Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,384 members, 7,781,099 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:53 AM

Families In Dilemma - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Families In Dilemma (1034 Views)

Families In Africa Act As If They Own You When You Make Money- Mikel Obi Laments / Nursing Mother Leaves Husband In Dilemma After Sleeping With Her Gym Instructor / 10 Richest Families In Nigeria 2018 By ManucheTv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Families In Dilemma by premierlead: 1:58pm On Oct 24, 2021
Positive comments and advice needed please. There are these two brothers staying in my area, new site precisely, their last born is a female. Their mum works with a university as a non academic staff, while the dad is a retired civil engineer with the same university but presently a consultant/contractor to the university and some other organisations which does not give him much time to stay at home.

The older of the brothers finished his NYSC recently and while hunting for job, he opened a business centre (POS, phone charging, and many others) shop in front of their house which gives room for guys and ladies, old and young trooping their premise. The younger brother, Segun who is close to 21 years of age is still in 400 level, mechanical engineering dept of the prestigious premier university.

Also, there is this cute family of three girls and one guy (last born) in the neighbourhood, mum a market woman at a popular international market in Ibadan and the father, a supplier of farm produce to livestock feed mills.

During the last university of Ibadan break, Segun, the younger brother had a coitus while playing in the girls' home, with one of the sisters and the copulation resulted in pregnancy, though the girl ND 1, bus admin student is a little bit physically matured and over 19years.

The main issue now is that, the elder brother who is a graduate was known in the whole of the neighbourhood to be friending the eldest of the sisters who is a NCE holder, to the extent that they proposed each other already and a date of introduction is under plan. Now Segun, the younger brother impregnated the younger sister and both parents are not in support of abortion as almost every member of the community knows what happened already plus their fate won't allow such.

The elder sister is not in a very good condition as she is not to let go of her relationship with the brother. The families are in dilemma now. What do you think can be done to avert any issue between the sisters or they should marry from the same family? Is there any repercussion if they both marry from the same family? Can we refer to this as incest?
Your genuine advice is needed here please.

Lalasticlala help push to the promise land.

1 Like

Re: Families In Dilemma by Bola146(f): 2:01pm On Oct 24, 2021
Re: Families In Dilemma by ciencee(m): 2:07pm On Oct 24, 2021
I've seen twins got married to twins and they are boths happy,
So if the younger ones desires to marry themselves, they can go ahead, the elderly ones can follow suit.

4 Likes

Re: Families In Dilemma by mariahAngel(f): 2:11pm On Oct 24, 2021
There's absolutely nothing wrong with both sisters marrying from the same family.
Re: Families In Dilemma by Kobojunkie: 2:15pm On Oct 24, 2021
premierlead:

The elder sister is not in a very good condition as she is not to let go of her relationship with the brother. The families are in dilemma now. What do you think can be done to avert any issue between the sisters or they should marry from the same family? Is there any repercussion if they both marry from the same family? Can we refer to this as incest?
You invoke the word incest here and I am puzzled as go the why of this. Are the brothers in any way related to the gals they are interested in? undecided

in·cest

sexual relations between people classed as being too closely related to marry each other.

the crime of having sexual intercourse with a parent, child, sibling, or grandchild.
undecided
Re: Families In Dilemma by chatinent: 2:28pm On Oct 24, 2021
Inasmuch as I know you are either Segun or the older brother, the deed has been done.

Abortion is not an option.

And it isn't incest as you claimed. It is penisinology.

Both parties love each other, right? Both felt they were adults before they started penising, yeah?

You should marry yours and your brother his.

Pichikom!
Re: Families In Dilemma by sisisioge: 2:42pm On Oct 24, 2021
I dont understand the issue o....two brothers marrying two sisters. Wetin dey there? I remember when one of my cousins was getting married and my Grandma decided to ridicule me by telling the groom's family that we still have single sisters o incase they still have single brothers . No biggie biko.

3 Likes

Re: Families In Dilemma by premierlead: 2:52pm On Oct 24, 2021
sisisioge:
I dont understand the issue o....two brothers marrying two sisters. Wetin dey there? I remember when one of my cousins was getting married and my Grandma decided to ridicule me by telling the groom's family that we still have single sisters o incase they still have single brothers . No biggie biko.

This is seriously serious
Re: Families In Dilemma by pelicanbeau(f): 3:00pm On Oct 24, 2021
God forbid bad things, don't engage in such let each of you marry from different family and not the same as this is an act of inbreeding. Segun already impregnated the younger sister, the oldest sister should let go of her relationship with the brother it will only take time before the feelings fade off but it is better than marrying from the same family when they are not from Ilorin.

2 Likes

Re: Families In Dilemma by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:49pm On Oct 24, 2021
as if the younger brotha is gonna marry that pregnant girl.... lol! she is heading for babymamaism!

btw how can that be incest?
Re: Families In Dilemma by MufasaLion: 6:21pm On Oct 24, 2021
There's absolutely nothing wrong if the two brothers marry from the same family.
Re: Families In Dilemma by MufasaLion: 6:23pm On Oct 24, 2021
mariahAngel:
There's absolutely nothing wrong with both sisters marrying from the same family.

