Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,724 members, 7,802,182 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Hamisu Chidari: Kano Will Support Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hamisu Chidari: Kano Will Support Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition (16866 Views)

Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 / Hamisu Chidari Emerges New Speaker Kano House Of Assembly / How Election Took Place In Gama Ward ,kano Will Shock You(pics/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hamisu Chidari: Kano Will Support Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by adisaigbo1(m): 10:59pm On Oct 24, 2021
Handshake across the Niger....well done Jagaban Borgu
Re: Hamisu Chidari: Kano Will Support Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by fk001(m): 12:02am On Oct 25, 2021
Proudlyngwa:

The thing tire me, but when we keep quiet, they feel they are right.

I keep on saying El Rufai is one of the best governors in this country, people are just being sentimental about him because of his unapologetic nature, he doesn't sugarcoat lies like most politicians(Unfortunately lies is what most people want)

During Ramalan Yero, Kaduna has nothing no infrastructure, no development no economy growth no vision nothing nothing. Just living in the mercy of past glory of colonial and military era

Now the story is different, Kaduna is no more the Kaduna of pre-2015, changes has happened drastically. Can you imagine that Kaduna is now ahead of Kano on revenue generated and most of the SE and SW states.

The El rufai that they loved to call bigot, in his administration, he has many ethnicities including southerners.

His most trusted person is a southern Kaduna Christian Samuel Aruwan.

Just that is unfortunate that some misguided Christians and Muslims in Kaduna hates him, thinking that he is too rigid and stubborn. They won't know how Elrufai transform kaduna until his tenure is over, I just pray that he will groom a like man that will continue his legacy

1 Like

Re: Hamisu Chidari: Kano Will Support Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by danilmo: 2:33am On Oct 25, 2021
frankdre:
stupid suggestions, how can you recommend a bullion van thief as a president. Thunder fire u

U're just a political illiterate and should be found where Political analysis is taking shape. So of all the things about Tinubu it is bullion van thief that comes to ur mind What set of foolishness is this self. Ok mention a politician who isn't a billion van thief.. Biko carry ur ipob junior opinion out of here. No wonder they say women should be in the kitchen.

1 Like

Re: Hamisu Chidari: Kano Will Support Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by danilmo: 2:43am On Oct 25, 2021
Randgist:

You must be an slowpoke; a baffon to say IPOB (Igbos) will die a natural death. A Cow!

U seems not to get the point. They are diplomatic ways u LL approach the root course if matter and they LL die a natural death. Do u think Osinbanjo intervention to avenger was with sword and guns? U think gun would have calm Niger Delta avenger that almost plung the country into recession? Maybe na God just want to save Nigeria by making PMB sick while Osinbanjo take over and settle things up, Cox PMB is clueless in handling the case, FG was loosing it all then. Do u think Osinbanjo LL call SE ndi DOT? U think he LL call them 5%?? These are little things that matters and can spark fire . What's wrong in calling the traditional leaders, governor's of SE in a adhoc meeting and make settlement with them, release MNK as Osinbanjo outrightly did during the 3 month, and probably give him chance to get out of the country in disguise with a promise and undertaking of him calling his boys to order? U think the fight won't die a natural death? Guy learn conflict management and u LL discover all agitation are fueled by ego and can always be settled diplomatically, the last u do is exchange gunfire.

1 Like

Re: Hamisu Chidari: Kano Will Support Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 5:51am On Oct 25, 2021
danilmo:

U're just a political illiterate and should be found where Political analysis is taking shape. So of all the things about Tinubu it is bullion van thief that comes to ur mind What set of foolishness is this self. Ok mention a politician who isn't a billion van thief.. Biko carry ur ipob junior opinion out of here. No wonder they say women should be in the kitchen.
and that includes your mother. Idiot. What do you know about politics. We don't want thieves anymore. Tinubu the president of nairaland. Foolish ignoramus followers like you who are carried away with ehtnicity, religion and foolishness. A man who never said anything about your fallen heros at ends SARS, a man who looted Lagos State treasury dry, a bullion van thieve and yet you say he is your next president. You must be a foolish ignoramus barbaric nicopullll
Re: Hamisu Chidari: Kano Will Support Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by Salisu19(m): 6:06am On Oct 25, 2021
The way our leaders dey think eh, baffles me oooooo.
So just because he helped to instilled incompetent hand to pilot the affairs of Nigerian you want to support him to become president without considering what does he have to offer Nigeria?
Re: Hamisu Chidari: Kano Will Support Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by danilmo: 7:05am On Oct 25, 2021
frankdre:
and that includes your mother. Idiot. What do you know about politics. We don't want thieves anymore. Tinubu the president of nairaland. Foolish ignoramus followers like you who are carried away with ehtnicity, religion and foolishness. A man who never said anything about your fallen heros at ends SARS, a man who looted Lagos State treasury dry, a bullion van thieve and yet you say he is your next president. You must be a foolish ignoramus barbaric nicopullll

Last time I checked Tinubu hold no Political office since 2007, did ur president say something abt it? so why should who is a mere citizen like u and I even say something abt the fallen hero,

The Lagos treasury he looted dry as accounted by u right? The ur backyard bereau of statistics, the same Tinubu that gave Lagos finance and exponential increase from #600m igr to #20billon before leaving office is the one looting it dry

The bullion van that stole the money lost by his Federal govt or Chevron bah..

