Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,399 members, 7,808,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

How To Make Money Legitimately In 2021 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money Legitimately In 2021 (448 Views)

Principles Of Making Money Online Legitimately For Beginners In Nigeria / Freelancing: Nigerian's Only Hope Of Earning Legitimately Online / Freelancing: Nigerian's Only Hope Of Earning Legitimately Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money Legitimately In 2021 by Slimfeez(m): 5:39am On Oct 24, 2021
My name is Yusuf Adewale, I create a thread on how to make money legitimately online and I created a thread recently on Nairaland on how people should should stay away clearly on Ponzi schemes and focus on what is really working on for them, I don’t really know what happened but I have been banned by the anti spam bot and for now, I can’t create a thread on Investment Section till 25th of this month.

Due to banning on this thread, I designed a WhatsApp group for people who really want to learn from me what I have garnered and care to share about how to make money legitimately, I know when you come up on here to create a thread, and you redirect people to chat you on WhatsApp, the first thing that came up with people mind is scam, my dear, you can’t judge a book by the cover and I am here to save millions from the misfortunes and bad experience of Ponzi scheme. If you care to know much and you really want to make money and a lot more on DIY process without giving out your sweat and heard earned money.... kindly chat me up on WhatsApp and remember I only deal with real people, if you have intention of duping or scamming people, my page is not for you... just chat me up on WhatsApp zero eight zero 69150847 and let discuss more. Thanks
Re: How To Make Money Legitimately In 2021 by Slimfeez(m): 9:18am On Oct 24, 2021
Let come up with business idea and how we can make it In this harsh economy, as for me, I have learnt in a very hard way that nothing like quick money, Ponzi scheme has done me shege last year and this year, so anything relating to online investment, I am out for life, the reason why I created this thread is that I know guys makes cool money online, i have tried a whole lot, but something is currently working for me now and I don't feel like dropping it here due to banning an all of that, but if you have something that is working for you too, come to my DM and let share idea together, i have met good and bad people on here, but I can say most of the good pal I made on here, we are still maintainnnnning a very good rapport till today.
Re: How To Make Money Legitimately In 2021 by Slimfeez(m): 9:19am On Oct 24, 2021
If you have idea about Arbitrage Trading and how to make profit on Cryptocurrency, let have a very good talk. That is what is working for me right now and I believe it will keep working for me.
Re: How To Make Money Legitimately In 2021 by MurderEnglish(m): 10:49am On Oct 24, 2021
How do we reach you on WhatsApp? Slimfeez
Re: How To Make Money Legitimately In 2021 by Slimfeez(m): 12:07pm On Oct 24, 2021
MurderEnglish:
How do we reach you on WhatsApp? Slimfeez
Chat me on Zero eight zero 69150847, thanks, only for serious and business minded people
Re: How To Make Money Legitimately In 2021 by Slimfeez(m): 1:53am On Oct 25, 2021
Limited slot is available, we dont want the group to be crowded, only the serious minded person is needed to join us and i will be revealing lots of update as regards Arbitrage Trading.

(1) (Reply)

We Won’t Tell You We Can Give 20% Or 25% P.A. / If Making 4% Daily Is Not Too Little Then Get In Here. / Gtbank Has Started Charging For GTB To GTB Transfers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.