Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,831 members, 7,802,664 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

World Bank Blacklists 18 Nigerian Firms, Individuals For Corruption - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / World Bank Blacklists 18 Nigerian Firms, Individuals For Corruption (38497 Views)

Ganduje's Ward In Dawakin-Tofa LGA Suspends Him From APC For Corruption / No Fewer Than 18 Nigerian Army Generals Test Positive For COVID-19 / Are These Listed Donations To The FGN By Private Individuals For Covid-19 True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Bank Blacklists 18 Nigerian Firms, Individuals For Corruption by sunto: 5:21pm On Oct 25, 2021
endsarrrs:
Is the Bullionvan baron on the list?! I didn't care to read tho shocked

Is can never be there, because he is a clean business,

2 Likes

Re: World Bank Blacklists 18 Nigerian Firms, Individuals For Corruption by Skillsnigeria: 5:25pm On Oct 25, 2021
grin
Re: World Bank Blacklists 18 Nigerian Firms, Individuals For Corruption by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 25, 2021
endsarrrs:
He should be with a fictitious company name
Re: World Bank Blacklists 18 Nigerian Firms, Individuals For Corruption by Jibsy203(m): 5:31pm On Oct 25, 2021
Afonjas and Aboki ppl again smh
Re: World Bank Blacklists 18 Nigerian Firms, Individuals For Corruption by Princeton92(m): 5:33pm On Oct 25, 2021
Firms not listed yet??
Re: World Bank Blacklists 18 Nigerian Firms, Individuals For Corruption by seyz91(m): 5:35pm On Oct 25, 2021
cheesy i tell you
Calibrator:
The Nigerian government itself is missing on the list.
Re: World Bank Blacklists 18 Nigerian Firms, Individuals For Corruption by adelaja70(m): 5:35pm On Oct 25, 2021
achymmania:
you must be igbo. Only them reason this way.
They always reason backward...May be na the shape of their medulla oblonganta cause am..

2 Likes

Re: World Bank Blacklists 18 Nigerian Firms, Individuals For Corruption by Rockride: 5:35pm On Oct 25, 2021

1 Like

Re: World Bank Blacklists 18 Nigerian Firms, Individuals For Corruption by achymmania: 5:36pm On Oct 25, 2021
adelaja70:

They always reason backward...May be na the shape of their medulla oblonganta cause am..
I swear.

3 Likes

Re: World Bank Blacklists 18 Nigerian Firms, Individuals For Corruption by Xbs1: 5:43pm On Oct 25, 2021
Oh
Re: World Bank Blacklists 18 Nigerian Firms, Individuals For Corruption by athaboi(f): 5:44pm On Oct 25, 2021
achymmania:
you must be mad
Re: World Bank Blacklists 18 Nigerian Firms, Individuals For Corruption by achymmania: 5:52pm On Oct 25, 2021
athaboi:
you must be mad
another Igbo spotted !!!!

2 Likes

Re: World Bank Blacklists 18 Nigerian Firms, Individuals For Corruption by Oduduwa707: 5:55pm On Oct 25, 2021
achymmania:

WRONG! I'm a core Yoruba and E no go better for Tinubu! angry
Re: World Bank Blacklists 18 Nigerian Firms, Individuals For Corruption by KosiGee(m): 5:58pm On Oct 25, 2021
I must confess, whoever conceived this…the bald head, the Chinese flag, the face, the graphic ‘Him Tu Lie’ is a bloody genius.

Even Obi’s ‘very frugal and ascetic’ household would be laughing at this photo.

Re: World Bank Blacklists 18 Nigerian Firms, Individuals For Corruption by Angy55(f): 6:03pm On Oct 25, 2021
Corruption every where.
Re: World Bank Blacklists 18 Nigerian Firms, Individuals For Corruption by Average9jaman: 6:07pm On Oct 25, 2021
This is a pointer to show how terribly clueless and stinking incompetent buhari is in running the affairs of this country.

He lacks any beneficial progressive ideas to set this country on a path to prosperity. There is no intellectual reasoning in his actions

He should be impeached for gross incompetence and negligence.

