Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

DJ Cuppy Reacts To Manchester United's 5 - 0 Loss To Liverpool - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Reacts To Manchester United's 5 - 0 Loss To Liverpool (29009 Views)

Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby / DJ Cuppy Reacts To Anthony Joshua's Loss To Usyk In Heavyweight Rematch / Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy Reacts To Manchester United's 5 - 0 Loss To Liverpool by ebukajay184: 7:59pm On Oct 24, 2021
Billionaire daughter, DJ Cuppy who is a fan of Manchester United Football Club expressed her disappointment at the club's 5-0 loss to Liverpool FC in a match played today, IgbereTV reports.

She shared a photo of herself looking sad via her Instagram handle. She captioned the photo with a sad emoji;

"@ManchesterUnited"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CVa6T1qs5du/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Manchester United's 5 - 0 Loss To Liverpool by slawormiir: 8:01pm On Oct 24, 2021
Damnnn niggar

But is that the reason she is damnnn wet

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Manchester United's 5 - 0 Loss To Liverpool by mymadam(m): 8:03pm On Oct 24, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Baad guy... Haba grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Manchester United's 5 - 0 Loss To Liverpool by lilvicky68(m): 8:05pm On Oct 24, 2021
Illicit s Cuppy..
Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Manchester United's 5 - 0 Loss To Liverpool by illicit(m): 8:06pm On Oct 24, 2021
lilvicky68:
Illicit s Cuppy..

My pink lady

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Manchester United's 5 - 0 Loss To Liverpool by sammybest889(m): 8:12pm On Oct 24, 2021
BT wait omo man u fan una de surprise me una de expect 2 beat Liverpool b4

na so,2day we were arguing about this match 4 area b4 it kick
off....i was telling one of my man u friends, this afternoon
DAT just pray say u no go collect five for Liverpool hand
(bcus d wey salah de form dis season e fit score una hat trick
ur ororor no go even see 1 goals score)
na play I de play with am..... just dis kind mumu argument
BT believed u.. me........
Liverpool score 5
sallah score hat trick
cr7 no goal
now like dis...
area.... dem don change my name 2 prophet Sammy (4
sumtim wey I just foolishly say)
omo my head don de big dem dey plan 2 buy me 1 bottle 4
my mumu prophecy

106 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Manchester United's 5 - 0 Loss To Liverpool by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 24, 2021
My eyes are on her red tight short leggings.
I hope she no go decamp to arsenal.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Manchester United's 5 - 0 Loss To Liverpool by Depressed101: 11:52pm On Oct 24, 2021
ebukajay184:
Billionaire daughter, DJ Cuppy who is a fan of Manchester United Football Club expressed her disappointment at the club's 5-0 loss to Liverpool FC in a match played today, IgbereTV reports.

She shared a photo of herself looking sad via her Instagram handle. She captioned the photo with a sad emoji;

Lalasticlala
she be like person wey open fridge dey collect doggy con choke grin grin

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Manchester United's 5 - 0 Loss To Liverpool by Nobody: 12:17am On Oct 25, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Manchester United's 5 - 0 Loss To Liverpool by Nobody: 12:22am On Oct 25, 2021
Money is good o.

With money, your shit can turn to your choice of colour.

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Manchester United's 5 - 0 Loss To Liverpool by Nobody: 3:44am On Oct 25, 2021
�️�️�️�️�️�️�️�️
Hello everyone
I run a News and entertainment blog known as "The Honcho Gist"
And I've created a Facebook page, please help to make the page strong by liking and follow my page on Facebook
https://m.facebook.com/The-Honcho-gist-108614051524014/?ref=bookmarks&paipv=1
Please like and follow my Facebook page ��
Here is the website address, incase you want to check it out https://thehonchogist.com.ng
Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Manchester United's 5 - 0 Loss To Liverpool by femi4: 5:11am On Oct 25, 2021
ebukajay184:

Lalasticlala
All I see is equilateral triangle

6 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Manchester United's 5 - 0 Loss To Liverpool by Jakumo(m): 5:37am On Oct 25, 2021
I will never for the life of me fathom why people get hysterical over the outcome of football games.

There are only four possible outcomes to ANY football match.

1. Team A wins, while team B loses.

2. Team B wins, while team A loses.

3. The game is a draw, and neither team wins or loses.

4. The game is canceled or postponed due to coronavirus, World War 3, a gigantic asteroid impact, or lack of interest.

Given that one of the above four scenarios is CERTAIN to occur, it is simply baffling that otherwise rational people invest so much emotion into football games.

Personally, I wouldn't give a flying phuck if ALL football was canceled until hell freezes over because I have far more important considerations to dwell upon than how many times a football is kicked into a net by a bunch of running men in colorful uniforms. I'd rather watch paint dry, or watch grass grow than sit through the ordeal of watching a damn football match.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Manchester United's 5 - 0 Loss To Liverpool by lkillbrokehoes: 6:50am On Oct 25, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Perhaps it might be her dog, dudu licking her in that area

Cuppy is really fun to be with, just like my woman, I detest girls that are boring.
grin

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Manchester United's 5 - 0 Loss To Liverpool by INTEGRITYA1(m): 7:29am On Oct 25, 2021
Since yesterday, i have been reading about a particular Goat been used for Salah.
Please who can help us with clear information of what really transpired ?

