Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,228 members, 7,780,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:12 PM

Due Process To Get B. SC Certificate - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Due Process To Get B. SC Certificate (209 Views)

Error In Spelling Of My Course Of Study On My Original B.sc. Certificate / UNIZIK Sacks Peter Ekemezie For Forging His B.sc Certificate / Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Due Process To Get B. SC Certificate by Sabaugo(f): 9:24pm On Oct 24, 2021
Good day and happy Sunday to you all.
Please, someone should suggest for me how to further my education as I have HND in accounting and also a good school that will not stress me.
Thank you and remain blessed �
Re: Due Process To Get B. SC Certificate by doggedfighter(f): 9:31pm On Oct 24, 2021
Travel out.
Re: Due Process To Get B. SC Certificate by Sabaugo(f): 9:34pm On Oct 24, 2021
[quote author=doggedfighter post=107032218]Travel out
I want to study here in Nigeria
Re: Due Process To Get B. SC Certificate by Ynix(m): 9:35pm On Oct 24, 2021
Sabaugo:
Good day and happy Sunday to you all.
Please, someone should suggest for me how to further my education as I have HND in accounting and also a good school that will not stress me.
Thank you and remain blessed �
Spend the money you have on making more money, and after that you can go to school abroad.
Instead of going to school read books, start a business and grow it, then award yourself with certificates of smaller papers called money.
If you need a mentor reach out to me on 08089456258

(1) (Reply)

Anambra, Enugu State Orders Schools To Open On Saturday Over IPOB Sit-at-home / 2022 UNESCO Internship Programme For Young Students / Life Is Cruel... Willpower, Determination And Dedication Will See You Through

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.