Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,418 members, 7,781,219 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:48 AM

Ganduje Employs Dahuru Abdulhamid Idris, Blind Teacher - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ganduje Employs Dahuru Abdulhamid Idris, Blind Teacher (11361 Views)

Federal University Dutse Employs 55 Local Hunters To Secure Campus / Meet Dahuru Abdulhamid Idris, Blind Kano School Teacher (Video, Photos) / Mass Communication Student's Project On Ganduje Bribery Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ganduje Employs Dahuru Abdulhamid Idris, Blind Teacher by ebukajay184: 7:11pm On Oct 24, 2021
Kano State Government Offers Automatic Teaching Job To Blind Teacher, Dahuru Idris (Photo)

Dahuru Abdulhamid Idris, a blind English teacher who was recently interviewed by Daily Trust TV has been offered an automatic teaching job by the Kano State Government, IgbereTV reports.

Governor Dr. Abdullahi Umar Ganduje and his Commissioner of Education earlier met with Dahuru Abdulhamid Idris.

A statement from Kano State Government House reads;

"Governor Abdullahi Umar Ganduje of Kano state has offered an automatic teaching job to a blind person, Dahuru Abdulhamid Idris, who has been teaching voluntarily.

"You are taking the right step in your life. The Kano state government is giving you automatic employment of teaching. And I have directed the state Commissioner of Education to post you to Tudun Maliki Special Education School." – Gov. Ganduje."
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=5001969669830630&id=100000529389569

12 Likes

Re: Ganduje Employs Dahuru Abdulhamid Idris, Blind Teacher by Dhury: 7:13pm On Oct 24, 2021
Congrats mallam DAHIRU not DAHURU I guess.

11 Likes

Re: Ganduje Employs Dahuru Abdulhamid Idris, Blind Teacher by mbaka0433: 7:26pm On Oct 24, 2021
Good move but dem go soon start to owe dis poor man salary

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Employs Dahuru Abdulhamid Idris, Blind Teacher by ozo13(m): 7:38pm On Oct 24, 2021
It pays to have a good heart

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Employs Dahuru Abdulhamid Idris, Blind Teacher by doggedfighter(f): 7:46pm On Oct 24, 2021
This is indeed heart-warming.

Congratulations to a deserving dogged fighter.

Hopefully they will pay him as and when due.

11 Likes

Re: Ganduje Employs Dahuru Abdulhamid Idris, Blind Teacher by IamWonderful: 7:49pm On Oct 24, 2021
Good

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Employs Dahuru Abdulhamid Idris, Blind Teacher by farouk2much(m): 8:11pm On Oct 24, 2021
good one

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Employs Dahuru Abdulhamid Idris, Blind Teacher by DropsMic(m): 8:20am On Oct 25, 2021
Nice

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Employs Dahuru Abdulhamid Idris, Blind Teacher by slawormiir: 8:20am On Oct 25, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Re: Ganduje Employs Dahuru Abdulhamid Idris, Blind Teacher by Tayosteve(m): 8:21am On Oct 25, 2021
Teaching job to blind teacher?

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Employs Dahuru Abdulhamid Idris, Blind Teacher by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 25, 2021
Thank God, help finally comes his way.

And that leaves me with the fact that Naira_land is a medium to pass information to our govt. Most reports don't get to them until it hits NL front page.

Pitiful govt, I wonder how dem dey cope with some helllish comments. grin

6 Likes

Re: Ganduje Employs Dahuru Abdulhamid Idris, Blind Teacher by symbianDON(m): 8:22am On Oct 25, 2021
Nothing to be jubilant about....offering him a teaching job knowing fully it's the poorest paying job in Nigeria and he will be owed salary for the rest of life.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Employs Dahuru Abdulhamid Idris, Blind Teacher by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 25, 2021
Tayosteve:

Hasn't he proved his ability over & over?

