Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Where To Buy A Leather Sofa? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Where To Buy A Leather Sofa? (526 Views)

Which Is Best Fabric Or Leather Sofa? / Luxury L-shaped Leather Sofa - SOLD / Which One Is The Best Between Leather Sofa And Cloth Sofa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Buy A Leather Sofa? by garybrower: 6:44pm On Oct 23, 2021
Recently bought my first house and we are slowly adding furniture. Due to the wife having house dust allergies we would like to start adding leather furniture where possible.

Looking for a 4 seater sofa, possibly in a chesterfield style. Just wondering if people had any recommendations. Had a good look around stores like DFS and sofology. But they just didn’t seem very nice to be honest... John Lewis has some great ones but very expensive! Are they worth it from John Lewis? Can anyone attest to an actual increase in quality or are you paying for the name?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Re: Where To Buy A Leather Sofa? by mufutau55(m): 10:15pm On Oct 23, 2021
Try @Lynkings
They sell good imports and local leather furnitures.

https://www.nairaland.com/5210097/welcome-furniture-market-place

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Where To Buy A Leather Sofa? by BrickDevo: 12:22am On Oct 24, 2021
Visit Vava furniture.com, quality Chesterfield like sofa is sold there, I can take you to their showroom or factory if you wish

Re: Where To Buy A Leather Sofa? by SimthJonson(m): 2:46am On Oct 24, 2021
BrickDevo:
Visit Vava furniture.com, quality Chesterfield like sofa is sold there, I can take you to their showroom or factory if you wish

Looking nice! But I will recommend another one like Signature Design by Ashley Yandel Power Lift Recliner. It is a spacious yet powerful model with thick cushions and faux leather upholstery. Its brown upholstery looks like leather though it’s thick poly fiber with a smooth touch. The fabric feels soft and non-sticky, unlike vinyl. Otherwise you also check online Review for leather recliner and sofas.
Re: Where To Buy A Leather Sofa? by BrickDevo: 2:59am On Oct 24, 2021
SimthJonson:

Looking nice! But I will recommend another one like Signature Design by Ashley Yandel Power Lift Recliner. It is a spacious yet powerful model with thick cushions and faux leather upholstery. Its brown upholstery looks like leather though it’s thick poly fiber with a smooth touch. The fabric feels soft and non-sticky, unlike vinyl. Otherwise you also check online Review for leather recliner and sofas.
OK but op is looking for Chesterfield sofa or something similar
Re: Where To Buy A Leather Sofa? by SimthJonson(m): 3:05am On Oct 24, 2021
BrickDevo:

OK but op is looking for Chesterfield sofa or something similar

I appreciate with you. cool cool cool

(1) (Reply)

A Single Room 70k In Abuja taken / 2bd And Mini Flat To Linted For Sale / Miniflat With Wardrobe And Kitchen Cabinet. 350k Pa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.