Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

US Hypersonic Missile Fails (video) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Hypersonic Missile Fails (video) (498 Views)

Russia Claims To Use A Hypersonic Missile In Attack On Arms Depot In Ukraine. / Putin Tests 'unstoppable ' Hypersonic Missile As Tension Rage With The West(Pix) / Russia Successfully Tests Putin's Hypersonic Missile (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Hypersonic Missile Fails (video) by Biodun556(m): 8:35pm On Oct 23, 2021
Re: US Hypersonic Missile Fails (video) by Biodun556(m): 8:38pm On Oct 23, 2021
US relies on Russia rocket engine for her space program for a long time. US up till now still buys Russia rocket engine. Although space x is now producing rocket after studying scrap from Russia.

This may be the reason why US defence system is so poor.

US ordered for Israel iron dome this year.
Re: US Hypersonic Missile Fails (video) by Righteousness2(m): 8:56pm On Oct 23, 2021
Are u Suprised? Cos I am not!

I have said it here over and Over again!
The Cup of iniquity of the Sleeping Giant is Full.
The USA has been stripped of Super powers In the Spirit realm. Right now the USA is Existing in the Shadows of Past glories.

Sleepy Joe was appointed to Pilot the Fall of Babylon the Great Aka the Sleeping Giant.
Re: US Hypersonic Missile Fails (video) by OmosigoTV: 9:05pm On Oct 23, 2021
Righteousness2:

The USA has been stripped of Super powers In the Spirit realm. Right now the USA is Existing in the Shadows of Past glories.

Sleepy Joe was appointed to Pilot the Fall of Babylon the Great Aka the Sleeping Giant.

What's the name of your church sir?
Re: US Hypersonic Missile Fails (video) by Kandeed: 9:06pm On Oct 23, 2021
Righteousness2:

Sentiment and jokes aside you gotta work on ur emotions bout this Joe Biden stuff. and bout this News, mechanical fault is it which in a simple term mean as Men we cannot be perfect (Only God is) and Infact this would give the US the chance to learn from their mistakes, improve and finally come out better. Really got nothing to do with Biden being president.

Wassup with Buhari's cup of iniquity??

1 Like

Re: US Hypersonic Missile Fails (video) by Biodun556(m): 9:30pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kandeed:

Sentiment and jokes aside you gotta work on ur emotions bout this Joe Biden stuff. and bout this News, mechanical fault is it which in a simple term mean as Men we cannot be perfect (Only God is) and Infact this would give the US the chance to learn from their mistakes, improve and finally come out better. Really got nothing to do with Biden being president.

Wassup with Buhari's cup of iniquity??

They will surely come out better but time factor is very important
Re: US Hypersonic Missile Fails (video) by CUMIN: 9:57pm On Oct 23, 2021
You don't try to cobble together a solution to respond to enemy threat.

You need to get back to research and development to get what you want.

American astronaut are still using the Russian Soyuz to get to ISS... America is losing it. Their weight is only in media which distort their ability.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Hypersonic Missile Fails (video) by lordm(m): 11:18pm On Oct 23, 2021
Hmm,
Re: US Hypersonic Missile Fails (video) by obonujoker(m): 12:22am On Oct 24, 2021
Righteousness2:
[s]Are u Suprised? Cos I am not!

[/s]

Trash as usual.... Coming from.someone who incorrectly predicted Chelsea match... Na only God go save you...
Re: US Hypersonic Missile Fails (video) by Mossadd: 12:35pm On Oct 24, 2021
Righteousness2:

always yabbing gibberish
Re: US Hypersonic Missile Fails (video) by Fortune118005(m): 2:33pm On Oct 24, 2021
This is deep
I had a dream some days ago and in the dream, I saw North Korea firing missiles to America...
Well, I see US in future danger except by JEHOVAH'S intervention.

Righteousness2:

Re: US Hypersonic Missile Fails (video) by vedaxcool(m): 2:35pm On Oct 24, 2021
Righteousness2:

Lol according to pastor here, God chose serial divorcee, alleged rapist, foul mouth Trump to save America, a country that not only popularize immorality but forces it down the throats of others.

1 Like

Re: US Hypersonic Missile Fails (video) by rottennaija(m): 5:01pm On Oct 24, 2021
Righteousness2:

Donald Trump would have made the fall of US faster.

2 Likes

Re: US Hypersonic Missile Fails (video) by sunboy(m): 7:06am On Oct 25, 2021
Biodun556:
[s]US relies on Russia rocket engine for her space program for a long time. US up till now still buys Russia rocket engine. Although space x is now producing rocket after studying scrap from Russia.

[/s]

Crap.
Re: US Hypersonic Missile Fails (video) by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 25, 2021
Biodun556:
US relies on Russia rocket engine for her space program for a long time. US up till now still buys Russia rocket engine. Although space x is now producing rocket after studying scrap from Russia.

Is more cheaper for the USA using Russia jet instead of building their own.

No Russia jet come close to what SpaceX is constructing.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies And Gentlemen, Brace Yourselves For War. The Hour Has Come! / Russians Has Lost Some Momentum And Is Facing More Resistance Than It Expected / The Ukrainian Government Owns The 11 Bioweapon Labs That Russia Bombed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.