Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,132 members, 7,807,433 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

Anyone Having This Issue With NTEL Network? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Anyone Having This Issue With NTEL Network? (183 Views)

Is Anyone Having Same Issues With MTN Lines? / Ntel Network Thread / See How Much Data I Used In One Week With NTEL (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Having This Issue With NTEL Network? by MyDigitalTribe: 11:22am On Oct 25, 2021
This is really annoying, anyone else experiencing this?

I paid for 150GB, at 18.5k, I don't care about the bonus, but I should be able to use my 150GB at a very good speed. At least 6MB/s But no, I get only 512KB per second. And you want me to continue?

I can't watch Netflix and do any other thing again.

I work from home, I want to be able to do my work and enjoy my Netflix.

At lease 2MB per second should do this, 512KB/s can't even watch HD Netflix.

I contact their customer service agent and they behave as if they don't know what I'm talking about, I guess they don't even use the network.

Any alternative to this, with good network speed. I think Smile Network is just the same.
Re: Anyone Having This Issue With NTEL Network? by OversightTM(m): 8:11am On Nov 09, 2021
Swift unlimited for 25k is not capped. However the download speed is capped at 5mbps. But you will be able to do what you wanted to do with your ntel. That's what I currently use.

Or have you found a decent alternative?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Meet Shareit Lite, THE App For Everyone On The Go / Need Suggestions For A Router Or Wifi / Help On How To Call UK From Africa Free Or Cheaply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.