Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend (46008 Views)

Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) / My Experience As A Bar Man In A Lagos Brothel . ( Life lesson) / Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by jaelz(m): 11:20am On Oct 25, 2021
So yesterday wey be chilling day we all know as e dey be as joli fellows now, as a man wey no dey dull I went to this bar around Asokoro / AYA round about yesterday evening to chill and hang out with my cousin while watching football ⚽.

But something happened that damped my spirit yesterday, a private lower rank soldier that was wearing a track down and his army vest yesterday came into the bar with whom I supposed was his girlfriend and sat down next to us, he was very close to me in particular while the girl was sitted at the other end, what struck me was that he told the bar man to bring peppered chicken two plates but make his own to be just only pepper and onions and to cover the top properly with saviet paper so the girl doesn't notice, then he should bring one five alive and one table water for him because him no too hold money for pocket.

This really shook me because i was surprised as to why he could not just ask the girl to take something cheaper so the both of them could enjoy or even tell her outrightly that he doesn't have enough money on him so she should support him or so?

You see we guys atimes are the architects of our misfortunes because we always try to please and form big boys at the front of our women, I always tell people that a woman that you can't tell you are down financially or can't occasionally assist you with the bills is a total no for me any day any time.

Guys go through alot from Uber for the girls, to paying bills at the chilling spot, to trying to make her happy throughout the whole period you are out with her, to protecting her and finally paying her Uber back home it's just too much for me to handle believe you me and I feel it's totally wrong.

318 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by Sonnobax15(m): 11:21am On Oct 25, 2021
grin
Peppered chicken na your mateeeeeee? grin

Well, op,the truth is that I dey always dey pity any guyman wey dey try impress him woman at the expense of loosegaurding himself.........You see,this is one reason why I love hanging out with my guys, because when we are together,with or without money,we dey always dey feel okay cool. No need to carry body cheesy

354 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 25, 2021
Trying to impress anyone is a folly act.
He prolly can't make such sacrifice to his sister. That's his probs btw.

169 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by Kobicove(m): 11:29am On Oct 25, 2021
If the guy decides to go hungry just because he wants to impress a lady that's his problem undecided

259 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by MASTERYANKEE: 11:30am On Oct 25, 2021
Fuvvvk shirtttt

7 Likes

Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by Romanoff(f): 11:32am On Oct 25, 2021
When you're not being honest with yourself, girls will use you to catch cruise.

Would he have died if he said "babe, I no get money, make we just drink coke".

That's how you'd even know if the girl has sense, she could opt to split the bill with you, pay for the entire bill or ask you to pay for something you can afford.

Fake life.

246 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by siofra(f): 11:37am On Oct 25, 2021
Please what is peppered chicken that somebody cannot afford

Nigerian boys are too broke and stingy, may God help them. Amen.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by SenecaTheYonger: 11:49am On Oct 25, 2021
Dating in Nigeria right now is an even bigger responsibility than being a father.

The idea of being a single father is becoming interesting to me.

There was a thread yesterday where the woman was complaining about men in their 40s unmarried and just partying around, happy, she don’t know they have swallowed the single-dad pill and don’t want the added responsibility that comes with women.

124 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by KingDash: 12:08pm On Oct 25, 2021
jaelz:
So yesterday wey be chilling day we all know as e dey be as joli fellows now, as a man wey no dey dull I went to this bar around Asokoro / AYA round about yesterday evening to chill and hang out with my cousin while watching football ⚽.

But something happened that damped my spirit yesterday, a private lower rank soldier that was wearing a track down and his army vest yesterday came into the bar with whom I supposed was his girlfriend and sat down next to us, he was very close to me in particular while the girl was sitted at the other end, what struck me was that he told the bar man to bring peppered chicken two plates but make his own to be just only pepper and onions and to cover the top properly with saviet paper so the girl doesn't notice, then he should bring one five alive and one table water for him because him no too hold money for pocket.

This really shook me because i was surprised as to why he could not just ask the girl to take something cheaper so the both of them could enjoy or even tell her outrightly that he doesn't have enough money on him so she should support him or so?

You see we guys atimes are the architects of our misfortunes because we always try to please and form big boys at the front of our women, I always tell people that a woman that you can't tell you are down financially or can't occasionally assist you with the bills is a total no for me any day any time.

Guys go through alot from Uber for the girls, to paying bills at the chilling spot, to trying to make her happy throughout the whole period you are out with her, to protecting her and finally paying her Uber back home it's just too much for me to handle believe you me and I feel it's totally wrong.

Cc: Lalasticlala, Prettythicksme Seun Onila Farano Mynd44 Lalasticlala
na men wey dey like fake life na, me I dey tell babes money no dey, order cheap thing or I go leave your ass comot for here.

21 Likes

Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by Danjikanbauchi: 1:17pm On Oct 25, 2021
The same idiot will see his fellow guy on the road be forming Don Jazzy. Hunger go kill the useless soldier.

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 25, 2021
A smart girl supposed decode na. Na so I take one babe go fast food that year, she look me up and down nai she talk say she no go eat, she go only taste small from my own. Based on say she fit say I no too hold cash. Man never package himself fully that year, but I just landed a good oil company job. Na so I thank God say she look down on me, although I was prepared for her and even like 6 of her friends bcuz na so warri girls dey do that yeah. I spend only 1.5k, still force her collect big ice cream for her siblings. Last last I didn't continue with the relationship, as she dey look down on me say I no too hold cash, she no know say me don summarize her already say she no reach my spec for a serious relationship, based on levels don change

22 Likes

Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by duro4chang(m): 2:04pm On Oct 25, 2021
Na because of toto nau!

