Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Enaira App Already Malfunctioning - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Enaira App Already Malfunctioning (952 Views)

Enaira App Returns To Google Play Store / Do You Have The New CBN eNaira App, What's Your Experience? / Complaints Mount As Enaira App Tops 100,000 Downloads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enaira App Already Malfunctioning by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 25, 2021
So it keeps giving either 1 of 3 error codes. I couldn’t get a screenshot of the third error code involving BVN service being unavailable as it comes up very rarely after retrying.

Re: Enaira App Already Malfunctioning by house10s: 3:24pm On Oct 25, 2021
u get time n money to waste

4 Likes

Re: Enaira App Already Malfunctioning by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 26, 2021

Re: Enaira App Already Malfunctioning by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 26, 2021
This is not an isolated incident.

Re: Enaira App Already Malfunctioning by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 26, 2021

Re: Enaira App Already Malfunctioning by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 26, 2021
Also whathefork is this? Who has account with CBN?

1 Like

Re: Enaira App Already Malfunctioning by Elsueno: 4:59pm On Oct 26, 2021
undecided

Pls this stuff works smoothly, u guys ain't just putting something correctly. I will try and open mine by tomorrow, it's pretty straight forward
Re: Enaira App Already Malfunctioning by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 26, 2021
Elsueno:
undecided

Pls this stuff works smoothly, u guys ain't just putting something correctly. I will try and open mine by tomorrow, it's pretty straight forward
You’ve not even opened yours yet you assume everyone who’s had issues is just doing the wrong thing, Go ahead Óo.

1 Like

Re: Enaira App Already Malfunctioning by Elsueno: 12:20am On Oct 27, 2021
ElixExo:

You’ve not even opened yours yet you assume everyone who’s had issues is just doing the wrong thing, Go ahead Óo.

I just opened it, there wasn't any hitch, provide the information as requested, It must tally with ur BVN data, otherwise it won't work.
FYI, my espeed is already online and activated. grin

Re: Enaira App Already Malfunctioning by Nobody: 4:47am On Oct 27, 2021
Elsueno:

I just opened it
I don’t trust you, show me the confirmation email.

Re: Enaira App Already Malfunctioning by Sammybase(m): 5:07am On Oct 27, 2021
when i first register i got my dob wrong and the bvn issue started invalid dob so i check and corrected it, the new error is that i started getting message that i have enter wrong details multiple times that i should contact CC, funny enough no CC to contat s i close the app and try again 24hours and successfully registration was good.

there is nothing crypto about enaira just a mobile wallet for easy payment like kenya is using Mpesa and ghana is using mostly MTN MOMO..... nothing unique or special and funny enough momo and mpesa are far better because you can send money to other African countries not the enaira
Re: Enaira App Already Malfunctioning by Elsueno: 7:36am On Oct 27, 2021
ElixExo:
I don’t trust you, show me the confirmation email.

Will I gain anything from ur trust, Nigerians and entitlement. I refuse grin

Re: Enaira App Already Malfunctioning by Elsueno: 7:39am On Oct 27, 2021
Sammybase:
when i first register i got my dob wrong and the bvn issue started invalid dob so i check and corrected it, the new error is that i started getting message that i have enter wrong details multiple times that i should contact CC, funny enough no CC to contat s i close the app and try again 24hours and successfully registration was good.

there is nothing crypto about enaira just a mobile wallet for easy payment like kenya is using Mpesa and ghana is using mostly MTN MOMO..... nothing unique or special and funny enough momo and mpesa are far better because you can send money to other African countries not the enaira

Let's give them the benefit of the doubt before bashing them grin, I see a number of valuable applications steaming from this app. let's give them time.
Re: Enaira App Already Malfunctioning by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 27, 2021
Elsueno
Then you’re just a liar with zero credibility, get off my thread.
Re: Enaira App Already Malfunctioning by emmabest2000(m): 10:38am On Oct 27, 2021
Elsueno:

Let's give them the benefit of the doubt before bashing them grin, I see a number of valuable applications steaming from this app. let's give them time.

What you sees will only happen in eBuhari regime cheesy

eNaira ko eBuhari ni

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enaira App Already Malfunctioning by Elsueno: 11:16am On Oct 27, 2021
ElixExo:
Elsueno
Then you’re just a liar with zero credibility, get off my thread.

Lmao, ,bros calm down

Re: Enaira App Already Malfunctioning by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 27, 2021
Elsueno:

Lmao, ,bros calm down
grin Wuna wey get account with CBN, tell your friend Buhari to run eNaira account for us na
Re: Enaira App Already Malfunctioning by Elsueno: 10:23pm On Oct 27, 2021
ElixExo:

grin Wuna wey get account with CBN, tell your friend Buhari to run eNaira account for us na

Even me sef, I no dey understand el presidente, d dude is not even in d country at d moment. d app is even off d play store sef. Omoh Nigerian government can really disappoint people Sha

1 Like

Re: Enaira App Already Malfunctioning by emmalexdboy(m): 11:15pm On Oct 27, 2021
The app has been removed from Playstore due to poor ratings. This is a dead project on arrival as expected so I'm not even surprised at all. We need E-buhari and not E-naira grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Enaira App Already Malfunctioning by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 29, 2021
They “fixed” the app and I can now confidently report that eNaira in it’s current form is completely useless. You can only use it to send or receive naira, Emefiele God is watching you ooo scammer!

(1) (Reply)

SCAMMER:::2015352305 Kuda Bank Orji Chizoba Ndubuisi / Palmpay Pos Are Available / Which Of These Banks Has The Best Internet Banking System.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.