Let me do as if I don't see insulting my mother, just know u don't have the Monopoly of insult, I'm Wilder than what u think, u won't want me to start the exchange of fowl smelling rain of words on ur lineage.

Take it cool and stop been emotional , cool oya what's ur recommendation for 2023, don't just castigate, who is ur recommendation let's know.

1 Like

Re: Hamisu Chidari: Kano Will Support Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by danilmo: 7:09am On Oct 25, 2021
Salisu19:
The way our leaders dey think eh, baffles me oooooo.
So just because he helped to instilled incompetent hand to pilot the affairs of Nigerian you want to support him to become president without considering what does he have to offer Nigeria?

So u urself can't find out urself until they tell u what he has to offer u won't know urself Is Tinubu a new politician to u or we're u just born after his Lagos Governorship era? Lazy Nigerian youth self.

I've u talked publicly before and know that u might not even be able to say a valid point despite having enough better stuff in ur head. U fit never hold mic talk like this self.

1 Like

Re: Hamisu Chidari: Kano Will Support Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by bkool7(m): 9:58am On Oct 25, 2021
Deadlytruth:

Your submission above is exactly the position of mine and the other monicker Ussman. Recall that our argument is that Nigerians naturally prefer to vote for old faces and big names who ironically failed them in the past hence all this slogan of We-are-tired-of-old-faces is only a manifestation of fear of defeat by those currently on the weaker side but who ironically and hypocritically voted for an old face when they were on the stronger side in 1999. So how do you trust that they are sincerely committed to seeing a new face in Aso Rock when in 2019 they voted again for Atiku another old face to the rejection of young, fresh, and youthful new faces like Moghalu, Sowore, Durotoye, etc were begging them for votes and showcasing brilliant and workable ideas to back up their bid for the topmost office?

Ok
Re: Hamisu Chidari: Kano Will Support Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by VaselineCrew: 10:17am On Oct 25, 2021
Randgist:
You Nigerians are not ready for a real Change and development. F..ck! Where are the brain of the Nigerians? Just take a good look at most comments here.. Tinubu Atiku President! Are these the best Nigeria can provide? What a shame,

How are those people different from Buhari? Take out Buhari and put another Buhari.

Who cursed Nigeria?

I see some comments here labelling Indeginous people of Biafra (Igbos) as terrorist yet you cant suport for them to have their own Nation, then what do you want? You hate them and at same time you want them in your Nigeria. Are you not confused as the Nigerian Government?

You Guys still wanting Atiku and Tinubu as the president of Nigeria are the Real Enemy of Nigeria

May God bless you!

I feel like crying, when will Nigerians stop loving their oppressors
Re: Hamisu Chidari: Kano Will Support Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by VaselineCrew: 10:21am On Oct 25, 2021
tevinsolt:

Hey man I understand where you are coming from, but you are going to have to do better than just using that simple argument because the choice you'll get could be any of these two (Tinubu or Osibanjo) VS say Atiku.

Until the "good guys" roll up their sleeves and trousers to get their hands dirty and feet wet by infiltrating both APC and PDP..... You'll have to choose from what's presented to you. So pick your poison.

Did someone tie your hand to vote for apc or pdp?

No ounce of integrity left in Nigerians, the corruption capital of the world.

Even if you voted for the best person and that person got only 10 votes, is that not better for your conscience than voting for someone YOU KNOW WILL FURTHER DESTROY THE COUNTRY?

Shame on you myopic dolts
Re: Hamisu Chidari: Kano Will Support Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by VaselineCrew: 10:24am On Oct 25, 2021
ItsTutsi:
We are steadfastly and ardently in support of Tinubu presidency!! We totally believe in his capability and capacity.. we don't need lectures from ppl that are willing to vote peter hoebi

See them, steadfast in suffering for a wrong cause, not even for righteousness

Chai!

We all know that of Tinubu or Atiku were to become president, Nigeria would still not change.

Of course you don’t care though, but why is that? Why don’t you care if your country gets worse?

