Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,345 members, 7,808,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived (43905 Views)

Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. / Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? / "I Wouldn’t Date A Guy With A Body Count Of Over 10" - Slay Queen (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by IbrahimSkiba(f): 1:38am On Oct 25, 2021
Kingcalls:

The same way u women money shame men... women will say i can never date a broke man and they all agree to it...men too are saying they can't marry high body counts , accept it as we men hv accepted thst women can't date broke men , so we hv hustled the money to satisfy una... u cant force us to be with what amadioha has rejected

So in essence, you are trying to say that, all the money you've made or you are making, it's not for yourself but for you not to be called a broke nigga by a woman?!!! Huh! I mean, come to even think of it, a woman that has a very high body counts, it's as a result of her sleeping with 'men', and not because she had thus sex with her fellow gender, you get it.. and assumed there were other genders apart from the Female and male genders, then I'll be like, it's okay yeah, she's guilty, but this sin she committed is as a result of her sleeping with a man.. so same way applies to when a man has multiple sexual partners and you lots, tags it as him being 'polygamous in nature'.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by purples25(f): 4:26am On Oct 25, 2021
The way guys come for ladies, you would think that they won't get judged on judgement day. They totally have faith that they are sinless beings to be on top of women's matter as the judge.

If you guys could really see where you stand, you won't have the heart to say anything, you would be begging for mercy along with women.

If men were to be truly judged with the bile they wish women to be judged by, none of them will survive this earth. They are the ones to mount pressure for everything, yet Cole back to punish, condemn and judge same women.

Some are evil to the point that they are angry that women that have erred are being given hope. They want them to choke and die. You are accusing women of this and that but your heart is black, full of wickedness, no forgiveness and black and hard like stone. If God judged you the same way you stand over women! You will go through hell upon hell.

4 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by femi4: 4:37am On Oct 25, 2021
Datedoboy:
Young girls and boys don't be decieved. This is to counteract a post on the front page of this forum.
Why does your past matter? You cannot value a car that have been used roughly by several drivers in the past and pay high for that car as you would pay for a brand new car.

These girls are trying to twist the law of diminishing returns which is impossible.

Also, can you overlook a serial rapist and entrust him with your daughter because you don't believe in someone's past?

Don't let people who sleep around anyhow make you feel it is cool. Instead of them to feel remorseful, they validate their actions.

Some even say marrying a virgin with bad character is worst than marrying a loose girl with good character just to ridicule virgins. Now tell me where is the good character in sleeping around.

As a young virgin either boy or girl, keep yourselves chaste cos u can easily be like them but people who sleep around can never reverse their virginity in these world again so they want to pressure you to loose yours that's why they come up with every statement to justify their loose morals.

Let them continue. God will judge every word said and actions at his right time if it is good or bad. Stay blessed guys
Human beings ain't cars...Our body replenish whatever you think it has lost even till our 40s
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Datedoboy: 5:35am On Oct 25, 2021
femi4:
Human beings ain't cars...Our body replenish whatever you think it has lost even till our 40s
Like I said earlier I didn't say humans are cars I only used a car as a metaphor.
Really? tell me more. How can the body of a girl who sleeps around replenish itself.

Let's take an example. Imagine a woman whose breasts were firm in her teenage years and she allows her breasts to be fondled by many guys? Can d breast return to normal when she gets to 40? Or is it just my thinking that the breast can't stand again like b4?

You know these things that the body can't b d same again that is why some use push up bras? Why didn't they allow d body raise d breast up by itself?

Or if her womb is damaged due to an abortion she committed in her past can her womb replenish itself when she gets to 40?

Imagine a man marrying a woman whose womb was damaged due to promiscuity during her past or a woman marrying a man who has HIV from his past. This is why the past should NEVER be ignored.

A man or woman in his or her 40s can you compare same body energy as when he or she was 20? There is a law of diminishing returns and nobody can change it.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by SenecaTheYonger: 5:36am On Oct 25, 2021
Pussywar:

Morality is subjective

How is morality subjective?

4 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by femi4: 5:37am On Oct 25, 2021
Datedoboy:

Like I said earlier I didn't say humans are cars I only used a car as a metaphor.
Really? tell me more. How can the body of a girl who sleeps around replenish itself.

Let's take an example. Imagine a woman whose breasts were firm in her teenage years and she allows her breasts to be fondled by many guys? Can d breast return to normal when she gets to 40? Or is it just my thinking that the breast can't stand again like b4?

You know these things that the body can't b d same again that is why some use push up bras? Why didn't they allow d body raise d breast up by itself?

Or if her womb is damaged due to an abortion she committed in her past can her womb replenish itself when she gets to 40?

Imagine a man marrying a woman whose womb was damaged due to promiscuity during her past or a woman marrying a man who has HIV from his past. This is why the past should NEVER be ignored.