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ganduje Employs Dahuru Abdulhamid Idris, Blind Teacher by Mayng01(m): 8:22am On Oct 25, 2021
Na dem dem
Re: Ganduje Employs Dahuru Abdulhamid Idris, Blind Teacher by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 25, 2021
mbaka0433:
Good move
but dem go soon start to owe dis poor man salary
Kano/kaduna states na working government them get right from time, forget the gandollar saga.hes a million times better than our useless south south/east governors wey camera never catch when they are looting.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ganduje Employs Dahuru Abdulhamid Idris, Blind Teacher by Karlman: 8:28am On Oct 25, 2021
Good one from Ganduge
And a kind spirit from the blind man for offering himself for free in the first instance
Re: Ganduje Employs Dahuru Abdulhamid Idris, Blind Teacher by Thunderfayayou: 8:29am On Oct 25, 2021
ebukajay184:
Kano State Government Offers Automatic Teaching Job To Blind Teacher, Dahuru Idris (Photo)

Dahuru Abdulhamid Idris, a blind English teacher who was recently interviewed by Daily Trust TV has been offered an automatic teaching job by the Kano State Government, IgbereTV reports.

Governor Dr. Abdullahi Umar Ganduje and his Commissioner of Education earlier met with Dahuru Abdulhamid Idris.

A statement from Kano State Government House reads;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=5001969669830630&id=100000529389569

Rubbish! They will abandone him before next weekend
Re: Ganduje Employs Dahuru Abdulhamid Idris, Blind Teacher by winterlover: 8:29am On Oct 25, 2021
Very commendable
Re: Ganduje Employs Dahuru Abdulhamid Idris, Blind Teacher by Sam0(m): 8:31am On Oct 25, 2021
Why using the the word BLIND?visually impaired should have been used.congrats to him

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Employs Dahuru Abdulhamid Idris, Blind Teacher by mu2sa2: 8:33am On Oct 25, 2021
Good gesture.
Re: Ganduje Employs Dahuru Abdulhamid Idris, Blind Teacher by Hardebaryor1: 8:33am On Oct 25, 2021
Can somebody please help me with something no matter how little? I'm hungry and I have nothing on me as at present. My account details. Three(3), one(1), Five(5), Four(4), Nine(9), Two(2), Three(3), Five(5). First Bank. Ibrahim Sodiq Adebayo.
Re: Ganduje Employs Dahuru Abdulhamid Idris, Blind Teacher by naturefellow(m): 8:34am On Oct 25, 2021
mbaka0433:
Good move

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Employs Dahuru Abdulhamid Idris, Blind Teacher by Mccullum: 8:34am On Oct 25, 2021
I rejoice with this young man, who struggles to achieved what some able men can't do, may Allah open more of His indefinite mercies for him.

He's one of the symbol and a sample of this saying that - "luck is when preparation meet an opportunity".

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Employs Dahuru Abdulhamid Idris, Blind Teacher by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 25, 2021
Tayosteve:
Pls is there anything wrong with that
Re: Ganduje Employs Dahuru Abdulhamid Idris, Blind Teacher by jerrybabasam: 8:36am On Oct 25, 2021
I watched the man interview by daily Trust , I was moved by his passion to survive and contribute his own part to the community despite his challenge. Kudos to him and the Kano state government. This blind man supposed to be celebrated by every northern government. He has proved that there are still better things to come out of the region.
Re: Ganduje Employs Dahuru Abdulhamid Idris, Blind Teacher by mu2sa2: 8:38am On Oct 25, 2021
Vickyvice:
Kano/kaduna states na working government them get right from time, forget the gandollar saga.hes far far better than our south south/east governorswey camera never catch when they are looting.
Gbam. Even with the dollar saga, Ganduje towers head and shoulders above most other governors in terms of performance.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Employs Dahuru Abdulhamid Idris, Blind Teacher by godofuck231: 8:40am On Oct 25, 2021
[quote author=naturefellow post=107040788][/quote] you self-servicer, lol
Re: Ganduje Employs Dahuru Abdulhamid Idris, Blind Teacher by Tayosteve(m): 8:40am On Oct 25, 2021
Surayj123:

Pls is there anything wrong with that

Absolutely nothing
Re: Ganduje Employs Dahuru Abdulhamid Idris, Blind Teacher by Lamasta(m): 8:42am On Oct 25, 2021
Tayosteve:
Haven't you heard of special schools for the blind

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Employs Dahuru Abdulhamid Idris, Blind Teacher by beejay85: 8:46am On Oct 25, 2021
mbaka0433:
Good move
Not Kano state

(1) (2) (Reply)

Only Accredited Centres Can Register Jamb 2012 Registration / Abraham Lincoln's Letter To His Son's Teacher... / UNIBEN Matriculates 12,241 Students Out Of 50,555 For 2020/21 Academic Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.