Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Woman Dies After Husband Set Her Ablaze For Insisting To Travel For Mum's Burial - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Dies After Husband Set Her Ablaze For Insisting To Travel For Mum's Burial (29057 Views)

Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) / Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview / Lamu: Chinese Vlogger Dies After Ex-Husband Set Her On Fire During A Livestream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Dies After Husband Set Her Ablaze For Insisting To Travel For Mum's Burial by bepositive11: 3:57pm On Oct 23, 2021
ORIAYO70:

Some Nigerians claiming Buhari is wicked..

This man need to seek forgiveness from Buhari n Satan for calling Dem wicked..

Some women go see faya n still put head,
About 5yrs ago at the back of my house, na him one man dey always dey beat him wife...

The whole community warn the man he no hear, I do my part no way..

We warn the woman she nogree comot...
Family bring Moto to carry him load,
She ran back...

As I dey chat now she don become Omonile inside grave...

Once relationship is bringing abuse, leave in peace. .. .
Anyman beating u do not love u.

For man to raise his hand love his dead. .

Though sometimes he dey do us make we wos una slap, but love n self control dey always caution us...

Married woman if u are been bullied, abuse, beaten, ridicule

Pack ur load n go even if it's under bridge ur life is precious to us.

No say na cos of my pikin.. .u go die pikin go live him life

My mummy don die since 91 me am 40 already I no follow am die. .

Leave abusive katakata marriage

Mowiiiire ooooooo

You may want to Google "Trauma bonding"

It made me understand why women stay in abusive relationships

They think that they love the man but they're just addicted to the reward-punishment cycle

It's true that a man who hits a woman doesn't love her

I wish more women understood this
Re: Woman Dies After Husband Set Her Ablaze For Insisting To Travel For Mum's Burial by idahme(m): 4:03pm On Oct 23, 2021
isioma010:
Some such of people's like this that can't control their self when they are angry doesn't deserve to be in any relationship to avoid such this type of an unfortunate situations, so much sad for her family and friends I pray to God Almighty to see them through this sad occurrences that just happened to them amen
It is a very pathetic situation and sad. A sane individual should always make sure that they choose people of like minds to roll with. Remembered my interactions with a particular friend that offended me repeatedly without me getting upset, said and I quote 'I can't date someone like you that I can't easily make him angry'. To her, my low anger rate is a turn off for her in the dating world but she did be cool with someone with anger issues. Sometimes ladies are their biggest issues, some want violent partners to them that's what turns them on, everyone to his tent. Anger is a trait that can send one to live in prison perpetually, when the anger comes the brain shuts down making the carrier behave like one with an insane mind.
Re: Woman Dies After Husband Set Her Ablaze For Insisting To Travel For Mum's Burial by DKM123: 4:03pm On Oct 23, 2021
Tannhauser:
angry
Nigerian women would gladly marry a devil so long as he is rich, when said devil starts behaving true to type they start looking for sympathy from the general public.

A person's character is like pregnancy...it can't be concealed for any length of time.

WOMEN, choose your spouse carefully.

RIP to the deceased.

Let's as usual blame the woman, abeg.

She must have stayed married instead of automatically divorcing the man. It's her fault. Maybe it's cos the man was a billionaire that's why she married him. She should have been obedient to her husband. Is it not ordinary bu.rial of her mother that she cannot attend.

Let's leave the man out of it, please. It's only petrol he poured he no kil.l person. Oh he did?! Well, that's not the issue. She should have divorced him

See our fellow evul hearted imbec.i..le below. PS: We Nigerian men rock! No wonder all foreign women love us.

Tunagee:
She was already moving out of her home, and came back to pack the remaining baggages. She could not even honour her husband to let him know she was opting out. She most probably met an idiot who intends deceiving her out of her marriage. When dem dey find husbands, dem go dey cry like fowl for mfm, but when dey eventually get married, they become fools, and keep experimenting with their marriage, courtesy of their silly mothers and fake friends. Serves her right!!!

3 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Husband Set Her Ablaze For Insisting To Travel For Mum's Burial by onuman: 4:05pm On Oct 23, 2021
Tunagee:
She was already moving out of her home, and came back to pack the remaining baggages. She could not even honour her husband to let him know she was opting out. She most probably met an idiot who intends deceiving her out of her marriage. When dem dey find husbands, dem go dey cry like fowl for mfm, but when dey eventually get married, they become fools, and keep experimenting with their marriage, courtesy of their silly mothers and fake friends. Serves her right!!!