A man or woman in his or her 40s can you compare same body energy as when he or she was 20? There is a law of diminishing returns and nobody can change it.
You used a wrong metaphor...it doesn't work that way with humans.

Whether fvcked once or 50times before marriage, none can marry as a virgin again. You only lost it once n for all

You don't even know what makes the breast fall so easily. Let me school you, the best of boobs are with the runs girls

About HIV, you can even get it in marriage or through other means other than sex. It has nothing to do with body count

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Nobody: 6:12am On Oct 25, 2021
purples25:
The way guys come for ladies, you would think that they won't get judged on judgement day. They totally have faith that they are sinless beings to be on top of women's matter as the judge.

If you guys could really see where you stand, you won't have the heart to say anything, you would be begging for mercy along with women.

If men were to be truly judged with the bile they wish women to be judged by, none of them will survive this earth. They are the ones to mount pressure for everything, yet Cole back to punish, condemn and judge same women.

Some are evil to the point that they are angry that women that have erred are being given hope. They want them to choke and die. You are accusing women of this and that but your heart is black, full of wickedness, no forgiveness and black and hard like stone. If God judged you the same way you stand over women! You will go through hell upon hell.
Very obvious you've slept with many guys . cause this writeup of yours made it clear, trying to defend your gender instead of accepting the notion that girls who sleep around or have high body count should be thrown into a pit of burning sulfur.

18 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Nobody: 6:21am On Oct 25, 2021
femi4:

Whether fvcked once or 50times before marriage, none can marry as a virgin again. You only lost it once n for all

You don't even know what makes the breast fall so easily. Let me school you, the best boobs are with the runs girls
About HIV, you can even get it in marriage or through other means other than sex. It has nothing to do with body count
Datedoby I was reading this and I decided to stop @the bolded . if you're playing with a mad man people will check if you're normal yourself. Don't quote him again..

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Holumhidey(m): 6:30am On Oct 25, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Are you beloved?
You this dude. I sense something sneaky about ya.
cool
Loving you was never my intention

But see me now; I dey beg for your attention
[sup][/sup]

1 Like

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Holumhidey(m): 6:32am On Oct 25, 2021
Bluewitch:

Same with you guys that sleep with every girl...

Everytime you guys only show concern over a woman's body count but forget to tell yourselves to keep your tiny d*icks one place

I'm a virgin smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Datedoboy: 6:36am On Oct 25, 2021
femi4:

You don't even know what makes the breast fall so easily. Let me school you, the best of boobs are with the runs girls

That is why no one should sleep around even once even b4 marriage.
Thank God you said even if you do the act once you can't be a virgin again opposing your earlier assertion that the body can replenish itself.
Once virginity is lost the body cannot replenish it again. Once the hymen is opened nobody can seal it back again and don't tell me hymen can be destroyed through riding a bicycle.

The best of boobs are with runs girls? That must be the revelation of the year.
About the HIV part I agree with your point but sex is a means of contracting it too. I only used the HIV part to state that the past can't be ignored as u need to find out the past health status of the person.

My uncle died because he ignored the past of his wife whom he loves sooo much not knowing she was sleeping around with many men and had contracted the disease b4 marrying my uncle.
She later opened up when she and my uncle were seriously ill. Both are late now but that incident taught me a lesson. No matter how firm or attractive a lady or a guy is, I will NEVER IGNORE THE PAST because it can kill me

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by purples25(f): 6:41am On Oct 25, 2021
Differentiate:

Very obvious you've slept with many guys . cause this writeup of yours made it clear, trying to defend your gender instead of accepting the notion that girls who sleep around or have multiple body count should be thrown inside a pit of burning sulfur.

Girls? Only girls? What about guys?

4 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Datedoboy: 6:42am On Oct 25, 2021
Differentiate:

Datedoby I was reading this and I decided to stop @the bolded . if you're playing with a mad man people will check if you're normal yourself. Don't quote him again..

Ohhh thanks my bro. Noted

1 Like

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by brosom(m): 6:43am On Oct 25, 2021
Better counter attack angry

No mind that retired olosho Op at that first thread.

3 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Nobody: 6:43am On Oct 25, 2021
purples25:

Guys ain't left out too ... Still gon create a thread for that..

2 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Brarrie: 6:50am On Oct 25, 2021
Pussywar:

Enlighten me, what are the consequences of having a high body count?
chai dey don Bleep! This one tire smh

10 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by legionISproteus: 6:51am On Oct 25, 2021
Datedoboy:
Young girls and boys don't be decieved. This is to counteract a post on the front page of this forum.
Why does your past matter? You cannot value a car that have been used roughly by several drivers in the past and pay high for that car as you would pay for a brand new car.

These girls are trying to twist the law of diminishing returns which is impossible.

