Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Instagram New Feature From Instagram CEO, Adam Mosseri. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Instagram New Feature From Instagram CEO, Adam Mosseri. (311 Views)

UAC Nigeria Appoints Babasola Folasope As New MD/CEO / Facebook Appoints Adam Mosseri To Lead Instagram After Resignation Of Founders / Timilehin Bello, Meet Media Panache Nigeria CEO: "I Enjoy Being My Own Boss" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Instagram New Feature From Instagram CEO, Adam Mosseri. by aligntosucceed(f): 11:15am On Oct 25, 2021
This weekend, Instagram CEO Adam Mosseri announced the new exciting features of Instagram will be a gamechanger for its users.
Kindly follow at wendiloveee1 on Instagram for daily marketing tips and updates.

This Monday it will kick off with the new feature:

COLLABS
It allows creators to collaborate with other creators. You will be able to mark an Instagram user as a collaborator and if they accepted your invite you will be able to reach each other's followers and be able to comment on the video you collaborated.

NEW FONT AR EFFECTS
Instagram added 3d lyrics, dynamic lyrics, and super beat 3d lyrics. It adds accuracy to the lyrics as you created reels.

FEED CREATION ON YOUR DESKTOP
Yes, this is coming. You can now add your Instagram content on your desktop.

Kindly follow at wendiloveee1 on Instagram for daily marketing tips and updates.

(1) (Reply)

I Ought To Encourage You; Be Strong And Courageous, Never Giving Up / Wizkid’s 3rd Babymama, Jada P Advices Davido’s 1st Babymama, Sophia And Others / Discounted Cybersecurity Certification Vouchet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.