Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,277 members, 7,807,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Tiwa Savage And Her Son, Jamil Dance To Her 'Somebody's Son' (Pix, Video) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage And Her Son, Jamil Dance To Her 'Somebody's Son' (Pix, Video) (45607 Views)

Tiwa Savage In Braless Dress, Dances To Her 'Somebody's Son' Song (Photo, Video) / Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Daughter, Imade And Tiwa Savage’s Son Jamil (Photo) / Tiwa Savage Her Son, Jamil Balogun, On Stage At Her Concert In London (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son, Jamil Dance To Her 'Somebody's Son' (Pix, Video) by Tonytonex(m): 4:10am On Oct 24, 2021
The boy don grow oh. He's now a big boy .
Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son, Jamil Dance To Her 'Somebody's Son' (Pix, Video) by kellyzaf(m): 5:46am On Oct 24, 2021
shigishege:
FTC!! grin
I pity this innocent young boy in the future. Tiwa Savage was only trying to encourage herself.

Naina mentality, so bc her sex tape leaked therefore she should go and hang herself to please u, she is no more entitle to be happy anymore,, Op u need to move on cuz she has already moved on.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son, Jamil Dance To Her 'Somebody's Son' (Pix, Video) by EndBuhariNow(m): 6:16am On Oct 24, 2021
Tunagee:

tongue wow! that puSsy no sweet?
e no sweet nah... toto wey get eczema

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son, Jamil Dance To Her 'Somebody's Son' (Pix, Video) by shigishege: 6:16am On Oct 24, 2021
kellyzaf:

Naina mentality, so bc her sex tape leaked therefore she should go and hang herself to please u, she is no more entitle to be happy anymore,, Op u need to move on cuz she has already moved on.
you are a dunce. Despite the fact that she has been claiming happiness that's not there, moving on without going anywhere, what we are saying here is about her child. That innocent boy. That you foolish adult wanted to distroy his future with your nonchalant stupid attitude. Are we talking about the mum?? She likes she move on she like she doesn't what we are about is that young boy. Infact in a saner clime that boy should be withdrawn from her custody ASAP.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son, Jamil Dance To Her 'Somebody's Son' (Pix, Video) by Hathor5(f): 6:37am On Oct 24, 2021
Magnoliaa:

It's how they assume she wouldn't deal with it before he gets to hear it from the public for me.

Secondly, if he's raised well, I doubt he'd be friends with lowlifes who'd be disrespecting his mom.

No. Can you see how men are profiling themselves? Already predicting and projecting the BAD AND LASCIVIOUS AND LUSTY behaviours of young male boys who are yet to mature. Talking about how Jamil's friends will be bullying him and talking about how they want to fuk his mom.

In their minds, those young boys cannot grow up to be sensible and healthy men, abi?

Tomorrow, they'll start foaming at the mouth that we're labeling and judging them all in one category.

An ejiot that'll make fun of my mom for something she did in the past is definitely a dreg and an earthworm of the earth not fit to be in my space. And not a friend. So no. If Tiwa instills a good deal of self-esteem and discipline in the boy, he'll never have or be friends with those who'll bully him for this time of her life.

They'll only disrespect her if he allows it. They can only control their close and immediate circle and what they'll allow in.

bold
They can't imagine what they don't know. wink

I don't know how she and her son deal with the situation and will continue to in the future, I just know that there are many kids whose moms have been seen in adult movies or moaning in regular movies or twerking in music videos and the earth has not stopped spinning for them.

What some people predict on NL and how things actually play out in reality are two different things, often worlds apart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son, Jamil Dance To Her 'Somebody's Son' (Pix, Video) by femi4: 6:42am On Oct 24, 2021
NOwazobia:
we know na. It was all a plan all along (to bring her to the limelight again, as she was already fading), howbeit dirty. The blackmail story was just a wash.
You're just unintelligent
Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son, Jamil Dance To Her 'Somebody's Son' (Pix, Video) by Magnoliaa(f): 7:07am On Oct 24, 2021
Hathor5:

bold
They can't imagine what they don't know. wink

I don't know how she and her son deal with the situation and will continue to in the future, I just know that there are many kids whose moms have been seen in adult movies or moaning in regular movies or twerking in music videos and the earth has not stopped spinning for them.

What some people predict on NL and how things actually play out in reality are two different things, often worlds apart.

Gbam! To everything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son, Jamil Dance To Her 'Somebody's Son' (Pix, Video) by Tunagee(m): 7:18am On Oct 24, 2021
EndBuhariNow:
e no sweet nah... toto wey get enzyme

grin
Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son, Jamil Dance To Her 'Somebody's Son' (Pix, Video) by funmise007(m): 7:33am On Oct 24, 2021
Chai human being..make God forgive yur devilish thinking.cos I don't know when d father told yu he's not connecting to his son or when d mother has maltreated the son to make him hate her..did yu know d father has other kid apart from jamil..may God forgive yu..naa because of pple like yu gangan Jesus say "he whos without sin shud cast d first stone
FalseProphet1:
I see this boy connecting back to his father when he grows up, I see him hating his mom, I see her unable to control him.

This I have seen.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son, Jamil Dance To Her 'Somebody's Son' (Pix, Video) by nwajesus12(m): 7:49am On Oct 24, 2021
FREEMADNESS:

thanks for noticing I am a fool.
I thought silence they say is d best answer for a fool but u still decided to chat with a fool. WHAT A SHAME
shut the Bleep up, Ekuke
Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son, Jamil Dance To Her 'Somebody's Son' (Pix, Video) by Jumbojax(m): 9:01am On Oct 24, 2021
His dad should better come and save him, if not he will never reach his full masculine potential, a woman can't teach a boy how to be a man

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son, Jamil Dance To Her 'Somebody's Son' (Pix, Video) by Aboks(m): 11:33am On Oct 24, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:
I no dey look am with clear eye again e get as e dey do me.
Na just her burnt kuntus bentus dey flash for my head.

Omo, why I watch that stuff now kiss

her kpekus dey like burnt goat meat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son, Jamil Dance To Her 'Somebody's Son' (Pix, Video) by danla44(m): 12:33pm On Oct 24, 2021
Shame on you. I pity your son when he grow up to understand his mother recorded a sex tape with another man who is not his father.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son, Jamil Dance To Her 'Somebody's Son' (Pix, Video) by nkemoma(m): 10:20pm On Oct 24, 2021
Nonexisting1:
More like we have seen how rotten where you came from looks. Tueh

You are a wicked somebody walahi
Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son, Jamil Dance To Her 'Somebody's Son' (Pix, Video) by Magnoliaa(f): 7:29am On Oct 26, 2021
Merc.yche.n:
Trying so hard to remain relevant.
Too late. Unless she repents and gives her life to Christ. That's the only thing that can restore her.

Kaiii. Imagine. Tiwa of all people trying to remain relevant. She be upcoming artist? grin grin

What did I say? Patriarchal women be doing the most.

If this was how Christianity was preached to me, ehn, omo, I no go give my life to Christ at all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

D'banj Shares Video Of A Lady Twerking To His 'Mo Cover Eh' Inside A River / Rachael Bakam: John Fashanu Loves Me More Than My Ex-Husband / Photo: Pasuma's Daughter Aaliyah Graduates From College

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.