Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / . (358 Views)

Microwave And Blender For Quick Sale / *luxury At The Greater Lekki Sub Urban For Investors Who Wants To Make 10m As Pr / Fix Your Faulty Microwave Ovens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

. by AgricMaster: 10:42pm On Oct 23, 2021
Re: . by luvlyoracle(m): 7:47am On Oct 24, 2021
AgricMaster:
I'm writing to Nairalanders to ask you to support me and my new project.
With any used Microwave oven to help me accomplish a project goal i recently embark on.
I am so short of fund now to get the parts and i want to improvise using Microwave.
if you have any lying somewhere in your house corner unused and you wish to give away
kindly call 0.8 0 7.8.seven 5.four four four four
With this title of yours,it would only attract those in need not those that have for giveaway.
Re: . by AgricMaster: 11:03am On Oct 24, 2021
luvlyoracle:

With this title of yours,it would only attract those in need not those that have for giveaway.
ok will change the title.
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Oba Akran Properties Ikeja For Sale / How To Avoid Paying For Survey Plan Twice When Buying A Property / Next Cash & Carry Shopping Mall Located In Kado Kuchi FCT Abuja Is On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.