Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

How Long Does It Take Easybuy To Lock A Defaulter's Phone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Long Does It Take Easybuy To Lock A Defaulter's Phone? (47211 Views)

EASYBUY PHONES- Inability To Assess Developer Options Or Factory Reset Phone / TECNO Partners Easybuy To Offer Instalment Plan With Just 30% Initial Payment / Easybuy Phone Of 50k Stolen After One Wk Purchase On Credit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Does It Take Easybuy To Lock A Defaulter's Phone? by FIFApresident1(m): 6:46pm On Oct 24, 2021
Please my easybuy payment has been overdue since yesterday.

1 Like

Re: How Long Does It Take Easybuy To Lock A Defaulter's Phone? by illicit(m): 8:08pm On Oct 24, 2021
Re: How Long Does It Take Easybuy To Lock A Defaulter's Phone? by FIFApresident1(m): 9:20pm On Oct 24, 2021
Re: How Long Does It Take Easybuy To Lock A Defaulter's Phone? by Curious345: 3:29am On Oct 25, 2021
FIFApresident1:
have you completed your payments for the month .

How many months do you have left ...
Re: How Long Does It Take Easybuy To Lock A Defaulter's Phone? by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 25, 2021
Why is it that an average Nigerian know how to take loan, but paying back is always an issue?

God knows I'll never loan anybody money in this lifetime.

Even those that will roll on the floor, and lament how doctor found a stone in their kidney and how they will pay back once next month's salary is paid.

Six months later, they are still avoiding my calls and presence...

It's well undecided

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Long Does It Take Easybuy To Lock A Defaulter's Phone? by Hashimyussufamao(m): 7:47am On Oct 25, 2021
FIFApresident1:

I learnt they don't lock phone immediately.

Are you sure you just exceeded the limit?
Re: How Long Does It Take Easybuy To Lock A Defaulter's Phone? by ovieokodhi(m): 7:48am On Oct 25, 2021
By 2moa, they will start limiting your apps such as your social media apps, after 7days you won't be able to makes the only feature you get is taking calls and your gallery. Not even your camera will work.

14 Likes

Re: How Long Does It Take Easybuy To Lock A Defaulter's Phone? by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 25, 2021
Call them and explain.... I never defaulted in paying my phone loan so I don't know

4 Likes

Re: How Long Does It Take Easybuy To Lock A Defaulter's Phone? by projectreserve2: 8:32am On Oct 25, 2021
Download Research Project Topics & Materials Here
@
https://www.projectreserve.com/p/ng-project-topics-and-materials.html

Preparing to write your Final Year Project/Thesis and in need of the best project topics and materials in your department at various levels (i.e Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Ph.D)?

Get it done with NO stress today.
Goto: www.projectreserve.com for downloads!
-----------------------------------------------

Are you also working on a FRESH Project Topic approved to you by your supervisor?
Or are you working on a project topic which is not listed or related to the topics we have on our site?
If "YES", then you have nothing to worry about as we are capable of developing write-up on a "NEW" research topic in various field of study.
Kindly click here: www.projectreserve.com/p/hire-writer.html and follow the procedure to get started right away.

Contact our help desk today: 08066484965.
Our Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/projectreserve

NOTE: All research projects, Research Term Papers and Essays on our site are well researched, supervised and approved by lecturers who are intellectuals in their various fields of study.
Re: How Long Does It Take Easybuy To Lock A Defaulter's Phone? by TERFAU(m): 8:46am On Oct 25, 2021
ovieokodhi:
By 2moa, they will start limiting your apps such as your social media apps, after 7days you won't be able to makes the only feature you get is taking calls and your gallery. Not even your camera will work.
you said it all.

4 Likes

Re: How Long Does It Take Easybuy To Lock A Defaulter's Phone? by killerdragon(m): 9:06am On Oct 25, 2021
HenryDion:
Why is it that an average Nigerian know how to take loan, but paying back is always an issue?

Even those that will roll on the floor, and lament how doctor found a stone in their kidney and how they will pay back once next month's salary is paid.

It's well undecided
Yeah even friends
Loaned a friend a loan he's never paid me even took another and I was stupid enough to give him
Now he's shocked as even if he enter hospital one naira no go comot my pocket

7 Likes

Re: How Long Does It Take Easybuy To Lock A Defaulter's Phone? by Gadafii: 9:08am On Oct 25, 2021
Op, what were the questions u asked we u been dey buy from them

Cos u should have asked such salient question amongst others
Re: How Long Does It Take Easybuy To Lock A Defaulter's Phone? by udemejack(m): 9:28am On Oct 25, 2021
A whole Fifa president no fit pay loan?..am shocked

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Does It Take Easybuy To Lock A Defaulter's Phone? by Callisto1(m): 10:38am On Oct 25, 2021
Typical, una go take wen u know u cant meet up with the repayment.

3 Likes

Re: How Long Does It Take Easybuy To Lock A Defaulter's Phone? by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 25, 2021
killerdragon:

Yeah even friends
Loaned a friend a loan he's never paid me even took another and I was stupid enough to give him
Now he's shocked as even if he enter hospital one naira no go comot my pocket

People make people to be heartless... But they don't know.

4 Likes

Re: How Long Does It Take Easybuy To Lock A Defaulter's Phone? by solidmyk(m): 11:22am On Oct 25, 2021
FIFApresident1:
Nothing dude, just that some social media apps will be restricted and some money will be added as a fine for late payment
I have one close babe that has this issue often.

