Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,403 members, 7,808,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Ganduje Employs Dahuru Abdulhamid Idris, Blind Teacher - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ganduje Employs Dahuru Abdulhamid Idris, Blind Teacher (11382 Views)

UNIJOS Student Abdulsalam Idris Beaten To Death By Course Mates Over N30k Bribe / Federal University Dutse Employs 55 Local Hunters To Secure Campus / Meet Dahuru Abdulhamid Idris, Blind Kano School Teacher (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje Employs Dahuru Abdulhamid Idris, Blind Teacher by TruthUntold: 8:48am On Oct 25, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Thank God, help finally comes his way.

And that leaves me with the fact that Naira_land is a medium to pass information to our govt. Most reports don't get to them until it hits NL front page.

Pitiful govt, I wonder how dem dey cope with some helllish comments. grin

story was published in daily trust, okay? No one reads anything in Nairaland, forget it.
Re: Ganduje Employs Dahuru Abdulhamid Idris, Blind Teacher by Yankee101: 8:52am On Oct 25, 2021
Your gift opens a way for you before kings and men
- The Bible
Re: Ganduje Employs Dahuru Abdulhamid Idris, Blind Teacher by ledaman: 9:07am On Oct 25, 2021
Tayosteve:
Teaching job to blind teacher?
Olodo go school you refused that you want to make money first. Special Education school.
Re: Ganduje Employs Dahuru Abdulhamid Idris, Blind Teacher by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 25, 2021
TruthUntold:

story was published in daily trust, okay? No one reads anything in Nairaland, forget it.

Na lie, they do. Not all are published in newspapers.
Re: Ganduje Employs Dahuru Abdulhamid Idris, Blind Teacher by brightleave(m): 9:25am On Oct 25, 2021
mbaka0433:
Good move
but dem go soon start to owe dis poor man salary
which kind contradictory comment b dis na? shocked shocked
Re: Ganduje Employs Dahuru Abdulhamid Idris, Blind Teacher by Quitam: 9:28am On Oct 25, 2021
Dhury:
Congrats mallam DAHIRU not DAHURU I guess.

It's Dahuru. Though they have same root, they have slightly different meaning. Dahiru is in the subjective sense, Dahuru in the objective sense

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Employs Dahuru Abdulhamid Idris, Blind Teacher by BigDolph(m): 9:46am On Oct 25, 2021
Aboki them dey off shoe before them enter inside governor office..lol
Re: Ganduje Employs Dahuru Abdulhamid Idris, Blind Teacher by AbuAeesha: 10:18am On Oct 25, 2021
mbaka0433:
Good move
but dem go soon start to owe dis poor man salary
how many time have u heard kano state civil servants cry out for not being paid salary?
Re: Ganduje Employs Dahuru Abdulhamid Idris, Blind Teacher by Tayosteve(m): 10:34am On Oct 25, 2021
ledaman:
Olodo go school you refused that you want to make money first. Special Education school.

We are all chasing the bag grin
Re: Ganduje Employs Dahuru Abdulhamid Idris, Blind Teacher by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 25, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Thank God, help finally comes his way.

And that leaves me with the fact that Naira_land is a medium to pass information to our govt. Most reports don't get to them until it hits NL front page.

Pitiful govt, I wonder how dem dey cope with some helllish comments. grin

Nairaland contribute mainly in spreading hatred and falsehood with little positive impact. The news was passed through Dailytrust!

https://dailytrust.com/how-the-story-of-kano-blind-teacher-changed-for-good
Re: Ganduje Employs Dahuru Abdulhamid Idris, Blind Teacher by bnbash(m): 11:14am On Oct 25, 2021
Dhury:
Congrats mallam DAHIRU not DAHURU I guess.
DAHURU is also a name different from DAHIRU
Re: Ganduje Employs Dahuru Abdulhamid Idris, Blind Teacher by calcal: 11:14am On Oct 25, 2021
Stop fooling yaself, nothing warming. the man is disabled, he needs to be on wellfare

doggedfighter:
This is indeed heart-warming.

Congratulations to a deserving dogged fighter.

Hopefully they will pay him as and when due.
Re: Ganduje Employs Dahuru Abdulhamid Idris, Blind Teacher by ledaman: 11:28am On Oct 25, 2021
Tayosteve:

We are all chasing the bag grin
lolz! Nice reply grin
Re: Ganduje Employs Dahuru Abdulhamid Idris, Blind Teacher by Testimony1988(m): 11:57am On Oct 25, 2021
Wow, congrats to him.
Re: Ganduje Employs Dahuru Abdulhamid Idris, Blind Teacher by Akharmony: 12:47pm On Oct 25, 2021
And to say this ones are human is an everlasting error. I wish them all the evil they all mounted on there poope people. Had it been for socila media he wouldn't have been placed. God is watching

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Things You Need To Know About The Prolonged First Semester In Unilorin / Help -the Nigeria Police And ASCON / UNIBEN Matriculates 12,241 Students Out Of 50,555 For 2020/21 Academic Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.