Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,879 members, 7,798,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived (43828 Views)

Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. / Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? / "I Wouldn’t Date A Guy With A Body Count Of Over 10" - Slay Queen (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 25, 2021
It means nothing to guys/playboys who have lost their body counts. Of course, they know they don't deserve decent girls as wives. Buh man only proposes, God disposes. It's not really easy to matchmake decent partners.
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by elganzar(m): 9:24am On Oct 25, 2021
Datedoboy:
Young girls and boys don't be decieved. This is to counteract a post on the front page of this forum https://www.nairaland.com/6818137/body-count-means-nothing-body

Why does your past matter? You cannot value a car that have been used roughly by several drivers in the past and pay high for that car as you would pay for a brand new car.

These girls are trying to twist the law of diminishing returns which is impossible.

Also, can you overlook a serial rapist and entrust him with your daughter because you don't believe in someone's past?

Don't let people who sleep around anyhow make you feel it is cool. Instead of them to feel remorseful, they validate their actions.

You're a sensible person OP, it makes me glad...

1 Like

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by BABANGBALI: 9:24am On Oct 25, 2021
Op well done. I like what you wroted. I am not going to mention names so that bola146 will not go and report me again to the moderators

2 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by torqque7(m): 9:24am On Oct 25, 2021
Datedoboy:
Young girls and boys don't be decieved. This is to counteract a post on the front page of this forum https://www.nairaland.com/6818137/body-count-means-nothing-body

Why does your past matter? You cannot value a car that have been used roughly by several drivers in the past and pay high for that car as you would pay for a brand new car.

These girls are trying to twist the law of diminishing returns which is impossible.

Also, can you overlook a serial rapist and entrust him with your daughter because you don't believe in someone's past?

Don't let people who sleep around anyhow make you feel it is cool. Instead of them to feel remorseful, they validate their actions.

Some even say marrying a virgin with bad character is worst than marrying a loose girl with good character just to ridicule virgins. Now tell me where is the good character in sleeping around.

As a young virgin either boy or girl, keep yourselves chaste cos u can easily be like them but people who sleep around can never reverse their virginity in these world again so they want to pressure you to loose yours that's why they come up with every statement to justify their loose morals.

Let them continue. God will judge every word said and actions at his right time if it is good or bad. Stay blessed guys
. Op you get better oil for head,if them like make them de gather the body count come say it’s their past,when time reach them go suffer the agony of their foolishness and self deceit. Body go tell them,no body de tell blind man if e de rain na

3 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 9:25am On Oct 25, 2021
Ned Nwoko is my mentor

Ain't phucking any girl above 22 years

I prefer em young, fresh, juicy, cus the tighter the sweeter

So, body counts matters much to me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Neddstark: 9:25am On Oct 25, 2021
As a woman your body count should not be more than 10 before marriage except you dey run business. I don talk my own.

1 Like

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by SirLakes: 9:25am On Oct 25, 2021
grin
Holumhidey:
Leave them let them continue deceiving themselves cheesy

Nairaland girls are the worse
There are many of them here with hundreds of body counts lipsrsealed
Lemme nor mention name before they say i hate ishilove grin

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by jericco1(m): 9:25am On Oct 25, 2021
Hmm interesting
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by lkillbrokehoes: 9:26am On Oct 25, 2021
Datedoboy:

Some even say marrying a virgin with bad character is worst than marrying a loose girl with good character just to ridicule virgins. Now tell me where is the good character in sleeping around.

As a young virgin either boy or girl, keep yourselves chaste cos u can easily be like them but people who sleep around can never reverse their virginity in these world again so they want to pressure you to loose yours that's why they come up with every statement to justify their loose morals.

Let them continue. God will judge every word said and actions at his right time if it is good or bad. Stay blessed guys
I concur

1 Like

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Chidex50(m): 9:26am On Oct 25, 2021
Pussywar:
Human beings are not cars.

Not everyone believes in the concept of virginity

Morality is subjective

You cannot be insulting, reducing and objectifying people for having sex while speaking on morality. It’s goes beyond sex and dressing.

Not everyone is religious

You can choose not to be with someone who has had multiple partners, but it’s only basic human decency not to shame them from your own moral perspective. Why is this even an argument?
You're just justifying immorality which is never possible
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Donedeal1(m): 9:26am On Oct 25, 2021
Only the simple and gullible ones will believe that nah,
How on earth can damaged products be compared to a brand new one.

4 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by InvertedHammer: 9:27am On Oct 25, 2021
/
Like comparing a new car with a 10th hand Tokunbo, taxi cab.

/
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Forthe: 9:27am On Oct 25, 2021
Magnoliaa:

UBA
sent you something.
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Adakintroy: 9:27am On Oct 25, 2021
This position of men reek of too much arrogance. Men naturally have more body counts than women. Their is nothing in his world women are better than men. I mean nothing.

From athlectic to business to religion and to sleeping around. We are better in everything.

So why emphasis on judging women. Aside women don't sleep with themselves. Men sleep with them.so were are the men. It's not easy to keep a person in mud without your two feet also being in that mud.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 9:28am On Oct 25, 2021
IbrahimSkiba:

Honestly, they dont ever get tired of bodyshaming the female gender..

Na only women dey get body count, what about the men, are we supposed to overlook their body counts too?

Lol

How do you determine a man's body count
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Pussywar(f): 9:28am On Oct 25, 2021
Chidex50:

You're just justifying immorality which is never possible
Immorality in whose perspective? It’s obvious many of you are just arguing for the sake of it
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by PHIPEX(m): 9:28am On Oct 25, 2021
It's called depreciation; wear and tear will always occurs when parts are used too often this includes your emotions, private parts, health and reputation. When it happens it can only be replaced and serviced by God. Promiscuity has consequences.

