Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Mazda Rx-8 For Sale - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Mazda Rx-8 For Sale (1662 Views)

Converted 2005 Mazda Rx-8 Coupe Tokunbo @2.5m / Sharp Mazda 323F Manual Tokunbo #900k 08096577304 / Gimporters Has Done It Again! Pre-ordered And Delivered Lexus RX 350 2007 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mazda Rx-8 For Sale by dammybravo(m): 10:26am On Oct 25, 2021
A Mazda Rx-8 is for sale.
The engine was configured to an Opel engine. However, due to the fact that, Mazda Rx-8 engine is a rotary engine, the configuration is not what the road side mechanic can know, reason why I want to sell it off.

I changed the engine recently and it gets started and goes off after working for few minutes. That’s the condition. It goes for 350k

1 Share

Re: Mazda Rx-8 For Sale by kingreign(m): 10:40am On Oct 25, 2021
Can we see the engine bay of that car pls?
Also, what's with that huge big blocked off section on the bonnet. I thought its an intake vent.
Re: Mazda Rx-8 For Sale by dammybravo(m): 11:06am On Oct 25, 2021
kingreign:
Also, what's with that huge big blocked off section on the bonnet. I thought its an intake vent.

The section was created for the Opel engine space. If you check the Opel engine very well, you would see that its position is shifted above the bonnet.

Re: Mazda Rx-8 For Sale by kingreign(m): 11:13am On Oct 25, 2021
As much as I would had love to get this car but it's unfortunate that this swap took place. Too many things to consider, the integrity of the factory wiring, the integrity of the cooling, ECU, transmission, immobiliser, and all others.
Re: Mazda Rx-8 For Sale by laivwire(m): 7:56pm On Oct 25, 2021
dammybravo:
The engine was configured to an Opel engine. However, due to the fact that, Mazda Rx-8 engine is a rotary engine, the configuration is not what the road side mechanic can know, reason why I want to sell it off.

I changed the engine recently and it gets started and goes off after working for few minutes. That’s the condition. It goes for 350k
Why did you attempt this in the first place?

kingreign:
As much as I would had love to get this car but it's unfortunate that this swap took place. Too many things to consider, the integrity of the factory wiring, the integrity of the cooling, ECU, transmission, immobiliser, and all others.

A simple engine re-swap can't be done? The car still looks good. I'm tempted grin
Re: Mazda Rx-8 For Sale by mammanbawa: 8:08pm On Oct 25, 2021
Sorry to say bro, you destroyed this car
Re: Mazda Rx-8 For Sale by mejai(m): 8:58pm On Oct 25, 2021
kingreign:
MPI grin

Re: Mazda Rx-8 For Sale by chillex8(m): 9:24pm On Oct 25, 2021
Is it my eyes or......
I saw this car listed for 200k earlier.
Re: Mazda Rx-8 For Sale by buygala(m): 9:26pm On Oct 25, 2021
Imagine having a frontal collision with this car and that raised engine block disengaging from whatever fabricated sitting that's holding it down and smashing into your face and chest, bringing with it pieces of windscreen and dashboard, as well as one or two litres of boiling engine oil sad

Timing belt disengaging and hitting you in the eye while one or two red-hot engine pistons find their way into your eye sockets, and the runaway engine fan slicing your head clean off sad....

Wahala be like this Mazda RX..AKA the 1001st way to die grin

8 Likes

Re: Mazda Rx-8 For Sale by kingreign(m): 9:34pm On Oct 25, 2021
chillex8:
Is it my eyes or......
I saw this car listed for 200k earlier.

Yes you're right, but hey, it's a free world, we are in a free market economy. Seller is free to put any price tag he deems fit, potential buyers are also at liberty to bargain anyhow they deem fit too. That said, market forces, depreciation, wear and tear, will ultimately determine if the car stays in the market for long or not.

I come in peace!
Re: Mazda Rx-8 For Sale by switosman(m): 9:53pm On Oct 25, 2021
Do you still have the original engine and wirings intact somewhere?
Re: Mazda Rx-8 For Sale by Depressed101: 10:26pm On Oct 25, 2021
Food body, you don scatter the engine
Re: Mazda Rx-8 For Sale by diportivo: 11:41pm On Oct 25, 2021
buygala:
Imagine having a frontal collision with this car and that raised engine block disengaging from whatever fabricated sitting that's holding it down and smashing into your face and chest, bringing with it pieces of windscreen and dashboard, as well as one or two litres of boiling engine oil sad

Timing belt disengaging and hitting you in the eye while one or two red-hot engine pistons find their way into your eye sockets, and the runaway engine fan slicing your head clean off sad....

2 Likes

Re: Mazda Rx-8 For Sale by blucum(m): 11:59pm On Oct 25, 2021
buygala:

Omo that's some Final Destination kinda situation

4 Likes

Re: Mazda Rx-8 For Sale by buygala(m): 6:09am On Oct 26, 2021
diportivo:

Toh grin

Wahala for who buy moto wey na engine block be im airbag... Any frontal gboaaa, na scrape dem go scrape him remnants comot for expressgrin

Even when he reincarnate 600 years later, e go still bear the scars of that misadventure sad
Re: Mazda Rx-8 For Sale by surrogatesng: 10:10pm On Nov 07, 2021
is it auto? Whatsapp me if u agree for 150k 07067866986
dammybravo:

Re: Mazda Rx-8 For Sale by apachexx1: 4:55pm On Jan 06, 2022
Hi...is it still available?
Re: Mazda Rx-8 For Sale by Lahayjackson802(m): 3:55pm On Jan 07, 2022
Pls let chat here 08130383223 am interested
Re: Mazda Rx-8 For Sale by Ederovie(m): 10:56pm On Jan 08, 2022
The car go make sense if the engine could be removed and a Nissan Micra automatic gear engine could be worked into it. Anyway. Happy sales OP.

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Corolla 2007 black for sale / SOLD SOLD 06 Disc Cntn Honda Accor 9ja Used V4 1.350m Price reduce / 2002 Honda Accord (baby Boy) Price N750k @ Banix 07044024051

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.