Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,153 members, 7,807,516 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

5 Mind Changing Lessons I Learnt From The Bachelor Of Copywriting (BOC) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 5 Mind Changing Lessons I Learnt From The Bachelor Of Copywriting (BOC) (321 Views)

Five (5) Simple Career Lessons I Learnt From Hilda - Odewale Adesoye (Green Man) / 6 Business & Career Growth Secrets I Learnt From Jonah & The Fish / What I Learnt From Leaving My Teaching Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Mind Changing Lessons I Learnt From The Bachelor Of Copywriting (BOC) by Anidocest(f): 4:36pm On Oct 23, 2021
1. GROW YOURSELF
Invest in your personal development. Read books, watch videos, listen to podcasts, take master classes. Take in so much value. Why?

Your income will grow in direct proportion to your personal development provided passion remains constant.

My income will grow if I invest in my personal growth. If I know my onions, I will eat my suya.

This lesson struck a chord in my heart. I was the one limiting myself hindering my growth and blaming the economic situation of the country.

I am determined to grow and grow. There is no joy being stagnant. It's boring!

2. BE DISCIPLINED
There is time for everything under the sun. Turn off any distraction. There are so many.
Structure your life, time, plan your day to day activities.

He said: "if your time is not structured, your life will be fractured"

It's not easy. Those who struggled to remain disciplined and finally succeeded can relate better. Nevertheless, it is possible.

Discipline is the most important aspect of personal growth for me and because he succeeded through self discipline, I will do so too. This is war!

3. AS YOU TAKE IN VALUE, GIVE OUT VALUE.

Share what you know. Man is naturally stingy, but it doesn't have to be that way.
Givers will receive. Givers are happy and they attract money to themselves.

Why? Value is the food of the mind and money is the reward for value. So instead of holding back my knowledge, I will give out
value too.

4. SHOW UP EVERYDAY EVEN IF YOU DO NOT FEEL LIKE IT.

Shop owners open their shops every morning consistently.
Visibility promotes. Consistency and availability pays.

Many people became successful and known because they showed up consistently. They built their brand that way.

One's smart phone and the internet are wonderful ways of doing just that.

5. LEARN FROM A MENTOR

Every succesful person had a mentor including Dan Lok.

Prof Emmanuel Akpe told us students of the bachelors of copywriting(BOC) program that the name of his own mentor is Elisha Mamman. Now he Emmanuel Akpe has become a mentor to many persons now.

Mentors shorten the struggle to achieve financial success.

They make it easier. They have been through tough times and faced challenges, made mistakes and they make sure others who look up to them do differently in order to succeed.

Never forget your mentor who did not forget you.

I hope these 5 lessons help the one that needed to see this grow. Thank you.

The next Bachelor Of Copywriting is in few days.
Ready to gain financial freedom?
Send a message right away!
Pay today and get a discount.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Mind Changing Lessons I Learnt From The Bachelor Of Copywriting (BOC) by vickybby(m): 7:13pm On Oct 23, 2021
Good write up
Thank God for you..many would have loved to testify like you but we must not make the mistake of asking God why our fingers are not equal
Your professor has been training thousands making huge amount of money year in and out without considering the less privileged....watch the sum his charging per head and luckily sometimes he gets up to a hundred of students....for conscience sake,can't he think on how to carry less privileged along?
He has been on this for years now...mind you not all his students turns out the best copywriter....how has he been helping those who dropped out by the way?
In a nut shell,our nation is in a serious financial crisis for now,let consider all this and make life comfortable for those whom fingers are not equal.
My Regards!
Re: 5 Mind Changing Lessons I Learnt From The Bachelor Of Copywriting (BOC) by Anidocest(f): 11:16pm On Oct 23, 2021
BOC is the cheapest copywriting course that last for over a month that I know. The guy's ability to rake millions is because of the skill of copywriting. If you reach out to him after taking his BOC course for guide as an upcoming copywriter, he is ready to help.

Results only show when you implement ruthlessly.
Re: 5 Mind Changing Lessons I Learnt From The Bachelor Of Copywriting (BOC) by vickybby(m): 6:46pm On Oct 24, 2021
Anidocest:
BOC is the cheapest copywriting course that last for over a month that I know. The guy's ability to rake millions is because of the skill of copywriting. If you reach out to him after taking his BOC course for guide as an upcoming copywriter, he is ready to help.

Results only show when you implement ruthlessly.
Well you might have find it impossible to understand my write up or just playing along in the same character/pattern of our politicians ,who sees white and insist it's black...no problem....only time will tell!
But my experience with the word of God,makes me to understand who a good Shepherd is....one who sees a fellow brother in need and immediately attend to him without playing out the character of a pharisee...let search our conscience properly and be able to tell whether heaven will award us a pass mark! You might be better off today...but you don't know what tomorrow holds....only God holds it and gives at His owns WILL.
Best Regards!

(1) (Reply)

Is Either You Are Investing In Yourself Or You Are Dying Trying, READ THIS / In Need Of Any Job Openings In Lagos With ACCOMODATION, Please Help A Brother. / Shipping And Clearing Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.