Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,416 members, 7,800,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

The Virgin With Gonorrhea - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Virgin With Gonorrhea (34869 Views)

Feel Like A Virgin With Our Vagina Tightening Cream / Did My Partner Infect Me With Gonorrhea / Herbal Preparation For Gonorrhea 7 Days Cure Confirmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by Rexymania(m): 10:31pm On Oct 24, 2021
That makes the two of us

MufasaLion:

LMAO

You and this your wrong perception about my emotions. No, I got no underlying issues. I don't need a shrink. Not everyone on earth do forgive. Maybe when I get to Mars with Elon Musk, I will start to forgive.
Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by doubleZ88(m): 10:45pm On Oct 24, 2021
u see women??
i fear who no dey fear them.
even devil the father of lies dey learn work for where them dey.

But OP u stupid ooo.
in this century wey men don dey wise u still dey fall for this cheap scam. but I don't blame u coz u was blinded by love.
Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by BarryBoy(m): 11:08pm On Oct 24, 2021
Fake story...looking for reply and traffic on your post
Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by MrSly(m): 11:24pm On Oct 24, 2021
Are you sure you don't mean what you just typed?
Sirsesan:
Gonorrhea is air borne really and stress can also cause a woman to lose virginity. Mumu
Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by malbriel: 1:28am On Oct 25, 2021
It Is possible to contact Gonorrhea without having sex. Gonorrhea can be gotten through MouthAction and kissing.

1 Like

Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by JohnOkolo: 3:00am On Oct 25, 2021
09085607453king:
Please permit me to brief this story because I'm not good in typing.

I have been hanging out with this lady my wife before marriage she told me that we will never have sex until we get married and that is her policy, I accepted and got married to her our first night in bed, I discovered she is not a virgin 3 days after, I was infected with gonorrhea after asking a pharmacist about my difficulty in passing urine.

I Am confused on what to do we are newly married and she told me lies all these years. I just want to know if someone that don't have sex randomly can have such disease? I check google, I asked persons as a way of research but it was not possible. What do I do now??

If she's not a virgin as she said then you got married to a fraud.

Better you divorce her now it's early cause such woman will never care about keeping their words to you again once you accept this lies.
Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by TenQ: 4:06am On Oct 25, 2021
09085607453king:

I have been hanging out with this lady my wife before marriage she told me that we will never have sex until we get married and that is her policy, I accepted and got married to her our first night in bed, I discovered she is not a virgin 3 days after, I was infected with gonorrhea after asking a pharmacist about my difficulty in passing urine.

I Am confused on what to do we are newly married and she told me lies all these years. I just want to know if someone that don't have sex randomly can have such disease? I check google, I asked persons as a way of research but it was not possible. What do I do now??
1. Your wife didn't tell you shes a virgin. She only said: no sex till marriage
2. She may have caught her STD from a partner she met before you
3. It's obvious you didnt ask your wife enough questions before you decided to marry he (your fault, not hers)
4. Are you sure it is gonorrhoea? It may be another STI, please confirm
Conclusion:
Treat your infection, Repair your marriage, do the needful and move on with your life
Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by iamyungkhalifa(m): 5:12am On Oct 25, 2021
Smartb0y:
Hahaha women!!!
@op,she gave you gonorrhea as your wedding gift
i swear women na the real devil instead of lucifer

1 Like

Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by ikorodureporta: 5:51am On Oct 25, 2021
Is it the gono or virgin you are worried about,cos someone can get gono from a public toilet
Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by Philomath1212: 7:39am On Oct 25, 2021
Your load...
Carry it till when you can last...
Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by emmyileri(m): 7:55am On Oct 25, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

is that the type of character you want in a wife?
is that the type of woman you want in your life?
is that the type of mother you want for your kids?
this marriage foundations were built on DECEIT.....get rid of the criminal and divorce her ASAP!
So when you have a flat tire the solution is to discard the car?
Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by Oova(m): 7:57am On Oct 25, 2021
You see what sex before marriage has caused you, well, it's your cross you have to carry it, next time you will use your sense ...... Cos how did he'll did you marry her without any test in the hospital grin grin, And if I may ask self, how many years were you into dating??
Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by annyz: 9:00am On Oct 25, 2021
Please check well if she has a child hidden somewhere before now? Investigate any little child living with her mother calling her sister’.
Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by MufasaLion: 9:03am On Oct 25, 2021
Rexymania:
That makes the two of us

cool
Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by MufasaLion: 9:04am On Oct 25, 2021
Munzy14:

You know you shouldn't be in Nigeria with this mindset? grin

Just start the partner first, and watch her register with CWO meeting the moment she drops your offspring...Then, u will ask her to call her people and inquire about dowry...Even your mom go support her to your surprise...grin

Lol

Keep your fingers crossed. You'd be amazed to know there are some Nigerian ladies that ain't interested in marriage. Some ain't even interested in having children.
Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by Riscawendy(f): 9:47am On Oct 25, 2021
09085607453king:

#1 she told you she didn't want to have sex, not that she was a virgin.

