Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

E-Naira: Pictures As President Buhari Launches E-Currency In State House Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / E-Naira: Pictures As President Buhari Launches E-Currency In State House Abuja (44283 Views)

E-Naira: Buhari Launches Nigerian Digital Currency / Buhari Launches WADA, Says Drug Abuse Deadlier Than Insurgency / Buhari Launches Pension Plan For Self-employed Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-Naira: Pictures As President Buhari Launches E-Currency In State House Abuja by seyz91(m): 4:56pm On Oct 25, 2021
they are all hypocrites combined

gathering of thieves and fools
Freestainworld:
Useless fellows, you banned crypto, what then are you doing with eNaira
Re: E-Naira: Pictures As President Buhari Launches E-Currency In State House Abuja by seyz91(m): 4:57pm On Oct 25, 2021
i wonder óo

even the Real Naira useless like the letter P in Psychology
believex:
What's the use of this eNaira?
Re: E-Naira: Pictures As President Buhari Launches E-Currency In State House Abuja by Torylanez(m): 4:57pm On Oct 25, 2021
Freestainworld:

How or where has crypto been banned ?
Are people not buying bitcoin again ?

Abi which kind mumu u be ?
Ofurukpe
Re: E-Naira: Pictures As President Buhari Launches E-Currency In State House Abuja by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 25, 2021
Freestainworld:
China banned crypto but piloting digital yuan, you see the connection? You are all brain dead in that sh*thole.. the president o, the hypocritical masses o..everybody in Nigeria, especially the supposedly educated elites, I spit on you all from Paris. Your reasoning stinks to the highest heaven.

1 Like

Re: E-Naira: Pictures As President Buhari Launches E-Currency In State House Abuja by Odidigboigbo(m): 4:58pm On Oct 25, 2021
To slap Emefiele of his bare head de hungry me
Re: E-Naira: Pictures As President Buhari Launches E-Currency In State House Abuja by ihedioramma: 4:58pm On Oct 25, 2021
Model404:
me self i don't know o, i meant when the procedures on how to use it comes out. I will invest just a small token incase it is a scam.
OK, any time you get the info let me know . Is not scam but you only think if Nigeria ends .
Re: E-Naira: Pictures As President Buhari Launches E-Currency In State House Abuja by thuxzwda1: 4:59pm On Oct 25, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
how much you go buy am. grin grin

1 molly.......2 bags of loud grin

1 Like

Re: E-Naira: Pictures As President Buhari Launches E-Currency In State House Abuja by Freestainworld(m): 5:00pm On Oct 25, 2021
Nairobi33:

China banned crypto but piloting digital yuan, you see the connection? You are all brain dead in that sh*thole.. the president o, the hypocritical masses o..everybody in Nigeria, especially the supposedly educated elites, I spit on you all from Paris. Your reasoning stinks to the highest heaven.
Mr Cryer, continue crying
Re: E-Naira: Pictures As President Buhari Launches E-Currency In State House Abuja by goodman5(m): 5:00pm On Oct 25, 2021
Baba want dey pay his fulani terrorist will e currency

1 Like

Re: E-Naira: Pictures As President Buhari Launches E-Currency In State House Abuja by OblorOblor: 5:00pm On Oct 25, 2021
Just reminds me of this ...

1 Like

Re: E-Naira: Pictures As President Buhari Launches E-Currency In State House Abuja by VEHINTOLAR: 5:03pm On Oct 25, 2021
I wonder what will drive the value of this eNaira when Nigeria's productivity and employment rates are at all time low(est) ? Whatever affects Naira will definitely affect eNaira and that means no difference ! So,what is the essence of this jamboree ?
Re: E-Naira: Pictures As President Buhari Launches E-Currency In State House Abuja by Jonathan2Edirin(m): 5:05pm On Oct 25, 2021
Do they know what they are inventing ?...no public awareness and campaign of what enaira is and meant....how to get it, secure it, etc.......I hope they know what they are doing.......
Re: E-Naira: Pictures As President Buhari Launches E-Currency In State House Abuja by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 25, 2021
ihedioramma:
OK, any time you get the info let me know . Is not scam but you only think if Nigeria ends .
sure.