Out of your experience? Seems like you have murdered your wife for trying to leave you?

3 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Husband Set Her Ablaze For Insisting To Travel For Mum's Burial by ronyman(m): 4:15pm On Oct 23, 2021
Try understand me. Person fit just cook this story up for facebook that her husband did it. Before we judge let's hear both sidesl.
lomprico:

na you kill the woman?
Re: Woman Dies After Husband Set Her Ablaze For Insisting To Travel For Mum's Burial by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 23, 2021
McOluOmo:
There's more to this than meet the eye

Bahd creation

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
if na ur picture be this baba, I tuale for you grin
Re: Woman Dies After Husband Set Her Ablaze For Insisting To Travel For Mum's Burial by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 23, 2021
Tannhauser:
angry
Nigerian women would gladly marry a devil so long as he is rich, when said devil starts behaving true to type they start looking for sympathy from the general public.

A person's character is like pregnancy...it can't be concealed for any length of time.

WOMEN, choose your spouse carefully.

RIP to the deceased.
Gidrepill, ubunja see your fellow redpill guy. Is this what you taught him?

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Husband Set Her Ablaze For Insisting To Travel For Mum's Burial by discusant: 4:24pm On Oct 23, 2021
Johntoye:
Before I open this thread I know...it's going to be a igbo man

You are wrong. The killer husband is Yoruba.
Re: Woman Dies After Husband Set Her Ablaze For Insisting To Travel For Mum's Burial by UndauntedYOCA(f): 4:24pm On Oct 23, 2021
He should be jailed asap.
Life imprisonment with hard labour.
His penis should be pricked at least 10 times daily after which water should be poured on him before he gets flogged.
Unrepentant violent people don't deserve to live free lives.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Husband Set Her Ablaze For Insisting To Travel For Mum's Burial by MummyD2020(f): 4:33pm On Oct 23, 2021
pocohantas:
She died married. That should count for something, maybe a ticket to heaven sef.

I am sure the man didn’t wake one day and become this violent. Na from clap e dey enter dance. But no, they must keep celebrating anniversaries with black eye and broken jaws.

More of suffering and smiling. Issa trophy thing for some people
Re: Woman Dies After Husband Set Her Ablaze For Insisting To Travel For Mum's Burial by lomprico(m): 4:35pm On Oct 23, 2021
ronyman:
Try understand me. Person fit just cook this story up for facebook that her husband did it. Before we judge let's hear both sidesl.

ok, true
Re: Woman Dies After Husband Set Her Ablaze For Insisting To Travel For Mum's Burial by MummyD2020(f): 4:37pm On Oct 23, 2021
Chinny024:

Which other side of the story would guarantee someone to set another person ablaze.. "Your own wife".No justification to this abeg

People must look for justification na. Someone was burnt alive he is talking like a drunkard. Until it happens to them, they will now think straight.
Re: Woman Dies After Husband Set Her Ablaze For Insisting To Travel For Mum's Burial by kals4luv990(m): 4:39pm On Oct 23, 2021
It's alright.. It's just alright
Make I just clean TRUMPET first
Re: Woman Dies After Husband Set Her Ablaze For Insisting To Travel For Mum's Burial by Johntoye: 4:42pm On Oct 23, 2021
discusant:

You are wrong. The killer husband is Yoruba.

Lol...it's a lie
Re: Woman Dies After Husband Set Her Ablaze For Insisting To Travel For Mum's Burial by Aparche(f): 4:47pm On Oct 23, 2021
Tunagee:

I don't care whether you claim to be Christian, Moslem, Atheist, Agnostic...

One thing I can deduce from your comment is that you're EVIL.