#2 she may had contracted the gonorrhea long before you met her, but it was left untreated, because she was unaware.

#3 you people should stop looking for problem where there is none.

#4 unless there other reasons why you are concerned, but if is only this gonorrhea issue, "broda go home to your wife and stop disturbing us"
If we check well you also have some "skeleton in your cupboard"
Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by merits(m): 10:02am On Oct 25, 2021
wealthgoddess:
Ahh! Let me wait for the elders because this one weak me oo
elders kill you there grin
wetin we us elders with virgin shocked
Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by Munzy14(m): 10:50am On Oct 25, 2021
MufasaLion:

Lol

Keep your fingers crossed. You'd be amazed to know there are some Nigerian ladies that ain't interested in marriage. Some ain't even interested in having children.

Smh...

In your rightfully thinking mind Will you love to be with a lady with such mindset? Be honest grin

Not interested in marriage, not interested in having kids...they should turn to reverend sisters in the Catholic convent na..So we can see road clearly for good feminine ladies.. smiley
Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by MufasaLion: 11:08am On Oct 25, 2021
Munzy14:

Smh...

In your rightfully thinking mind Will you love to be with a lady with such mindset? Be honest grin

Not interested in marriage, not interested in having kids...they should turn to reverend sisters in the Catholic convent na..So we can see road clearly for good feminine ladies.. smiley

It's not about feminism. Some things are choice. Are you saying it's a must a lady should marry or have children?
Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by Peaceadebu: 11:25am On Oct 25, 2021
Thanks for the correction. I didn't know this B4 now, I am grateful but I am auntie. Thanks
Anuoluwa12345:
Hello .. uncle or antie ni, gonnhorea can never be contacted via toilet sit... It's simply a sexually transmitted disease... S know your fact well, and stop confusing ppl... Google is your friend, Thank you

1 Like

Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by Peaceadebu: 11:26am On Oct 25, 2021
Thanks for the corrections dear
MrMacinterchi1:

This can't be gotten from toilet.

1 Like

Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by Munzy14(m): 11:34am On Oct 25, 2021
MufasaLion:

It's not about feminism. Some things are choice. Are you saying it's a must a lady should marry or have children?
In our age modernisation and western influence eating deeper, anything is possible..But the worst decision is the one that brings regret and had I know at last...

In all, I think something deeper must have caused one to have some uncommon mindset.
Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by MrMacinterchi1: 11:37am On Oct 25, 2021
Peaceadebu:
Thanks for the corrections dear
most welcome
Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by MufasaLion: 2:12pm On Oct 25, 2021
Munzy14:

In our age modernisation and western influence eating deeper, anything is possible..But the worst decision is the one that brings regret and had I know at last...

In all, I think something deeper must have caused one to have some uncommon mindset.

Well, it depends on an individual.
Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by wealthgoddess: 2:23pm On Oct 25, 2021
merits:

elders kill you there grin
wetin we us elders with virgin shocked
Lol na u people don spoil girls for us na...so we better learn from una experience
Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by merits(m): 2:46pm On Oct 25, 2021
wealthgoddess:

Lol na u people don spoil girls for us na...so we better learn from una experience
grin na so oo cheesy
Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:22pm On Oct 25, 2021
emmyileri:
So when you have a flat tire the solution is to discard the car?

what you should have instead said IS: if they sold you a Ferrari at top value but then you open the hood and realize it was a replica car with a VW beetle engine, should you bring back the car to the dealer and get your money back OR keep that overprice fake Ferrari?!?!?!?

you can look at this issue all you want, this marriage is a fraud (no different than 419) and should be annuled ASAP!.
Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by Munzy14(m): 4:48pm On Oct 25, 2021
MufasaLion:

Well, it depends on an individual.
Sure.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

67-Yr-Old Man Carries 7 Bags Of Cement In Gombe / You Can Measure Your Blood Pressure At Home: Learn How / Ebola Facts [Timeless Magazine]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.