4 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by UndauntedYOCA(f): 9:29am On Oct 25, 2021
Iyaebe:
This one is pained.

Lol, my own is that these people themselves have at most 1 body count even if they aren't virgins.
Some of them are just pots calling kettles black. Na some of them dey go thread or read 'ashewo joints' threads.
Loose people pointing accusing fingers.
I'm amazed at how some people can be so blind to their own faults but can go about pointing accusing fingers.
If you check sex/promiscuous threads or comments on NL, you might notice they're made/created by people with 'm' added to their moniqers (unless they're lying).

1 Like

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by lahizak: 9:30am On Oct 25, 2021
Datedoboy:

I wonder y u mentioned rapist in this as if it is the same. A girl virginity status should be the least basis for judging a girl b4 u marry. Most of we men are not virgins, so y will we be expecting to marry a virgin, isn't that hypocrisy. At the end everybody will chose for themselves anyways but what I know is that nobody should make anybody feel like a worthless being because of same thing men do. We guys have slept with a lot of ladies and we still plan to be faithful once we got married, so why do we find it hard to blive ladies can do so also. Been sleeping with a lot of girls with my small dick and till now I have never seen a girl with a wide pussy like all of u use to say.

2 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Pussywar(f): 9:30am On Oct 25, 2021
WINDSOW:
Eem don overchop you. Sorry o

Nobody “chop” me. I’m not food. Y’all want to shame girls for things you’re not getting. Take your small dick energy somewhere else

2 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by DAramis: 9:30am On Oct 25, 2021
But, what if the woman lied about it? How will you find out the main body count since it matters?

Some women has multiple partners but will claim only 2 partners that they have been with before they met you.

1 Like

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by cococandy(f): 9:31am On Oct 25, 2021
If y’all truly believe body count matters, stop having random sex with random women. It’s a simple solution

4 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by jimmychang: 9:31am On Oct 25, 2021
IbrahimSkiba:

So in essence, you are trying to say that, all the money you've made or you are making, it's not for yourself but for you not to be called a broke nigga by a woman?!!! Huh! I mean, come to even think of it, a woman that has a very high body counts, it's as a result of her sleeping with 'men', and not because she had thus sex with her fellow gender, you get it.. and assumed there were other genders apart from the Female and male genders, then I'll be like, it's okay yeah, she's guilty, but this sin she committed is as a result of her sleeping with a man.. so same way applies to when a man has multiple sexual partners and you lots, tags it as him being 'polygamous in nature'.. undecided

cheesy grin cheesy..body count include sex with females grin..I dey ask wella.
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Chidex50(m): 9:31am On Oct 25, 2021
Pussywar:

Immorality in whose perspective? It’s obvious many of you are just arguing for the sake of it
Even if you don't believe in anything,don't you thinking furnicating around with multiple partners spells doom? And a threat to your future?

1 Like

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by alphabbey1(m): 9:31am On Oct 25, 2021
Kingcalls:

The same way u women money shame men... women will say i can never date a broke man and they all agree to it...men too are saying they can't marry high body counts , accept it as we men hv accepted thst women can't date broke men , so we hv hustled the money to satisfy una... u cant force us to be with what amadioha has rejected
God will bless you for this. Those lot will be shouting they can't date a broke guy, the guy is rich now, they want him to settle for a panel beaten body... grin

8 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Bryan88(m): 9:32am On Oct 25, 2021
it means notin to girls of nawadaiz especially when money is involved...u talkin to urself o grin grin grin
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by cococandy(f): 9:32am On Oct 25, 2021
PHIPEX:
It's called depreciation; wear and tear will always occurs when parts are used too often. When it happens it can only be replaced and serviced by God. Promiscuity has consequences.

So stop using your parts too often. To prevent yourself from wearing and tearing

1 Like

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by MrCover: 9:32am On Oct 25, 2021
No Be Small Thing
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by WINDSOW(m): 9:33am On Oct 25, 2021
Pussywar:

Nobody “chop” me. I’m not food. Y’all want to shame girls for things you’re not getting. Take your small dick energy somewhere else
If I knack u once, u will never never knack again. Check my DP.

1 Like

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 25, 2021
grin grin grin Lol omo Naija people sha na so so Negativity them dey attach time everything even when they are thinking they are thinking with Negativity in View grin grin it’s just funny . My questions are .....

how will you know a person’s Body count?

Can you believe them if they Give you a Number?

Do you know if all the people they Slept with have been good and positive people with great lives or not?

By comparison of the human body to used Cars therefore we are all Used Cars because we have all Had sex I’m talking to the Non virgins of course , Even some of the virgins you know are giving Blowjobs and taking it in the Ass.

So How will you know a person’s Body count and the type of people they have been with ?
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by QuickStandard: 9:34am On Oct 25, 2021
Thank you said not everyone, but I believe in it. So you can decide to sleep around with every dick and Tom around. Don't just come and justify promiscuity
Pussywar:
Human beings are not cars.

Not everyone believes in the concept of virginity

Morality is subjective

You cannot be insulting, reducing and objectifying people for having sex while speaking on morality. It’s goes beyond sex and dressing.

Not everyone is religious

You can choose not to be with someone who has had multiple partners, but it’s only basic human decency not to shame them from your own moral perspective. Why is this even an argument?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her With This Her Mindset? / What Men Must Do To Ensure Successful Relationship And Marriage / Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.