Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,991 members, 7,803,289 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

BBNaija's Maria: No Man Is Bankrolling Me. I’ve Worked From Age Of 16 (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija's Maria: No Man Is Bankrolling Me. I’ve Worked From Age Of 16 (Video) (32102 Views)

I’ve Worked With Beyonce,lauren But You Have Great Talent -wyclef To Kizz Daniel / I’ll like to meet The Sugar Daddy 'Bankrolling' my business — Ifu Ennada / Justin Bieber Says, Please Pray For Me, I’ve Been Struggling A Lot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija's Maria: No Man Is Bankrolling Me. I’ve Worked From Age Of 16 (Video) by jaybenugo: 8:04am On Oct 25, 2021
BBNaija's Maria: No Man Is Bankrolling Me. I’ve Worked From The Age Of 16 (Video)

No man is bankrolling me. I’ve worked from the age of 16 — Big Brother Naija Star, Maria, says in a recent interview, IgbereTV reports.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7s350ViGvLc

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVcHzABLVH5/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

After the interview, Cubana Chief priest accused Maria of snatching his sister's husband.

Re: BBNaija's Maria: No Man Is Bankrolling Me. I’ve Worked From Age Of 16 (Video) by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 25, 2021
Tell them baby girl,haters shall be blind towards your success, your only offense is been a biracial you no kill person.

20 Likes 8 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Maria: No Man Is Bankrolling Me. I’ve Worked From Age Of 16 (Video) by MyExpression(m): 8:12am On Oct 25, 2021
...and why should we care??

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Maria: No Man Is Bankrolling Me. I’ve Worked From Age Of 16 (Video) by lkillbrokehoes: 8:37am On Oct 25, 2021
Lies and more lies, it's hard to believe this gender.

203 Likes 15 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Maria: No Man Is Bankrolling Me. I’ve Worked From Age Of 16 (Video) by Timnico: 8:42am On Oct 25, 2021
All of them begin work at the age of 8, I wonder how I'll protect my daughters from morally bankrupt female celebs and role models, ike a gwula dibia uwa.

159 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Maria: No Man Is Bankrolling Me. I’ve Worked From Age Of 16 (Video) by Africana1123(m): 8:49am On Oct 25, 2021
So nairaland done turn court for celebrity grin Oga Seun na rich man I swear ...back to the matter , we need to hear from Kelvin wife too angry seun thank you for this site. U too much shocked this news on Monday morning Buhari done reset everybody brain grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Maria: No Man Is Bankrolling Me. I’ve Worked From Age Of 16 (Video) by QuickStandard: 1:50pm On Oct 25, 2021
embarassed
Worked from 16?
Ok. Congrats

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Maria: No Man Is Bankrolling Me. I’ve Worked From Age Of 16 (Video) by nairavsdollars(f): 1:50pm On Oct 25, 2021
Olosho one one kobo

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Maria: No Man Is Bankrolling Me. I’ve Worked From Age Of 16 (Video) by Siwisheswereesh: 1:50pm On Oct 25, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Maria: No Man Is Bankrolling Me. I’ve Worked From Age Of 16 (Video) by Gwan2(m): 1:50pm On Oct 25, 2021
If God bless you with better WIFE, broda…you never know wetin God do for you for this life.

Bachelors searching for good and responsible wife among the crop of present day girls..Goodluck, a camel passing through the eye of a needle biblical passage was written for such guys. You wey don build relationship, know girl well, you wan come leave her for present day naija girl wey get yansh, Goodluck….

The thing is that, social media has done damage to the psyche of a lot of people, especially wen it comes to dating. Trust me, if I see a girl very active on social media like Instagram, with lots of followers on her personal page, not business page…and regularly updating pics of herself…that’s my number one turn off.

111 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Maria: No Man Is Bankrolling Me. I’ve Worked From Age Of 16 (Video) by Kingcalls: 1:50pm On Oct 25, 2021
Worked as what at 16...dem don burst ur ass.... once a Nigerian girl feels she is pretty, she automatically turns to ashawo

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Maria: No Man Is Bankrolling Me. I’ve Worked From Age Of 16 (Video) by Fragility6: 1:51pm On Oct 25, 2021
Yes we know.You've worked at clictofactory

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Maria: No Man Is Bankrolling Me. I’ve Worked From Age Of 16 (Video) by d1tto(m): 1:51pm On Oct 25, 2021
Oshey. Worker ant.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Maria: No Man Is Bankrolling Me. I’ve Worked From Age Of 16 (Video) by Romanoff(f): 1:51pm On Oct 25, 2021
Till breeze blow wey fowl nyash open.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Maria: No Man Is Bankrolling Me. I’ve Worked From Age Of 16 (Video) by hysteresis: 1:51pm On Oct 25, 2021
Fjk
Re: BBNaija's Maria: No Man Is Bankrolling Me. I’ve Worked From Age Of 16 (Video) by Temptee101(m): 1:51pm On Oct 25, 2021
shocked

The BS making frontpage these days eeh.

