Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,117 members, 7,807,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Photos Of Ongoing Lokoja Flyover Project By Kogi State Government - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Ongoing Lokoja Flyover Project By Kogi State Government (31078 Views)

Oshiomhole Joins Tinubu To Commission Biggest Flyover Project In Rivers / See Video Of Ongoing Ganaja Flyover Project By Yahaya Bello / Governor Akeredolu Inspects Ore Flyover Project (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Lokoja Flyover Project By Kogi State Government by mrkia(m): 3:04pm On Oct 23, 2021
May God help us from this yeye balloon not to endanger our lives because of his fruitless presidential ambition

Because he's always been a fake one so, everything he touches might be fake too..

Oh sorry!!! How I wish he started well there by representing Nigeria youths well then ni!!!! He wouldn't be needing all this strenuous fake tactics to sell himself to we the youths. In fact good Nigeria youths would have by now being the one to advertise him out rightly...
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Lokoja Flyover Project By Kogi State Government by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 23, 2021
Dirty construction!

I am sure this is a private contractor! Still lifting concrete mix in 2021
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Lokoja Flyover Project By Kogi State Government by Purepen: 3:23pm On Oct 23, 2021
Fellow Nigerians, please where is DAPO?
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Lokoja Flyover Project By Kogi State Government by chloride6: 3:25pm On Oct 23, 2021
Where is the traffic?

undecided
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Lokoja Flyover Project By Kogi State Government by Purepen: 3:26pm On Oct 23, 2021
Hello Nigerians, please where is DAPO of Ogun
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Lokoja Flyover Project By Kogi State Government by Fabulouslouie(m): 4:04pm On Oct 23, 2021
Nigercity:
Nice one

seems like kogi have serious love and affection for brown roof,
I thought it was a Yoruba thing
Little did I knew, that kogi also have a crush on brown roof

This made my day guy.... Btw that flyover na till when his tenure near end naim e go complete... Since last year fa
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Lokoja Flyover Project By Kogi State Government by Fabulouslouie(m): 4:09pm On Oct 23, 2021
elujah1:
Just a FlyOver, this qualifies him to be the next president, when most township roads are bad, name one good road in lokoja.

Like I said before... The day we stop celebrating mediocrity in this country, things go take another positive turn.

This same flyover or whachamacallit wey dem dey on since September last year... It's still looking dead
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Lokoja Flyover Project By Kogi State Government by HarunaWest(m): 4:13pm On Oct 23, 2021
Yahaya Bello is a Fraud, a Scam and a Con Artist. He talks more and does less..Anyone you see supporting him know that they are doing the wrong thing but they have no other option because red oil don stain their hand as well. One thing i believe is that someone else will be our CinC. If he becomes our 001, then we are doomed.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Lokoja Flyover Project By Kogi State Government by briggson07(m): 4:15pm On Oct 23, 2021
In three months Gov. Wike go run this thing... LoL

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Lokoja Flyover Project By Kogi State Government by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 23, 2021
Larasisi:

I tell you!
Nonetities who for some privileges they feel they are enjoying chooses to twist the truth
What will people in Kaduna say who can see the entire landscape being transformed before them by governor El rufai ?
Not the magical development of your governor
Make una de fear God oo

The cocaine guzzling Governor has been on one flyover for about 7years of his governance in Kogi state when Governors like El-rufai are executing four to five flyovers at the same time. To think that there are actually Nigerian youths singing praises for a failure like Yahaya Bello leaves much to be desired about the future of this Nation.

Bello has 3 massive compounds in Wuse 4 all littered with Buses, SUVs and other classy automobiles while Kogi state inhabitants are suffering the brunt of his ugly non-performing administration. There's no month he doesn't spend at least one week in Abuja touring night clubs with his plethora of aides and girls, yet one bastard is here confidently creating a thread in celebration of one stupid substandard flyover. I am ashamed of some Nigerians!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Lokoja Flyover Project By Kogi State Government by renheart(m): 4:22pm On Oct 23, 2021
To that yeye man, he is doing some thing remarkable. Make he come make wike show'm flyovers build my him. Nonsense politician s
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Lokoja Flyover Project By Kogi State Government by NoFucksToGive: 4:36pm On Oct 23, 2021
disgusting thief of a governor

