Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,472 members, 7,781,375 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:25 PM

This Man Was Robbed By Policemen In Asaba . Any Ideas On How To Help Him - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Man Was Robbed By Policemen In Asaba . Any Ideas On How To Help Him (1334 Views)

Jessy Gold: Girl Killed By Policemen In Ajegunle Identified / Man Shot In The Buttocks By Policemen During Protest In Abuja. Graphic Photos / Man Beaten Up By Policemen In The Presence Of His Lady In Port-Harcourt. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Man Was Robbed By Policemen In Asaba . Any Ideas On How To Help Him by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:20pm On Oct 24, 2021
Here is his story

You can contact him on any of these lines 08103687210, 08121346998.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Man Was Robbed By Policemen In Asaba . Any Ideas On How To Help Him by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:22pm On Oct 24, 2021
Here is his picture

Re: This Man Was Robbed By Policemen In Asaba . Any Ideas On How To Help Him by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 24, 2021
embarassed this is very bad
Re: This Man Was Robbed By Policemen In Asaba . Any Ideas On How To Help Him by Nukilia: 7:44pm On Oct 24, 2021
This is a very good headline! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Man Was Robbed By Policemen In Asaba . Any Ideas On How To Help Him by BlackXabbath(m): 8:31pm On Oct 24, 2021
For those asking why these dirty things are haunted by UGM, there goes your answer.

1 Like

Re: This Man Was Robbed By Policemen In Asaba . Any Ideas On How To Help Him by Boogyman557: 8:34pm On Oct 24, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool D STREET AINT SAFE NO MORE. CARRY UR OWN KALA. ANY MUGU WEY JAZZ UP, U BLAST EM LEG. WTF MAN
Re: This Man Was Robbed By Policemen In Asaba . Any Ideas On How To Help Him by Mleeperbother: 8:41pm On Oct 24, 2021
Na to contribute 38k for am.
Re: This Man Was Robbed By Policemen In Asaba . Any Ideas On How To Help Him by BigYash: 9:38pm On Oct 24, 2021
Mleeperbother:
Na to contribute 38k for am.
Op no drop the guy aza nau.. Op are you the robbeee, sorry I mean ,na you be the victim?

1 Like

Re: This Man Was Robbed By Policemen In Asaba . Any Ideas On How To Help Him by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 24, 2021
E be like say the op won use format to yahozee.
Re: This Man Was Robbed By Policemen In Asaba . Any Ideas On How To Help Him by Trimjos: 10:39pm On Oct 24, 2021
He should reach out with Harrison gwamnishu on Facebook. In less than a week, all the money will be returned to him with an apology

2 Likes

Re: This Man Was Robbed By Policemen In Asaba . Any Ideas On How To Help Him by money121(m): 11:07pm On Oct 24, 2021
Ok
Re: This Man Was Robbed By Policemen In Asaba . Any Ideas On How To Help Him by DoctorDree(m): 12:29am On Oct 25, 2021
Nigeria police ehn
Re: This Man Was Robbed By Policemen In Asaba . Any Ideas On How To Help Him by hakeem4(m): 3:40am On Oct 25, 2021
I feel they were robbers in uniform
Re: This Man Was Robbed By Policemen In Asaba . Any Ideas On How To Help Him by DDfruitful: 5:52am On Oct 25, 2021
hakeem4:
I feel they were robbers in uniform
Robbers don't have station na.............
Re: This Man Was Robbed By Policemen In Asaba . Any Ideas On How To Help Him by Angrygoat: 10:00am On Oct 25, 2021
That's why I always carry 500 to 1k incase any officer wan use me shine. I clearly place it on the dash. Take 5h and get the Bleep away from my car foo l. I no get tike to come down,park,or start bringing out docs. My 5h to 1k speak for me.
Re: This Man Was Robbed By Policemen In Asaba . Any Ideas On How To Help Him by gulfer: 10:14am On Oct 25, 2021
NPF ehn angry angry angry angry angry
Re: This Man Was Robbed By Policemen In Asaba . Any Ideas On How To Help Him by Smartnsweettt: 1:23pm On Oct 25, 2021
Contact Harrison gwamnishu to help you recover your funds.. Search for him on Facebook and Ig
Re: This Man Was Robbed By Policemen In Asaba . Any Ideas On How To Help Him by pacino26(m): 8:09am On Oct 26, 2021
This is pure robbery, kidnapping and armed robbery. The young man should start from the POS operator with his investigation and arrest.

(1) (Reply)

A Thief Sued The Person He Was Trying To Rub For Breaking His Leg / Man Who Beheaded His 1-Year-Old Son Speaks On What 'Motivated' Him To Do So / Photo :crazy But True: Disabled Woman Raped On Bus For 10 Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.