Your heart is FULL of WICKEDNESS.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Husband Set Her Ablaze For Insisting To Travel For Mum's Burial by micflo28(m): 5:03pm On Oct 23, 2021
The only three criteria women now use to marry men are money, good looks and big gbola. They end up marrying coded monsters.
Re: Woman Dies After Husband Set Her Ablaze For Insisting To Travel For Mum's Burial by Xbs1: 5:19pm On Oct 23, 2021
Jesus
Re: Woman Dies After Husband Set Her Ablaze For Insisting To Travel For Mum's Burial by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 23, 2021
WibusJaga:

So much wickedness in the land.
But we need to hear other side of the story.
Which other side of which story? From who? From the mortuary attendants? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Husband Set Her Ablaze For Insisting To Travel For Mum's Burial by tunize(m): 5:33pm On Oct 23, 2021
WibusJaga:

Which other side of story deserve a treatment like this? Think am abi nor be human being you be?
Re: Woman Dies After Husband Set Her Ablaze For Insisting To Travel For Mum's Burial by Emmypure: 5:49pm On Oct 23, 2021
WibusJaga:

Which other part of the story do you need to hear oga?
Re: Woman Dies After Husband Set Her Ablaze For Insisting To Travel For Mum's Burial by jaxxy(m): 5:49pm On Oct 23, 2021
This is beyond crazy. undecided
Re: Woman Dies After Husband Set Her Ablaze For Insisting To Travel For Mum's Burial by irunoko(m): 5:53pm On Oct 23, 2021
onuman:

How come the lady didn’t know that she was living with a maniac?
maybe she was drunk in love.she saw all the signs but chose to do good African wife of the year when she clearly saw all the signs and symptoms of a psychotic man but the obsession to be a Mrs made her unable to use her senses
Re: Woman Dies After Husband Set Her Ablaze For Insisting To Travel For Mum's Burial by irunoko(m): 5:53pm On Oct 23, 2021
seyz91:
probably the .maniac is rich or used money to entice her when they met cuz vagina people generally ignore every other red flags as long as the man or guy get MONEY i mean Plenty MOnEY
true
Re: Woman Dies After Husband Set Her Ablaze For Insisting To Travel For Mum's Burial by Jumbojax(m): 6:06pm On Oct 23, 2021
When I say hypergamy has done more damage than good they will say red piller. Baba prolly thought she was lying and cheated.

But ah this one choke o undecided
Re: Woman Dies After Husband Set Her Ablaze For Insisting To Travel For Mum's Burial by Ekeseges(f): 6:12pm On Oct 23, 2021
Mtchewww.possessive husbands.Let him eat your burnt body now.Wicked man in the name of jealousy. God have mercy on couples in abusive marriages and relationships

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Husband Set Her Ablaze For Insisting To Travel For Mum's Burial by Angy55(f): 6:14pm On Oct 23, 2021
It's better to remain single than stay in abusive relationship or marriage. I have never heard where doctors reported that being single/lonely has killed somebody.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Husband Set Her Ablaze For Insisting To Travel For Mum's Burial by calcal: 6:24pm On Oct 23, 2021
This toto of a thin, na wa o!
Re: Woman Dies After Husband Set Her Ablaze For Insisting To Travel For Mum's Burial by Water0184(m): 6:36pm On Oct 23, 2021
So sad, I pray God should comfort them.
Re: Woman Dies After Husband Set Her Ablaze For Insisting To Travel For Mum's Burial by Rossycee(f): 6:49pm On Oct 23, 2021
Tunagee:
I hope you will wish same for your sister.
The man's action is inexcusable. Be reasonable.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Husband Set Her Ablaze For Insisting To Travel For Mum's Burial by Tunagee(m): 6:59pm On Oct 23, 2021
Aparche:

I don't care whether you claim to be Christian, Moslem, Atheist, Agnostic...

One thing I can deduce from your comment is that you're EVIL.

Your heart is FULL of WICKEDNESS.

Am not evil, but i dont like hearing stories of ladies trying to leave their husbands on issues that can always be resolved, cos it happened to me; though she came back, but am seriously still hurt. The mother was behind all her wrong actions. Lets always hear from the other person too. Am sorry dear!!
Re: Woman Dies After Husband Set Her Ablaze For Insisting To Travel For Mum's Burial by Burgerlomo: 7:40pm On Oct 23, 2021
Chimeluv:
He should be given the same treatment angry

Gbam! Simple as ABC.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oba Solomon Akinola & 10 Oyo Chiefs To Face Kidnapping, Terrorism Charges / EndSARS Protesters Sold Two Policemen’s Skulls For N1,000 / EFCC Arrests 49 Internet Fraud Suspects In Ekiti, Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.