So BBN has not ended on nairaland?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Maria: No Man Is Bankrolling Me. I’ve Worked From Age Of 16 (Video) by ecomalchemist(m): 1:51pm On Oct 25, 2021
Na so..

ToTopreneur

The most profitable business in Nigeria now is CLITOCURRENCY AND COCKEXCHANGE BUSINESS.

when Big God don by car for you finish, you will come on Instagram and deceive young girls on Instagram that it's God blessings and hardworkd that brought you thus far.

Fact is 90% of women living all that flashy life are funded by men. Know this and know peace!!!

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Maria: No Man Is Bankrolling Me. I’ve Worked From Age Of 16 (Video) by SultanOfPuna: 1:51pm On Oct 25, 2021
Translation:
I have been selling pussy since I was 16

You see Air Hostess, Fear Them!!!
they are high class Ashawo. Very coded they Bleep rich guys and senators that stay at first class section of plane

Maria is an air Hostess for emirate Dubai
Emirates wey ticket expensive like mad
Imagine the guys flying first class Emirates
Air Hostess dey Bleep them well well
Some dey Bleep Air Hostess inside plane bathroom

Forget....

80 Likes 9 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Maria: No Man Is Bankrolling Me. I’ve Worked From Age Of 16 (Video) by Scottz: 1:51pm On Oct 25, 2021
Ode

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Maria: No Man Is Bankrolling Me. I’ve Worked From Age Of 16 (Video) by ibtommy(m): 1:51pm On Oct 25, 2021
Freshb body for fresh ashawo work. Well done. Olodo!!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Maria: No Man Is Bankrolling Me. I’ve Worked From Age Of 16 (Video) by IKBARUTEN11(m): 1:51pm On Oct 25, 2021
A
Re: BBNaija's Maria: No Man Is Bankrolling Me. I’ve Worked From Age Of 16 (Video) by odinson1(m): 1:52pm On Oct 25, 2021
Iyaebe:
Tell them baby girl,haters shall be blind towards your success, your only offense is been a biracial you no kill person.

Hoes birds of the same Feathers,flock together cheesy

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Maria: No Man Is Bankrolling Me. I’ve Worked From Age Of 16 (Video) by ACRI: 1:52pm On Oct 25, 2021
Lubbish

Let chiefprest catch you....

BBN is now like a cult like some people say,I can't defend it again.....its now a platform for the rich to buy spots n put their children

Then olosho runs girls follow suit.

Don't come 4 me if u no wan run naked o dis Monday morning

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Maria: No Man Is Bankrolling Me. I’ve Worked From Age Of 16 (Video) by iamyemiakins(m): 1:52pm On Oct 25, 2021
You mean you have been cashing out via clitocurrency from the age of 16

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Maria: No Man Is Bankrolling Me. I’ve Worked From Age Of 16 (Video) by Stormtrooper11(m): 1:52pm On Oct 25, 2021
Olosho since age 16 tongue

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Maria: No Man Is Bankrolling Me. I’ve Worked From Age Of 16 (Video) by Dialpad: 1:52pm On Oct 25, 2021
Lol, the men will be somewhere smiling now

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Maria: No Man Is Bankrolling Me. I’ve Worked From Age Of 16 (Video) by alpamo6: 1:52pm On Oct 25, 2021
Work what biko, because I have being working since I was 10.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Maria: No Man Is Bankrolling Me. I’ve Worked From Age Of 16 (Video) by Dialpad: 1:52pm On Oct 25, 2021
Why can't you state the exact business you do so those abusing you can "shut up"

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Maria: No Man Is Bankrolling Me. I’ve Worked From Age Of 16 (Video) by house10s: 1:53pm On Oct 25, 2021
Iyaebe:
working on men

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Rocks Cammo As She Wishes Muslims A Haapy Eid-el-fitri (photos) / Paul Okoye Blasts Ynaija For Calling Him A "Copycat" / Biography Of Jiganbabaoja| Abimbola Kazeem| Sho Mo Age Mi Ni Crooner And Actor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.