Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,748 members, 7,806,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Need Some Input From My Friends - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Need Some Input From My Friends (253 Views)

Need Some Help Here / Hello Everyone, I Am From China.if You Need Some High-end Watches.look Here / Huge Python Killed By My Friends In Ikorodu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Some Input From My Friends by ankit1230: 12:48pm On Oct 23, 2021
Tomorrow with be 2 months since I created this blog and have been involved with the Forward to Marketing community where I’ve been learning all the basic steps on what it takes to create your own business from the ground up.

I admit, it’s been a slower process than I had initially intended, but that’s no one’s fault but my own. Life keeps getting in the way and just this week, I lost my cousin unexpectedly which really shook my world. He and I were the same age and we use to have some great times together. To say that it’s been hard to concentrate on my business is putting it lightly.

Also Visit: elinkling.net

But today is the first day I’ve actually had some energy and my mind isn’t constantly wandering. I kept going over in my head “what if” or “if only”… Guess those types of thoughts are a common occurrence when you lose a loved one.

So I don’t have any new fabulous news to report although my traffic is still consistently coming in and I also have 2 sales under my belt. Surprising to me since I haven’t been working all areas of my business lately.

Okay so here’s the deal…

I really need some input from my friends. All of my new blog commenting friends that is. Oh and any news ones that would love to give me your input as well. All comments will be greatly appreciated. :-)

I am a very organized person and I schedule the work that I need to accomplish for my day. Okay, I totally fell down on what I needed to do this week but under the circumstances, I have forgiven myself already.

I find that I don’t have the time to spend on Twitter, therefore, I’m not monetizing it the way I should. I try my best to time myself for a few hours a day but then I get so involved with what I was doing that the next thing you know, the time has come and gone. Anyone have any suggestions of how I can better utilize my time as far as the social networking sites go?

I also only get on Facebook first thing in the morning because I schedule my posts to post throughout the day.

I also write 5 articles a week and then rewrite them for my other article sites and Web 2.0 properties. I ping my blog posts and articles as well as social bookmark them and send out my RSS feeds.

I would also like to hear how much time you spend on blog commenting. Do you visit blogs every single day and leave comments or do you just take one day in particular to visit other blogs? Would appreciate hearing how everyone else is handling this since I find that it does take me quite awhile to read the posts, leave my comment and visit quite a few blogs.

I am testing a new piece of software that I recently got my hands on that will automatically submit my site to website directories. That was something I tried to do on my own earlier and found it to be way too time consuming. It also automatically sends out your RSS feeds as well. Will definitely give you a better report when I start seeing some results from those efforts.

I’m in the process of writing my press release but I STILL haven’t created my Facebook Fan Page or my video for my product. I know, I know… Get with it already Adrienne! What’s the problem

Maybe I’m just trying to do way too much but am just anxious to find the most productive ways to drive traffic to my sites. I enjoy writing articles and I get a lot of visitors to my sites from that traffic. Also have been getting more traffic to my sites through blog commenting as well. I get a few from the social media sites but like I mentioned, I’m not utilizing that to the fullest extent.

I just don’t want to over extend myself which is why your comments would be greatly appreciated and I would love to hear how you are organizing your time and which traffic methods are working the best for you.

I appreciate you stopping by and thank you in advance for your comments… Am really looking forward to hearing from you. I promise to return the favor

Also Read: VORTEX MODS CANNOT BE DEPLOYED

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Resolve HP Printer Not Printing / Things That Decide Any Website's Legality / Data Management Services - Artha Solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.