Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,984 members, 7,803,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

I Have Met Autochick4u In Person. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Met Autochick4u In Person. (1523 Views)

Most Nigerian Ladies I Have Met So Far Have This / Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) / Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Met Autochick4u In Person. by FanOfMyself: 6:24pm On Oct 23, 2021
Dear nairalanders,
Trust you all are doing great.
Like the subject says, I met with her at chuckciti fast food inside mobile gas station beside zenith bank, Duste Alhaji.
My reason for meeting her in person is to know if she's really whom she claimed she is.
I decided to do the above because of the numerous scammers that has been taking advantage of the kindness of people here on nairaland to scam them.
Prior to meeting her, I carried out some background checks on her and I also insisted that she comes with her child which she did.
Now my reason for creating this thread is to let anyone that is trying to help her know that her story is real, at least she's not a guy (which has been my doubts initially).
If you want to help her, please do. Any help at all.
I promised her that I will be doing this to clear any doubt about her.
"Life happens,"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Met Autochick4u In Person. by Sonnobax15(m): 6:28pm On Oct 23, 2021
lipsrsealed
Ok..... Thanks very much op....On behalf of the few sensible nairalanders,I say thank you for your routine check up on her cheesy. Na so e suppose be.....If not for these mumu scammers wey don cast everything, Nothing dey hard in being kind to the less privileged na cheesy

5 Likes

Re: I Have Met Autochick4u In Person. by Jay5mie: 6:29pm On Oct 23, 2021
FanOfMyself:
Dear nairalanders,
Like the subject says, I met with her at chuckciti fast food inside mobile gas station beside zenith bank, Duste Alhaji.
My reason for meeting her in person is to know if she's really whom she claimed she is.
I decided to do the above because of the numerous scammers that has been taking advantage of the kindness of people here on nairaland to scam them.
Prior to meeting her, I carried out some background checks on her and I also insisted that she comes with her child which she did.
Now my reason for creating this thread is to let anyone that is trying to help her know that her story is real, at least she's not a guy (which has been my doubts initially).
"Life happens,"

Abi na you be the girl?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Met Autochick4u In Person. by FanOfMyself: 6:31pm On Oct 23, 2021
Jay5mie:

Abi na you be the girl?
Go through my topics here and see for yourself. I would have created another moniker if it's what you are thinking bro.

1 Like

Re: I Have Met Autochick4u In Person. by FanOfMyself: 6:33pm On Oct 23, 2021
Jay5mie:

Abi na you be the girl?
I just decided to meet her as to clear my personal doubts because of scammers.
Re: I Have Met Autochick4u In Person. by gfon(m): 6:34pm On Oct 23, 2021
Jay5mie:

Abi na you be the girl?
nope,he's a cool gee here.

5 Likes

Re: I Have Met Autochick4u In Person. by Silentgroper(m): 6:36pm On Oct 23, 2021
No pinshure?
Re: I Have Met Autochick4u In Person. by chatinent: 6:38pm On Oct 23, 2021
Help people if you can, not gender.

9 Likes

Re: I Have Met Autochick4u In Person. by greencard: 6:40pm On Oct 23, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Ok..... Thanks very much op....On behalf of the few sensible nairalanders,I say thank you for your routine check up on her cheesy. Na so e suppose be.....If not for these mumu scammers wey don cast everything, Nothing dey hard in being kind to the less privileged na cheesy
i see what u did there oo
Re: I Have Met Autochick4u In Person. by Sonnobax15(m): 6:41pm On Oct 23, 2021
greencard:
i see what u did there oo
I don't get you man undecided

1 Like

Re: I Have Met Autochick4u In Person. by FanOfMyself: 6:42pm On Oct 23, 2021
Silentgroper:
No pinshure?
Bro I thought about it but I declined because of the toxicity of nairaland. Posting her pictures here considering her predicament would not make sense. At least I don't have any shady records here on nairaland, so I believe the I deserve the benefits of doubts.
You can click the link on my signature to know the kind of person I am. I'm a man of integrity bro. I really felt for her little baby.

1 Like

Re: I Have Met Autochick4u In Person. by Silentgroper(m): 7:35pm On Oct 23, 2021
FanOfMyself:

Bro I thought about it but I declined because of the toxicity of nairaland. Posting her pictures here considering her predicament would not make sense. At least I don't have any shady records here on nairaland, so I believe the I deserve the benefits of doubts.
You can click the link on my signature to know the kind of person I am. I'm a man of integrity bro. I really felt for her little baby.
I knw u bro. It's cool.