You guys are truly special. I’m sure by that time dollar would be 1000-1500 naira, but you guys still wouldn’t care.
Re: Hamisu Chidari: Kano Will Support Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by VaselineCrew: 10:26am On Oct 25, 2021
Ushman333:
I support Tinubu, he is better than other political elites we have now,we all know new face can not win election in Nigeria for now.

Same story you lot keep telling yourselves

Good man, new man, can’t win in Nigeria, so let’s vote in known crooks and demons and somehow expect a better country.

Something is wrong with the way Nigerians reason, God forbid bad thing.

But if it’s BBNaija, all of you will turn up to make a nobody famous.
Re: Hamisu Chidari: Kano Will Support Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by Ushman333: 10:30am On Oct 25, 2021
VaselineCrew:

Same story you lot keep telling yourselves

Good man, new man, can’t win in Nigeria, so let’s vote in known crooks and demons and somehow expect a better country.

Something is wrong with the way Nigerians reason, God forbid bad thing.

But if it’s BBNaija, all of you will turn up to make a nobody famous.
Stupid small boy, why talk BBnaija in serious politics talk, your brain is empty you have nothing to say...

1 Like

Re: Hamisu Chidari: Kano Will Support Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by Yusufisraelj(m): 10:38am On Oct 25, 2021
Kyase:

You have a point a good one at that
Where now can we get that type of candidate

I'm thinking Osinbajo would make a good fit for president. Though many have thier doubts, I think he'll do better.
Re: Hamisu Chidari: Kano Will Support Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by ItsTutsi(m): 2:54pm On Oct 25, 2021
Yes, it definitely won't change with a click of a button, because change is a gradual process not an event, at least me I'm not following nor supporting blindly.. I have seen what Tinubu has done in Lagos, in terms of infrastructure and economy

Your tribal and religious hatred deprived from media propaganda doesn't have an effect on me bro.. I dont need lectures from somebody that is willing to vote for peter Obi
VaselineCrew:

See them, steadfast in suffering for a wrong cause, not even for righteousness

Chai!

We all know that of Tinubu or Atiku were to become president, Nigeria would still not change.

Of course you don’t care though, but why is that? Why don’t you care if your country gets worse?

You guys are truly special. I’m sure by that time dollar would be 1000-1500 naira, but you guys still wouldn’t care.
Re: Hamisu Chidari: Kano Will Support Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 25, 2021
danilmo:

Last time I checked Tinubu hold no Political office since 2007, did ur president say something abt it? so why should who is a mere citizen like u and I even say something abt the fallen hero,

The Lagos treasury he looted dry as accounted by u right? The ur backyard bereau of statistics, the same Tinubu that gave Lagos finance and exponential increase from #600m igr to #20billon before leaving office is the one looting it dry

Let me do as if I don't see insulting my mother, just know u don't have the Monopoly of insult, I'm Wilder than what u think, u won't want me to start the exchange of fowl smelling rain of words on ur lineage.

Take it cool and stop been emotional , cool oya what's ur recommendation for 2023, don't just castigate, who is ur recommendation let's know.
my recommendation is your black asssss. Piece of shit
Re: Hamisu Chidari: Kano Will Support Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by millionboi(m): 6:57pm On Oct 25, 2021
Martins9756:
To hell with you to even dear to mentioned El Rufai and amaechi, Elrufai doesn't listing to advice or take correction when he make mistake, give him power he want to compare himself with God, Amaechi in other hand can forget about govern is people and fight dearth with political opponent, look at what happened between him and Wike the present Governor, he didn't care if River burn to ashes just because he want to proof that his more powerful than the governor, but look at Tinubu style of leadership, people throw stone on him more than any politician in Nigeria, still you can never see him respond to the critics in a rude way or trying to avenge anyone, he always listing and come up with solutions, Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the type of politician we need at this moment to unit us and bring Nigeria out of this mistake we all make, he has the voice control and the capability to do the job, joke apart his the best option we have now
mistake him tinubu or u and tinubu made.dsame way u will run to nairaland and accept tinubu is a mistake after the deed has been done.
Re: Hamisu Chidari: Kano Will Support Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 26, 2021
danilmo:

felas lyrics some decades back, listen you slowpoke make u get sense

Election story nko
Obasanjo plan am very well
Election story nko
Obasanjo plan am very well
Him take old politicians
Wey rule Nigeria before
The same old politicians
Wey spoil Nigeria before
Obasanjo carry all of them
All of them dey there now

E no finish, e no finish, e no finis

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo / Atiku, PDP Open Trial, As Tribunal Overrules Call For Suspension Of Proceedings / Patience Jonathan Made Her Money From Gift And Gratification, IYC Tells EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.