LMAO

Why's our comment similar? grin
Re: Families In Dilemma by MufasaLion: 6:23pm On Oct 24, 2021
pelicanbeau:
God forbid bad things, don't engage in such let each of you marry from different family and not the same as this is an act of inbreeding. Segun already impregnated the younger sister, the oldest sister should let go of her relationship with the brother it will only take time before the feelings fade off but it is better than marrying from the same family when they are not from Ilorin.

Do you even know the meaning of inbreeding?
Re: Families In Dilemma by mariahAngel(f): 6:29pm On Oct 24, 2021
MufasaLion:

LMAO

Why's our comment similar? grin

Because you're my twin. grin
Re: Families In Dilemma by MufasaLion: 6:35pm On Oct 24, 2021
mariahAngel:

Because you're my twin. grin

Don't bother-zone me. grin
Re: Families In Dilemma by mariahAngel(f): 6:37pm On Oct 24, 2021
MufasaLion:

Don't bother-zone me. grin
Done and dusted ejire. grin
Re: Families In Dilemma by MufasaLion: 6:39pm On Oct 24, 2021
mariahAngel:

Done and dusted ejire. grin

You've messed with me.

Re: Families In Dilemma by wunmi590(m): 7:38pm On Oct 24, 2021
premierlead:
Positive comments and advice needed please. There are these two brothers staying in my area, new site precisely, their last born is a female. Their mum works with a university as a non academic staff, while the dad is a retired civil engineer with the same university but presently a consultant/contractor to the university and some other organisations which does not give him much time to stay at home.

The older of the brothers finished his NYSC recently and while hunting for job, he opened a business centre (POS, phone charging, and many others) shop in front of their house which gives room for guys and ladies, old and young trooping their premise. The younger brother, Segun who is close to 21 years of age is still in 400 level, mechanical engineering dept of the prestigious premier university.

Also, there is this cute family of three girls and one guy (last born) in the neighbourhood, mum a market woman at a popular international market in Ibadan and the father, a supplier of farm produce to livestock feed mills.

During the last university of Ibadan break, Segun, the younger brother had a coitus while playing in the girls' home, with one of the sisters and the copulation resulted in pregnancy, though the girl ND 1, bus admin student is a little bit physically matured and over 19years.

The main issue now is that, the elder brother who is a graduate was known in the whole of the neighbourhood to be friending the eldest of the sisters who is a NCE holder, to the extent that they proposed each other already and a date of introduction is under plan. Now Segun, the younger brother impregnated the younger sister and both parents are not in support of abortion as almost every member of the community knows what happened already plus their fate won't allow such.

There is no issue of incest in this case, they are not blood related according to your story....

There's no law that ban two guys from same family to marry two different sisters from same family, except may be the family doesn't want it....

I have seen a close family whose senior brother marry the eldest sister and the younger brother also look inward to the family to marry younger sister, which the family approve of it.......
Re: Families In Dilemma by oldienavie: 7:43pm On Oct 24, 2021
premierlead:

What is your level of education ? Did you have to write all these stories just to ask if 2 brothers can marry 2 sisters, something you could have done in a Sentence ?
Re: Families In Dilemma by Olumighty123(m): 9:22pm On Oct 24, 2021
Next time, try to summarize this, such as " Can two brothers get married to 2 sisters" shocked
Re: Families In Dilemma by premierlead: 9:37pm On Oct 24, 2021
oldienavie:

What is your level of education ? Did you have to write all these stories just to ask if 2 brothers can marry 2 sisters, something you could have done in a Sentence ?

Scalp head! You'll still be the one shouting or commenting incomplete story or news when a message is not that full
Re: Families In Dilemma by premierlead: 9:40pm On Oct 24, 2021
Olumighty123:
Next time, try to summarize this, such as " Can two brothers get married to 2 sisters" shocked

Ok guy
Re: Families In Dilemma by oldienavie: 11:07pm On Oct 24, 2021
premierlead:

Scalp head! You'll still be the one shouting or commenting incomplete story or news when a message is not that full
Typical of most Nigerian youths not open to correction, learn the lesson.
Your write up was unnecessarily verbose .
Re: Families In Dilemma by cooooooks(m): 1:12am On Oct 25, 2021
I struggle to see what the dilemma is.

Elder bros and sis should marry and leave the compound.

The younger ones are too young to marry...but; the bride's family should have a right of first refusal for the younger ones to marry in 3 - 5 years time.
Re: Families In Dilemma by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:04pm On Oct 25, 2021
Does anyone understand this mixed up story? If you are trying to say that a sister is dating a brother, don't marry.
Re: Families In Dilemma by Automolite: 6:32pm On Oct 25, 2021
Even Jacob marry two sisters and heaven no fall undecided

(1) (Reply)

Managing A Wife That Does Not Have a Sweet Pussy / Am I Dumb For Not Wanting To Get Married As A Woman / Plx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.