1 Like

Re: I Have Met Autochick4u In Person. by AutoChick4U(f): 8:14pm On Oct 23, 2021
FanOfMyself:

God bless you. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: I Have Met Autochick4u In Person. by StiImaticOG: 11:17pm On Oct 23, 2021
Cool
Re: I Have Met Autochick4u In Person. by studentwriter(m): 1:31am On Oct 24, 2021
FanOfMyself:
Dear nairalanders,
"Life happens,"
scamming tactics.
I'm sure this is one of autochicks several monikers

3 Likes

Re: I Have Met Autochick4u In Person. by studentwriter(m): 1:31am On Oct 24, 2021
Jay5mie:

Abi na you be the girl?
hahahahaha nothing scammers no fit do bro.. you just spoke my mind

2 Likes

Re: I Have Met Autochick4u In Person. by AutoChick4U(f): 6:24am On Oct 24, 2021
studentwriter:
scamming tactics.
I'm sure this is one of autochicks several monikers
kindly investigate d moniker a Lil before throwing accusations. Shalom
Re: I Have Met Autochick4u In Person. by AutoChick4U(f): 6:25am On Oct 24, 2021
FanOfMyself:
Dear nairalanders,
"Life happens,"
@itzurboi @eldega @bragamycin
Re: I Have Met Autochick4u In Person. by studentwriter(m): 8:09am On Oct 24, 2021
AutoChick4U:
kindly investigate d moniker a Lil before throwing accusations. Shalom
just did and found out you're the famous NwanyiAwkaEtiti grin
Sorry for the earlier misconception

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Met Autochick4u In Person. by toujurs: 10:05am On Oct 24, 2021
Oga if it was your fellow man, that pleaded for help, the way she did, would you have gone ahead with meeting him, Or even be bothered to have carried out same investigation, just to clear your doubt, Or is it because she is a female,

2 Likes

Re: I Have Met Autochick4u In Person. by Candidlady: 10:42am On Oct 25, 2021
I humbly say am sorry autochick4u for ever doubting you
again am sorry! Please forgive me will pm you soon

1 Like

Re: I Have Met Autochick4u In Person. by FanOfMyself: 11:27am On Oct 25, 2021
toujurs:
Oga if it was your fellow man, that pleaded for help, the way she did, would you have gone ahead with meeting him, Or even be bothered to have carried out same investigation, just to clear your doubt, Or is it because she is a female,
I would do same and more for my fellow guy because I am not a simp.
Moreover, one of the reasons I did it is because I am very close to where she stays and I was off duty.
Re: I Have Met Autochick4u In Person. by SensetionalGoal(m): 11:29am On Oct 25, 2021
Show us the picture of you and her with the child in the restaurant...

Maybe I might be able to help...
Re: I Have Met Autochick4u In Person. by toujurs: 2:37pm On Oct 25, 2021
FanOfMyself:

I would do same and more for my fellow guy because I am not a simp.
Moreover, one of the reasons I did it is because I am very close to where she stays and I was off duty.
Alright, it's all good.
Re: I Have Met Autochick4u In Person. by Mrlouis: 3:47pm On Oct 25, 2021
I NO UNDERSTAND? UNTO WETIN? IS THE PERSON HANDICAPPED OR PHYSICALLY IMPAIRED? WHAT IS THE RATIONALE BEHIND VERIFYING HER?

SO MAKE EVERYBODY SEND THEIR SALARY OR WHAT?

IF YOUR REASON IS TO ACCRUE FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE TO HER ACCOUNT, YOU MUST BE A JOKER.
FYI, I HAVE MET FEW PEEPS WHO WERE LIMPING SOME BLIND IN ONE EYE, SOME EVEN SICKLY YET EKE OUT A LIVING. THEY DO NOT BEG NOR SEEK AID EXCEPT GIVEN PLEASE Y'ALL CUT THIS CRAP.

EVERYDAY I SEE FUNNY PERSON'S HERE ASKING FOR AID TO FEED "IMAGINARY HUNGRY KIDS", NOW VERY FEW ARE REAL, MOST ARE A RUSE.
I'D RATHER WALK INTO A MOTHERLESS BABY HOME AND HELP GENUINE PEOPLE THAN TRY TO DECIPHER WHO IS REAL AND WHO AIN'T IN HERE.

HOW CAN SOMEONE WHO IS PHYSICALLY/MENTALLY FIT, HAS A SMARTPHONE, DATA SUBBED, A HOUSE TO LAY COMFORTABLY, EVEN SPEAKS AND WRITES ENGLISH FLUENTLY/COHERENTLY COME ON THE INTERNET TO BEG?

(1) (Reply)

How Rape And Debt Experience Is Tormenting My Life / As A Guy, Why Do You Keep Your Nails? / How I Got New Iphone In Church Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.