10 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Manchester United's 5 - 0 Loss To Liverpool by obembet(f): 7:29am On Oct 25, 2021
If not for Red card Liverpool can never see draw for old Trafford

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Manchester United's 5 - 0 Loss To Liverpool by fergie001: 7:30am On Oct 25, 2021
What happened to me yesterday, have never happened to me all my life.

It is a day I won't forget for all the wrong reasons.....No P
Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Manchester United's 5 - 0 Loss To Liverpool by mejai(m): 7:30am On Oct 25, 2021
See cameltoe cheesy

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Manchester United's 5 - 0 Loss To Liverpool by J2381: 7:30am On Oct 25, 2021
In victory or defeat, we remain United.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Manchester United's 5 - 0 Loss To Liverpool by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 25, 2021
The weight on the sackbag had to pull her top from the neck, Wt*** ,She obviously had to wee on her panties. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Manchester United's 5 - 0 Loss To Liverpool by hisexcellency34: 7:30am On Oct 25, 2021
we man u fans no sabi her

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Manchester United's 5 - 0 Loss To Liverpool by gambia(m): 7:31am On Oct 25, 2021
Lol

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Manchester United's 5 - 0 Loss To Liverpool by winterlover: 7:31am On Oct 25, 2021
She's so cute in this pose

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Manchester United's 5 - 0 Loss To Liverpool by stano2(m): 7:32am On Oct 25, 2021
This one she scatter rice for ground.
E be like no be she de sweep there

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Manchester United's 5 - 0 Loss To Liverpool by Nasri100(m): 7:32am On Oct 25, 2021
Jakumo:
I will never for the life of me fathom why people get hysterical over the outcome of football games.

There are only four possible outcomes to ANY football match.

1. Team A wins, while team B loses.

2. Team B wins, while team A loses.

3. The game is a draw, and neither team wins or loses.

4. The game is canceled or postponed due to coronavirus, World War 3, a gigantic asteroid impact, or lack of interest.

Given that one of the above four scenarios is CERTAIN to occur, it is simply baffling that otherwise rational people invest so much emotion into football games.

Personally, I wouldn't give a flying phuck if ALL football was canceled until hell freezes over because I have far more important considerations to dwell upon than how many times a football is kicked into a net by a bunch of running men in colorful uniforms. I'd rather watch paint dry, or watch grass grow than sit through the ordeal of watching a damn football match.

Bro it’s just banter and passion. Stick to politics.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Manchester United's 5 - 0 Loss To Liverpool by Kabaz2: 7:32am On Oct 25, 2021
See character,She pour rice for ground tell somebody to snap her

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Manchester United's 5 - 0 Loss To Liverpool by seyz91(m): 7:33am On Oct 25, 2021
fun to be with cuz na rich kid abi undecided

una don spend time with her before to know she's fun to be with? undecided
lkillbrokehoes:
Perhaps it might be her dog, dudu licking her in that area

Cuppy is really fun to be with, just like my woman, I detest girls that are boring.
grin

8 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Manchester United's 5 - 0 Loss To Liverpool by Geestarry(f): 7:33am On Oct 25, 2021
Lol

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Manchester United's 5 - 0 Loss To Liverpool by Bridget95(f): 7:34am On Oct 25, 2021
Wow, she has got a huge Camel toes in there

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Manchester United's 5 - 0 Loss To Liverpool by Nukilia: 7:34am On Oct 25, 2021
Bad luck to MAN U from Cuppy Spell grin cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Manchester United's 5 - 0 Loss To Liverpool by Lightorder: 7:34am On Oct 25, 2021
I feel for her . She will now run to Kano Pillars.
GOODMORNING TO YOU ALL AND HAVE A BLESSED WEEK

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Manchester United's 5 - 0 Loss To Liverpool by RPG2020(m): 7:35am On Oct 25, 2021
sammybest889:
BT wait omo man u fan una de surprise me una de expect 2 beat Liverpool b4

na so,2day we were arguing about this match 4 area b4 it kick
off....i was telling one of my man u friends, this afternoon
DAT just pray say u no go collect five for Liverpool hand
(bcus d wey salah de form dis season e fit score una hat trick
ur ororor no go even see 1 goals score)
na play I de play with am..... just dis kind mumu argument
BT believed u.. me........
Liverpool score 5
sallah score hat trick
cr7 no goal
now like dis...
area.... dem don change my name 2 prophet Sammy (4
sumtim wey I just foolishly say)
omo my head don de big dem dey plan 2 buy me 1 bottle 4
my mumu prophecy

Una do well since una don go play the match for night before yesterday

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lilian Afegbai's Car Vandalized (Photos, Video) / Angela Okorie And Son Stun In Beautiful Photo / Iyabo Ojo Looks Smoking Hot In New Makeover Portraits (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.