11 Likes

Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by bragamycin: 2:07pm On Oct 25, 2021
U get problem.
If to say she shine eyes begin Dey order, Na so u go insult her for here as hungry.
She addressed u the way u dress nd u Dey vex.

U for just kuku drop like. 100k bundle for her front to avoid plenty plenty
Ficient:
A smart girl supposed decode na. Na so I take one babe go fast food that year, she look me up and down nai she talk say she no go eat, she go only taste small from my own. Based on say she fit say I no too hold cash. Man never package himself fully that year, but I just landed a good oil company job. Na so I thank God say she look down on me, although I was prepared for her and even like 6 of her friends bcuz na so warri girls dey do that yeah. I spend only 1.5k, still force her collect big ice cream for her siblings. Last last I didn't continue with the relationship, as she dey look down on me say I no too hold cash, she no know say me don summarize her already say she no reach my spec for a serious relationship, based on levels don change

110 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by olaszydaruma(m): 2:09pm On Oct 25, 2021
Impress Kee u there angry grin

3 Likes

Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by PastorKosi: 3:17pm On Oct 25, 2021
That's the reason every single young man or woman must listen to my message
Before saying i do.

2 Likes

Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by tritt(m): 3:24pm On Oct 25, 2021
All fingers are not equal, so use your kafa.

siofra:

3 Likes

Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by Rickmann: 3:30pm On Oct 25, 2021
siofra:

See ur mouth..just listen to yourself.
Is it a crime to go broke?

This thread is for SIMPs like you who worship women even at their own peril.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by Blessingedem80(f): 3:33pm On Oct 25, 2021
jaelz:

Cc: Lalasticlala, Prettythicksme Seun Onila Farano Mynd44 Lalasticlala
Eyewitness zukwanike before they slap your eyes and you no fit talk wetin your eyes see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by Sonnobax15(m): 3:41pm On Oct 25, 2021
Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by BestRicePlug28(f): 3:41pm On Oct 25, 2021
bragamycin:
U get problem.
If to say she shine eyes begin Dey order, Na so u go insult her for here as hungry.
She addressed u the way u dress nd u Dey vex.

U for just kuku drop like. 100k bundle for her front to avoid plenty plenty
na God go bless you

8 Likes

Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by Shellsploit: 3:54pm On Oct 25, 2021
Na person wey no get sister go dey spend money on hoes.. cry
Wheres mosdi sef .. shocked

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by Lordbinsmar: 4:30pm On Oct 25, 2021
SIMPle Man grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by fourboys: 4:37pm On Oct 25, 2021
SIMP of a soldier

2 Likes

Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by fourboys: 4:39pm On Oct 25, 2021
siofra:

ur brothers left the group chat

5 Likes

Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by tchidi066(f): 5:20pm On Oct 25, 2021
The girl friend herself should be ashamed of herself, it shows she is a glutton, i can't watch my man take something way less expensive while i rake the giant portion, it's greediness, even if he doesn't mind well i mind, and we must take equal proportions, or we can order as take away and eat together at home. These girls that go out and eat a whole banquet on top of a guy's pocket, i don't know how they do it, the shame will be too much on me

50 Likes

Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by Nonexisting1: 5:25pm On Oct 25, 2021
That is how simps go about worshipping pussy and the sad thing is that they try to tell the rest of us that do things differently that we are not mature.

5 Likes

Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by dan9ice(m): 5:30pm On Oct 25, 2021
Even the Uber make she enter, another man fit they wait the babe for the nearest bustop they shout owa.. grin

And most of this babe no send you oo
They can even go home and gossip you

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by iamyemiakins(m): 5:32pm On Oct 25, 2021
Wahala for guys wey dey impress babes dem

siofra:
[s]Please what is peppered chicken that somebody cannot afford

Nigerian boys are too broke and stingy,[/s] may God help them. Amen.
You be male, female or shëmale?

8 Likes

Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by Heroicvic(m): 6:40pm On Oct 25, 2021
This story doesn't add up at all @op like how did you manage to hear when the soldier was telling the waiter to add onion to cover up and the gf didn't, you guys went to restroom or something?
Fvck this

7 Likes

Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by Odoogu(m): 6:52pm On Oct 25, 2021
op... You fall my hand.
Y you no ask the man who d girl really be to am and how e be say him run that kind parole.

The answer for be straight forward, and you no go need come ere, come dey confuse us.

Hope say u enjoy the match.
Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by BestRicePlug28(f): 7:20pm On Oct 25, 2021
Anytime women gist comes up about spending u see these ndi father Christmas, they will not shut up o because their mind knows who they are but because they want to feel among strong mind men they are the ones to come here and be bragging ( woman no fit chop me, fish brain no fit chop me) but outside here, they are pos to some very small girls.

A good man is a good man, he gives without announcing, he gives within his means and his heart is at peace with him.
See as a man u can't give what you don't have, I bet u all that girl is not that man's girlfriend "if this story is real" uncle wants to get down with her at all cost and he's pocket wasn't speaking the same language. It's either toasting in progress or something about to go down.

No two real people that are dating will ever want to suck the other dry, infact I'll rather I have a healthy business conversation during a hangout than u buying heaven and Earth for my table.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 25, 2021
I don't see anything wrong in what he did.

The girl is a visitor, so he has to make her comfortable in his domain, this is the same thing most of you will do for a visitor when broke

I still don't understand why it is an issue.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Married Women Stop Applying"-Man Recruiting Strippers In Ikeja Warns (Photos) / I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is About Becoming My Sister In-law / 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.