Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Fashola Can Be President In 2015; I Don't See Him Getting There Under Acn - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Can Be President In 2015; I Don't See Him Getting There Under Acn (5527 Views)

2015:i Saw This On The Facebook I Was Terrify / ACN To GEJ: Apologize For Misleading Nigerians On Anti-corruption Fight / Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Can Be President In 2015; I Don't See Him Getting There Under Acn by ak47mann(m): 5:44pm On Jun 05, 2011
my yorobos brothers and sisters better support S/E come 2015 for your own good cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fashola Can Be President In 2015; I Don't See Him Getting There Under Acn by marvix(m): 6:38pm On Jun 05, 2011
Fashola should not think of being president, a VP slot for him will be a big political challenge, I believe what we should be looking at is how the opposition get their acts right.

Nothing stops Shekerau and Fashola forging together getting the support of Buhari and Ribadu, start up a mega party with all other parties coming into the new party with a hold on whatever region they control.

Even the South east will follow if a Senator like Ngige will be assured of the senate presidency if it suceeds.

Now this party must not think that they have to win the presidency at all costs but must ensure that this party has a higher representation in the governors forum and the national assembly to the point that despite a PDP president the Chairman of the govs forum and the senate president can come from the opposition, this would set our democracy on a solid footing, this would indeed be the beginning!!!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Can Be President In 2015; I Don't See Him Getting There Under Acn by ektbear: 3:44pm On Jun 06, 2011
ak47mann:

my yorobos brothers and sisters better support S/E come 2015 for your own good cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Or what? Better not hold your breath waiting for this to happen. . .
Re: Fashola Can Be President In 2015; I Don't See Him Getting There Under Acn by kpogede77: 6:37pm On Jun 06, 2011
What Nigeria are you people talking about here, so you people still see nigeria as a nation and be talking of Shekarau, buhari , blablabla. Nigeria has divided since the very day that innocent Ibo girl was divide into two separate parts by Buhari Almajiris. Before 2015, ACN will change to ACBR(ACTION CONGRESS OF BENIN REP). A country where Niger Deltans cannot go to some part of it and sleep with their two eyes close. Boko Haram said they don't want to progress, if you continue with them, that means you want to remain backward with them. Ibos are very creative they can make progress without Hausa. What you people should be talking about now is how to make Rochas Okorocha president of Biafra republic by 2015. Not this nonsense talk about Nigeria, what is Nigeria. After 50 years the only achievement is Boko Haram. Can't you see that the Hausas are not interested in the development of Nigeria. At this point people are talking of how to move this thing called Nigeria forward, they are talking about zoning and how to seize power from Jonathan. All they are interested in is how to occupy Aso rock and steal as much oil money as possible that will sustain them and their arab brothers for 8 years and seize it again. They don't even care to know whether the oil will dry one day.
Re: Fashola Can Be President In 2015; I Don't See Him Getting There Under Acn by ak47mann(m): 6:47pm On Jun 06, 2011
2015 will tell if that country Nigeria will still remain as one or not lets watch and see cool
Re: Fashola Can Be President In 2015; I Don't See Him Getting There Under Acn by ektbear: 7:24pm On Jun 06, 2011
Then I guess the country will be divided in 2015

Absolutely fine
Re: Fashola Can Be President In 2015; I Don't See Him Getting There Under Acn by tenfour: 5:28pm On Jul 10, 2011
You guys should be ashamed of yourselves. IGBO, YORUBA AND HAUSA you all should be so ashamed of yourselves.

You think our problem is the government, but i think our greatest problem in Nigeria is youths like you all.

Instead of us to put our heads together and come up with something innovative on how to move the country forward by giving our unselfish support to the current administration, you are there talking about Presidential election in 2015. I am so ashamed of all of you. TUFIAKWA!!!

The youths are supposed to be discussing vital issues currently affecting our nation and coming up with wonderful suggestions/innovation on how to make Nigeria a better country BUT you are here plotting against 2015.

Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba whoever has the divine mandate from God should become president 2015. Simple!!! Or are you guys bigger than God? Let us ask God to help us to produce a leader. Go and check the United States Of America, their foundation is based on the WORD of God!!!

I rest my case here for now.
Re: Fashola Can Be President In 2015; I Don't See Him Getting There Under Acn by talktimi(m): 4:09pm On Dec 20, 2012
enyojo:

What are u actually saying??
I don't think u urself know what u r saying.
that means you're worse than a dunce
Re: Fashola Can Be President In 2015; I Don't See Him Getting There Under Acn by talktimi(m): 4:14pm On Dec 20, 2012
ekt_bear:

Or what? Better not hold your breath waiting for this to happen. . .
sharap there. Are igbo people not part of nigeria ? With this una nonsense behaviour I would rather vote a northern terrorist than a yoruba tribalist. Fashola ko fashion designer ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cross River State Gov. Prof. Ben Ayade Pays June Salary On The 25th Of June! / AFRIMA 2015: Tinubu Emerges As ‘pillar Of Culture In Africa / Wike Says He Will Send Buhari To His Ancestors On Live Tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.