7 Likes

Re: How Long Does It Take Easybuy To Lock A Defaulter's Phone? by jericco1(m): 12:09pm On Oct 25, 2021
Hmm this is serious why would you default
Re: How Long Does It Take Easybuy To Lock A Defaulter's Phone? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 25, 2021
solidmyk:

Nothing dude, just that some social media apps will be restricted and some money will be added as a fine for late payment
I have one close babe that has this issue often.
you can restart your phone go to setting look for App restriction you will see it remove them from accessing your contact, message and phone at large then go back to phone reset do backup of ur music and picture and videos you can get memory card to reserve ur stuff in it then formate ur phone and your back to is usage grin goodluck

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Does It Take Easybuy To Lock A Defaulter's Phone? by ashawopikin(m): 12:52pm On Oct 25, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
you can restart your phone go to setting look for App restriction you will see it remove them from accessing your contact, message and phone at large then go back to phone reset do backup of ur music and picture and videos you can get memory card to reserve ur stuff in it then formate ur phone and your back to is usage grin goodluck
bad guy, abeg no dey teach us bad things grin

1 Like

Re: How Long Does It Take Easybuy To Lock A Defaulter's Phone? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 25, 2021
wink but tell the dude to pay his loan oh
ashawopikin:
bad guy, abeg no dey teach us bad things grin

1 Like

Re: How Long Does It Take Easybuy To Lock A Defaulter's Phone? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 25, 2021
Please what's the procedure to get a phone with easybuy and payback later? Anyone here can guide me through?
Re: How Long Does It Take Easybuy To Lock A Defaulter's Phone? by odinson1(m): 1:59pm On Oct 25, 2021
Another question is,how will they have the access and control over your phone in order for them to be able to lock it?
Re: How Long Does It Take Easybuy To Lock A Defaulter's Phone? by solidmyk(m): 2:01pm On Oct 25, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
Bad nigg I throway cap for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Long Does It Take Easybuy To Lock A Defaulter's Phone? by Antell95(m): 2:22pm On Oct 25, 2021
Bonesbreaker:

Ever heard of the word "SECURITY PLUGIN"?

I Guess NOT.

You think they are foolish?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Does It Take Easybuy To Lock A Defaulter's Phone? by dan9ice(m): 5:35pm On Oct 25, 2021
If they can lock phone, why can the retrieve phone when stolen?

Just asking though
I buy mine through easybuy
Most of the agent(s) are foolish
I had paid 3months with my initial deposit
The last month something came up I paid half.
The 4months, I was trying to pay for the past one week, the stuff isn't going and the money is in my account(I normally pay through my atm or the remove it themselves via atm) . I try to reach out to the agent that linked me, if you see they ways she was rude eh, she was like "because I want to pay that's why I'm disturbing her? " undecided
Re: How Long Does It Take Easybuy To Lock A Defaulter's Phone? by Gary12(m): 12:48pm On Feb 01, 2022
What now happened when you paid half of your payment, how nothing came up again
Re: How Long Does It Take Easybuy To Lock A Defaulter's Phone? by walemoney007(m): 6:33pm On Feb 01, 2022
dan9ice:
If they can lock phone, why can the retrieve phone when stolen?

Just asking though
I buy mine through easybuy
Most of the agent(s) are foolish
I had paid 3months with my initial deposit
The last month something came up I paid half.
The 4months, I was trying to pay for the past one week, the stuff isn't going and the money is in my account(I normally pay through my atm or the remove it themselves via atm) . I try to reach out to the agent that linked me, if you see they ways she was rude eh, she was like "because I want to pay that's why I'm disturbing her? " undecided

Is there no way to report such an agent.
Re: How Long Does It Take Easybuy To Lock A Defaulter's Phone? by Polyol(m): 9:04am On Mar 07, 2022
FIFApresident1:

Please how did it later go. I'll be due by this month end and except miracle happens, I just might be defaulting too.

What happened to your phone? What did they do to your phone?
Re: How Long Does It Take Easybuy To Lock A Defaulter's Phone? by Tessyy1701: 10:33am On Mar 07, 2022
HenryDion:

It's well undecided

I'm currently on this table with someone.... The woman still refuse to pay after her January ending promise, this is March already.
Re: How Long Does It Take Easybuy To Lock A Defaulter's Phone? by FIFApresident1(m): 1:42pm On Mar 26, 2022
Polyol:

Please how did it later go. I'll be due by this month end and except miracle happens, I just might be defaulting too.

What happened to your phone? What did they do to your phone?
Three days after your due date, a message notifying you that your loan is due would display on the top centre of your phone permanently in white colour.

After your 5-7 due day, the message would become bigger and change to red colour.

After one week, easybuy will start locking your apps, like 50% of your apps would be locked (in a way that once you click on the app, you will be redirected to easybuy payment app)

After two weeks of default, all your apps would be locked except message, gallery, phone call app.

After few days they will kuku lock everything,

Your phone will just be ringing you will not be able to pick the call, the phone will become totally useless.

And they will be adding interest to your loan.
Re: How Long Does It Take Easybuy To Lock A Defaulter's Phone? by Polyol(m): 7:54pm On Mar 26, 2022
FIFApresident1:

Three days after your due date, a message notifying you that your loan is due would display on the top centre of your phone permanently in white colour.

After your 5-7 due day, the message would become bigger and change to red colour.

After one week, easybuy will start locking your apps, like 50% of your apps would be locked (in a way that once you click on the app, you will be redirected to easybuy payment app)

After two weeks of default, all your apps would be locked except message, gallery, phone call app.

Your phone will just be ringing you will not be able to pick the call, the phone will become totally useless.

Thanks
Re: How Long Does It Take Easybuy To Lock A Defaulter's Phone? by gentlesmithugo(m): 3:25am On Mar 27, 2022
FIFApresident1:

Please sir can I call you.i want to ask u something.pls how can I reach you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained / Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed / ##let Honsule Help U Get Your Cert & Key/h@ck Your Phone Pro Bono.ยงยง

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.