats in the land. Is he a liar?
is it magic ? Which country has been capable of flushing all criminal activities within its domain? Especially when there are myriad useless citizens that would support destabilising forces like the lunatic kanu .
Re: Obituary: Chief Udala Philip Ekwosi Burial Poster (Photos) by Bewiseedet(m): 3:31pm On Oct 23, 2021
Sebastine1994:

How can we defeat death?
Re: Obituary: Chief Udala Philip Ekwosi Burial Poster (Photos) by Danjikanbauchi: 3:34pm On Oct 23, 2021
Buhari secrets police service killed him as they killed Akunyili
Re: Obituary: Chief Udala Philip Ekwosi Burial Poster (Photos) by Laeroy(f): 3:35pm On Oct 23, 2021
Sebastine1994:

Are you high on cheap crack or something, how can you defeat death?

From the very first day you were born ,you have been sentenced to death...

Enjoy life while you can,then wait for your turn to die.
Re: Obituary: Chief Udala Philip Ekwosi Burial Poster (Photos) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 23, 2021
amarachi06:

Wow, nawa o

1 Like

Re: Obituary: Chief Udala Philip Ekwosi Burial Poster (Photos) by SavageResponse(m): 4:05pm On Oct 23, 2021
kenzysmith:
If this man poster and burial no feel teach una sense I non sure say una go ever get sense. What the essence of been called a billionaire when u can't carry a pin to hevean or hell. The moment death comes or plans and arrangement stop
My brother just be comfortable and serve your God

Wait o no wife no children chai and he was a billionaire

Who told you he was not married?

Did you even read his obituary poster?!
Re: Obituary: Chief Udala Philip Ekwosi Burial Poster (Photos) by Lamba42(m): 4:06pm On Oct 23, 2021
Sebastine1994:

GOD IS REAL BRO
Re: Obituary: Chief Udala Philip Ekwosi Burial Poster (Photos) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:28pm On Oct 23, 2021
THE MENTALITY OF IGBOS IN EAST IS CLOUDED WITH IDOL WORSHIP AND EVIL AGAINST BROTHERS. SEE D HOSTILE AND AGRESSIVE MENTALITY OF IGBO DRIVER OR TRADER IN ONITSHA,NKPOR,CONTROL OWRRI IS TRADMARK OF THE DEVIL THAT IS NOT PHYSICAL CONTROL. THE PROBLEM IN MAJOR REMOTE IGBO LAND IS DESECRATION OF THE LAND WITH INNOCENT BLOOD.
IGBO MAN IN EAST HAS LONG BEEN LOVING MONEY MORE THAN HIS BROTHERS,THEY NEVA SAW THE MAGNITUDE OF THIS COMIN,IGBOS HAVE LONG BEEN BREEDING CRIMINAL YOUTHS INDIRECTLY RIGHT FROM UPPER IWEKA,ALL BECAUSE OF THEIR EVIL PHILOSOPHY THEY OF"HOT MONEY" MIXING IDOLS WITH CHRISTIANITY.THEY USE THIS MOMENT TO MANIFEST THEIR EVILS.MAY GOD SAVE THEIR SOULS,IN FSH AMEN. angry
Re: Obituary: Chief Udala Philip Ekwosi Burial Poster (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 4:28pm On Oct 23, 2021
They killed there own people
Re: Obituary: Chief Udala Philip Ekwosi Burial Poster (Photos) by kenzysmith: 4:34pm On Oct 23, 2021
SavageResponse:

Who told you he was not married?

Did you even read his obituary poster?!
I read it I didn't see wife there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BUA Reduces The Price Of Cement To ₦3,500 Per Bag, Promises Further Reduction / Egyptian Devaluation Backfires -- Nigeria, Be Thankful!!! / Guess The Bank (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.