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Lokoja Flyover Project By Kogi State Government by lonlytroy(m): 4:47pm On Oct 23, 2021
100 years project
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Lokoja Flyover Project By Kogi State Government by iTommie(m): 4:47pm On Oct 23, 2021
[quote author=Moferere post=106991002]How will this one cover up for the civil servants that he has starved with their salary?[/quo&te]

Person wey dey ment
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Lokoja Flyover Project By Kogi State Government by ClassicMan202(m): 5:18pm On Oct 23, 2021
Image laundrying ......if him finish by December make I know wetin cause am

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Lokoja Flyover Project By Kogi State Government by Ntipia: 5:21pm On Oct 23, 2021
White Elephant project
Yeye Bello wants to Cash out. He has a year plus to go. The same with the foolish Enugu state governor. Devilish looters. Criminals.
He knows he won't finish this project.
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Lokoja Flyover Project By Kogi State Government by Ukeme8: 5:54pm On Oct 23, 2021
Just one project, an a flyover at that after how many years. Terrible, and he wants to rule Nigeria. Not possible.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Lokoja Flyover Project By Kogi State Government by kovic7(m): 6:03pm On Oct 23, 2021
See center table wey them dey call flyover grin grin grin

Ehen, before u go reply me, note say I dey Kogi o, I fit do live video to disgrace una clueless Gomina.... Lokoja wey be state capital no even qualify as local government council for some states....

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Lokoja Flyover Project By Kogi State Government by ayenale1(m): 6:23pm On Oct 23, 2021
I beg people living in lokoja...if this project is eventually completed without breaking down...anytime u walk or drive around the fly over abeg jus confess ur sins cos that structure can collapse at any time...
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Lokoja Flyover Project By Kogi State Government by Austeeenxx: 7:11pm On Oct 23, 2021
LMAO! December deadline my foot. grin
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Lokoja Flyover Project By Kogi State Government by Otitech101: 7:59pm On Oct 23, 2021
Please which of the construction company is handling the project,I have noticed these days they don’t use reputable construction companies anymore in Nigeria.almost all the senators,house of rep members,governors are now owners of a construction firm

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Lokoja Flyover Project By Kogi State Government by KingGBsky(m): 9:22pm On Oct 23, 2021
At least he is better than our useless Edo governor Obaseki
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Lokoja Flyover Project By Kogi State Government by splashbaby(m): 9:27pm On Oct 23, 2021
Nigercity:
Nice one

You be mumu, brown roofs has nothing to do with ethnicity but environmental conditions and weathering.
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Lokoja Flyover Project By Kogi State Government by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 23, 2021
Acidosis:

How much were you paid to create multiple accounts and respond to yourself?
really so just for saying it's a good development mean I created the thread and reply myself with other accounts, even a little kid get more sense than you for real
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Lokoja Flyover Project By Kogi State Government by Adext4sure(m): 10:07pm On Oct 23, 2021
happiness32:
Some photos I took
Lies to the picture above..
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Lokoja Flyover Project By Kogi State Government by factually4(m): 10:33pm On Oct 23, 2021
You're either intentionally an ignoramus or an accidental one. But it's obvious you're not in touch with reality

Superwave16320:
Did the civil servant complain of not being paid to your father in hell. ?

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Lokoja Flyover Project By Kogi State Government by factually4(m): 10:36pm On Oct 23, 2021
This guy Bello is the greatest scam of all ages. Be deceived by this show off at your own peril. To be regarded as the worst will be dignifying because he's worst than worst

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Lokoja Flyover Project By Kogi State Government by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 23, 2021
Superwave16320:
Did the civil servant complain of not being paid to your father in hell. ?

Oga calm down na, politics with anger ain't gonna yield you nothing
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Lokoja Flyover Project By Kogi State Government by Yizzville(m): 11:06pm On Oct 23, 2021
>: grin
Nigercity:
Nice one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya / Ajimobi Dances After Winning His Wife In A Ludo Game / Ex-colonel Who Led Yobe Boko-haram Attacks Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.