1 Like

Re: E-Naira: Pictures As President Buhari Launches E-Currency In State House Abuja by Danjikanbauchi: 5:11pm On Oct 25, 2021
thuxzwda1:

1 molly.......2 bags of loud grin
I accept the Molly for the loud give am to lala. grin
Re: E-Naira: Pictures As President Buhari Launches E-Currency In State House Abuja by Sadiq3051(m): 5:11pm On Oct 25, 2021
Nice development, hope you guys will download the app

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsLhUPoiw7k
Re: E-Naira: Pictures As President Buhari Launches E-Currency In State House Abuja by Kog45(m): 5:18pm On Oct 25, 2021
googlepikins:
Ok
How person(Buhari)go to dey launch wetin he(Buhari) no understands
Re: E-Naira: Pictures As President Buhari Launches E-Currency In State House Abuja by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 5:26pm On Oct 25, 2021
[s]
Danjikanbauchi:
STD go soon catch you.
[/s]
Re: E-Naira: Pictures As President Buhari Launches E-Currency In State House Abuja by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 5:26pm On Oct 25, 2021
[s]
Kog45:
How person(Buhari)go to dey launch wetin he(Buhari) no understands
[/s]
Re: E-Naira: Pictures As President Buhari Launches E-Currency In State House Abuja by Mrjaz(m): 5:36pm On Oct 25, 2021
Rubbish something way boys go hack
Re: E-Naira: Pictures As President Buhari Launches E-Currency In State House Abuja by stasius: 5:45pm On Oct 25, 2021
Which one is the original app on playstore abeg?

Am seeing different things
Re: E-Naira: Pictures As President Buhari Launches E-Currency In State House Abuja by muyeski21(m): 5:53pm On Oct 25, 2021
[quote author=LordviccoDaGuru post=107051408][/quote]

A good idea that will save us a lot of money used in printing physical cash and the logistics involved in it. Sometimes we have to think out of the box

1 Like

Re: E-Naira: Pictures As President Buhari Launches E-Currency In State House Abuja by Xbs1: 6:13pm On Oct 25, 2021
Clueless govt instead of legalizing crypto they are launching dead on arrival ideas
Re: E-Naira: Pictures As President Buhari Launches E-Currency In State House Abuja by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 25, 2021
Ezehillary:
Anything that has to do with naira is useless, i was even subjecting to change our name to either dollarland or euroland grin

It will possibly make it easy to buy cryptos without going through the bank , that's if the foreign seller will be willing to accept e-naira
Re: E-Naira: Pictures As President Buhari Launches E-Currency In State House Abuja by Eaglesence: 6:25pm On Oct 25, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:
more photos

Hummm, make me sef give myself new name. From henceforth all ye people call me *_A-money_*

cheesy
Re: E-Naira: Pictures As President Buhari Launches E-Currency In State House Abuja by newisd75: 6:44pm On Oct 25, 2021
Cryptocurrency now is like the instagram of social media, or d google of search engine, that's y any nation that don't accept it, but go 4 their e-currency will pay 4 it, just like china that now has lower economic growth, buhari & cbn governor are following d bad e.g to scam nigerians
Re: E-Naira: Pictures As President Buhari Launches E-Currency In State House Abuja by pacespot(m): 7:13pm On Oct 25, 2021
Have they settled the lawsuit with this guy who claim to have trademark right over e-Naira?
Re: E-Naira: Pictures As President Buhari Launches E-Currency In State House Abuja by SEGLIZ: 7:21pm On Oct 25, 2021
believex:
What's the use of this eNaira?

it seem we are on the same transport in the journey of this emoney.

I've listened to a couple of analysis and analyst still nothing meaningful I picked them.

there no clear cut purpose of the currency, all got was it a means of transaction. with this there isn't value for money invested in it. why then compare or rate better than than crypto even with its volatility.
Re: E-Naira: Pictures As President Buhari Launches E-Currency In State House Abuja by EdobabaComedy(m): 7:36pm On Oct 25, 2021
johnmartus:
Hope this is not what bandits and kidnappers will be using to get ransom instead of cash.

If na so e go be then na the igbo man wey dey in charge of CBN wey introduce the matter una go blame. Meaning say igbo dey connected to bandits and kidnappers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja / Boko Haram Attacks Bama Barracks, Many Killed / Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.