Also, can you overlook a serial rapist and entrust him with your daughter because you don't believe in someone's past?

Don't let people who sleep around anyhow make you feel it is cool. Instead of them to feel remorseful, they validate their actions.

Some even say marrying a virgin with bad character is worst than marrying a loose girl with good character just to ridicule virgins. Now tell me where is the good character in sleeping around.

As a young virgin either boy or girl, keep yourselves chaste cos u can easily be like them but people who sleep around can never reverse their virginity in these world again so they want to pressure you to loose yours that's why they come up with every statement to justify their loose morals.

Let them continue. God will judge every word said and actions at his right time if it is good or bad. Stay blessed guys
You don't need to compare women with cars.

Real men know body count matters and laugh at threads like the one you're countering.

The only time your body count does not matter is when a man is elderly and needs a woman for companionship. As a young, virile man with a good head on your shoulders, this would not be your option

4 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Datedoboy: 7:04am On Oct 25, 2021
legionISproteus:

You don't need to compare women with cars.

Real men know body count matters and laugh at threads like the one you're countering.

The only time your body count does not matter is when a man is elderly and needs a woman for companionship. As a young, virile man with a good head on your shoulders, this would not be your option
Thanks brother. I get your point

4 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Thereddevil: 7:07am On Oct 25, 2021
Religion or no religion, law of diminishing returns applies to everything.. Living or non living thing, the law is for all... The fact that the op used "car" as an example is very much right... The more you use your body, the more you feel weakened,and the strength diminishes as the day passes by, then you start depending on things to ginger you up, which only speeds up the process of weakening..

4 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Kingcalls: 7:42am On Oct 25, 2021
IbrahimSkiba:

So in essence, you are trying to say that, all the money you've made or you are making, it's not for yourself but for you not to be called a broke nigga by a woman?!!! Huh! I mean, come to even think of it, a woman that has a very high body counts, it's as a result of her sleeping with 'men', and not because she had thus sex with her fellow gender, you get it.. and assumed there were other genders apart from the Female and male genders, then I'll be like, it's okay yeah, she's guilty, but this sin she committed is as a result of her sleeping with a man.. so same way applies to when a man has multiple sexual partners and you lots, tags it as him being 'polygamous in nature'.. undecided

Men are validated by money and women by sex( number of past sexual encounters) ... just like a man that wastes his money on women and then gets broke , he will be rejected like a leper

4 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by bigjackass: 7:44am On Oct 25, 2021
This will not stop retired oloshos from getting married every Saturday. They will simply lie about their past and live happily every after. Next.

5 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by DrFunmisticGlow: 7:46am On Oct 25, 2021
Datedoboy:

that means girls should go for virgin boys, not community dicks, ok!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by hismerhill(m): 8:11am On Oct 25, 2021
purples25:

Damsel think of why its sacrosant for ur management to fence their property and engage security firm to protect d facility round the clock against invaders. Until a thief is caught in d act he's a saint b4 many, make sure ur shop is properly guarded and leave blame games 4 those who cares.

4 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by sylve11: 9:20am On Oct 25, 2021
On point @ op. cool

1 Like

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Tomahawk99(m): 9:21am On Oct 25, 2021
Gbam! It means a lot.

1 Like

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by WINDSOW(m): 9:21am On Oct 25, 2021
Pussywar:
Human beings are not cars.

Not everyone believes in the concept of virginity

Morality is subjective

You cannot be insulting, reducing and objectifying people for having sex while speaking on morality. It’s goes beyond sex and dressing.

Not everyone is religious

You can choose not to be with someone who has had multiple partners, but it’s only basic human decency not to shame them from your own moral perspective. Why is this even an argument?
Eem don overchop you. Sorry o

2 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 25, 2021
Pussywar:
Human beings are not cars.

Not everyone believes in the concept of virginity

Morality is subjective

You cannot be insulting, reducing and objectifying people for having sex while speaking on morality. It’s goes beyond sex and dressing.

Not everyone is religious

You can choose not to be with someone who has had multiple partners, but it’s only basic human decency not to shame them from your own moral perspective. Why is this even an argument?
grin grin grin I just tire

1 Like

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by sammirano3: 9:21am On Oct 25, 2021
Non virgins are so uselesses

2 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Siwisheswereesh: 9:22am On Oct 25, 2021
Spot on, OP.
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Yankee101: 9:23am On Oct 25, 2021
Good bless you

Datedoboy:
Young girls and boys don't be decieved. This is to counteract a post on the front page of this forum https://www.nairaland.com/6818137/body-count-means-nothing-body

1 Like

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by mmadu5(m): 9:24am On Oct 25, 2021
Nigerian girls are the most useless set of women in the world .their body count is nothing to Write home about

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. / Guys, 8 Ladies You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life / How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.