Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

BBNaija's Maria: If I Can't Have You, Nobody Can (Old post) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija's Maria: If I Can't Have You, Nobody Can (Old post) (39246 Views)

Marrying Two Women Doesn’t Make You A Man”-old Post By Pete Edochie. / Let People Be Gay In Peace – Alex Ekubo’s Old Post Remembered By Nigerians / Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija's Maria: If I Can't Have You, Nobody Can (Old post) by Naijaexploit(m): 6:22am On Oct 25, 2021
Nigerians have dug up Big Brother Naija star, Maria's old post where she wrote "If I can't have you, nobody can".

The post surfaced after Cubana Chief Priest called her out for allegedly snatching his sister's husband and allegedly threatening her.

Though Maria is yet to react to being called out, Nigerians reacting to the post have linked it to her alleged relationship to the married man.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Maria: If I Can't Have You, Nobody Can (Old post) by Fahdiga(m): 6:23am On Oct 25, 2021
Not surprised coming from a well known harlot

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Maria: If I Can't Have You, Nobody Can (Old post) by Nobody: 6:28am On Oct 25, 2021
Why are they trying so hard to tarnish her image,why? her old post could mean anything, what if she was referring to Jesus (like giving her life to Him).Nigerians and their subtle hate for biracial and light skin women.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Maria: If I Can't Have You, Nobody Can (Old post) by Righteousness2(m): 6:38am On Oct 25, 2021
If the Eyes of the people are opened to see where all these useless life ends, everyone will gently and humbly maintain and respect themselves.

To Sister Maria and all other sisters out there!
Harvesting someone husband does not make you a star or a better person. It makes you a thief, robber, husband snatcher and a home breaker.

Sin may look sweet
Immorality may look to be Fun but the End is Destruction, Pains and regrets.

This Life is Vanity! Vanity upon vanity!
Life on Earth is to short to toil with Eternity!
Eternal life Matters! Don't trade it for Vanity!

102 Likes 11 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Maria: If I Can't Have You, Nobody Can (Old post) by Ever8090: 6:39am On Oct 25, 2021
It is becoming obvious that one of the requirement of getting to the big brother house is, you must have high tendency for prostitution or already a prostitute

128 Likes 13 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Maria: If I Can't Have You, Nobody Can (Old post) by temitope27(m): 6:46am On Oct 25, 2021
Olosho + husband snatching grin grin

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Maria: If I Can't Have You, Nobody Can (Old post) by money121(m): 7:08am On Oct 25, 2021
Ok
Re: BBNaija's Maria: If I Can't Have You, Nobody Can (Old post) by digicreator: 7:08am On Oct 25, 2021
Shite

Websites for less than 10k

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Maria: If I Can't Have You, Nobody Can (Old post) by AngelHoly(m): 7:09am On Oct 25, 2021
She carry the man for mind like how Liverpool carry man u matter for mind yesterday

Abeg reach out to your man U friends and tell them that Ole must stay....

After all una get goat wey dem kill for salah to chop grin grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Maria: If I Can't Have You, Nobody Can (Old post) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:09am On Oct 25, 2021
embarassed
Re: BBNaija's Maria: If I Can't Have You, Nobody Can (Old post) by airsaylongcome: 7:10am On Oct 25, 2021
Righteousness2:

To Sister Maria and all other sisters out there,
Harvesting someone husband does not make you a star or a better person. It makes you a thief, husband snatcher and a home breaker.

Harvesting? Is he a cash crop or a food crop that he is "harvested"? There is no such thing as a "husband snatcher". Not now. Not ever

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Maria: If I Can't Have You, Nobody Can (Old post) by Benards(m): 7:10am On Oct 25, 2021
Righteousness2:
bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla

Eweeeyyyy

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Maria: If I Can't Have You, Nobody Can (Old post) by LightUpWithKemi: 7:10am On Oct 25, 2021
Dem go dey alright.
Re: BBNaija's Maria: If I Can't Have You, Nobody Can (Old post) by Abimbola29(m): 7:10am On Oct 25, 2021
Iyaebe:
Why are they trying so hard to tarnish her image,why? her old post could mean anything, what if she was referring to Jesus (like giving her life to Him).Nigerians and their subtle hate for biracial and light skin women.
When last you don tell Jesus this kind thing before ?.

22 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Maria: If I Can't Have You, Nobody Can (Old post) by saddler: 7:10am On Oct 25, 2021
Re: BBNaija's Maria: If I Can't Have You, Nobody Can (Old post) by AngelHoly(m): 7:11am On Oct 25, 2021
Iyaebe:

Baba said referring to Jesus as if na only she owns the Jesus....

Jesus is for all not for one person to personalize like cubana chief priest sister's husband

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Maria: If I Can't Have You, Nobody Can (Old post) by MrWondah(m): 7:11am On Oct 25, 2021
grin
Re: BBNaija's Maria: If I Can't Have You, Nobody Can (Old post) by CalabarPikin: 7:11am On Oct 25, 2021
Ashhh
Re: BBNaija's Maria: If I Can't Have You, Nobody Can (Old post) by lkillbrokehoes: 7:11am On Oct 25, 2021
There's absolutely nothing Nigerians can't dig, lazy youths
Re: BBNaija's Maria: If I Can't Have You, Nobody Can (Old post) by parzdor(m): 7:12am On Oct 25, 2021
Rd
Re: BBNaija's Maria: If I Can't Have You, Nobody Can (Old post) by Ayemileto(m): 7:12am On Oct 25, 2021
Iyaebe:

Lol.

I had to check out who typed this. Just laughed out when it turned out to be you. grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Maria: If I Can't Have You, Nobody Can (Old post) by AZControversial(m): 7:13am On Oct 25, 2021
Iyaebe:

There's no way she was referring to Jesus.
He belongs to all..... not one person.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Maria: If I Can't Have You, Nobody Can (Old post) by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 25, 2021
Na acid one day dem go use design this one face.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Maria: If I Can't Have You, Nobody Can (Old post) by Kajaard: 7:13am On Oct 25, 2021
Iyaebe:

Are you sure you are not BIPOLAR? One moment you will make a good post and in an instant you make a silly one as well undecided

24 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Maria: If I Can't Have You, Nobody Can (Old post) by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 25, 2021
Lol....
Re: BBNaija's Maria: If I Can't Have You, Nobody Can (Old post) by suffering: 7:13am On Oct 25, 2021
E no concern me. Na Tonto story sweet me not this rubbish.
Re: BBNaija's Maria: If I Can't Have You, Nobody Can (Old post) by redcliff: 7:14am On Oct 25, 2021
awon ashawo everywhere..

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Maria: If I Can't Have You, Nobody Can (Old post) by damola1: 7:15am On Oct 25, 2021
They are adults. And have free will

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toolz Oniru & Tunde Demuren’s Introduction Ceremony (Photos) / Burial Pictures Of Sadiq Daba / The Man I Will Never Marry – Anto Lecky, Ex-BBNaija Housemate Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.