When other countries know more about what is happening in your country more than you the president and especially the government agencies responsible for fighting corruption, most of the DGs should be sacked.

The funny thing is for some of these people listed by World Bank, if properly investigated may be found to have links to corrupt government officials who would have enabled, facilitated and benefited from these fraudulent activities. Some of these frauds could only be possible with government collaboration

How can foreign countries be the ones telling you those that are corrupt in your own country, those that are terrorists and sponsoring islamic insurgency in your own country, it just shows many people are not doing their jobs and ought to give way for those who can do the job

1 Like

Re: World Bank Blacklists 18 Nigerian Firms, Individuals For Corruption by nairabacks(f): 6:10pm On Oct 25, 2021
How can I get world Bank contract ?
Re: World Bank Blacklists 18 Nigerian Firms, Individuals For Corruption by after4: 6:11pm On Oct 25, 2021
Must he be Igbo to say that? Is tifnubu not corrupt? If we may ask

achymmania:
Re: World Bank Blacklists 18 Nigerian Firms, Individuals For Corruption by after4: 6:13pm On Oct 25, 2021
Of course "he is a clean business"

sunto:

Is can never be there, because he is a clean business,
Re: World Bank Blacklists 18 Nigerian Firms, Individuals For Corruption by achymmania: 6:14pm On Oct 25, 2021
after4:
Must he be Igbo to say that? Is tifnubu not corrupt? If we may ask

another Igbo.
Re: World Bank Blacklists 18 Nigerian Firms, Individuals For Corruption by achymmania: 6:17pm On Oct 25, 2021
Oduduwa707:

WRONG! I'm a core Yoruba and E no go better for Tinubu! angry
another Igbo.
Re: World Bank Blacklists 18 Nigerian Firms, Individuals For Corruption by chaloskyx: 6:26pm On Oct 25, 2021
WHEN WOULD YOU BLACKLIST OUR POLITICIANS YEYE PPL
Re: World Bank Blacklists 18 Nigerian Firms, Individuals For Corruption by after4: 6:31pm On Oct 25, 2021
Yes I am an Igbo man, pure breed, a dotian, biafrans boy and much more.
Now the point is, is tifnubu not corrupt?

achymmania:
another Igbo.
Re: World Bank Blacklists 18 Nigerian Firms, Individuals For Corruption by APCNig: 6:34pm On Oct 25, 2021
endsarrrs:

Of course, illiterates don't read.
Re: World Bank Blacklists 18 Nigerian Firms, Individuals For Corruption by achymmania: 6:42pm On Oct 25, 2021
after4:
Yes I am an Igbo man, pure breed, a dotian, biafrans boy and much more.
Now the point is, is tifnubu not corrupt?

tinubu has been your nightmare for a period of aeon. Why don’t you leave him for us in the southwest the same way you won’t see any reasonable Yoruba talking about your irresponsible politicians. Focus on your house bro leave us with tinunbu, besides he never stole from the southeast.
Re: World Bank Blacklists 18 Nigerian Firms, Individuals For Corruption by ojsmscom(m): 7:09pm On Oct 25, 2021
[b]Lawyers of Igbo extraction have filed an application at the Federal High Court, Abuja seeking to join as defendants in a suit instituted by a group of northern elders praying for the exit of the southeast region out of Nigeria.

The northern group had approached the court praying to order the exit of the South-East region based on the agitations of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) led by Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

Specifically, the northern elders had in June this year instituted the, wherein they want the court to compel the Senate President and Speaker of the House of Representatives to expedite for the exit of the South-eastern region out of Nigeria before concluding the ongoing amendment to the country’s Constitution.

The suit marked FHC/ABJ/CS/538/2021, was filed on behalf of the northern group by Nastura Ashir Shariff, Balarabe Rufa’I, Abdul-Aziz Sulaiman and Aminu Adam.

By the joinder application, the Igbo legal practitioners led by Chief Chuks Muoma SAN, Ukpai Ukairo, Ebere Uzoatu and Hon Obi Emuka are asking for an order of the court to join in the suit as representatives of the people of the southeastern region.

https://journalist101.com/2021/10/25/igbo-lawyers-to-join-suit-seeking-south-east-exit-from-nigeria/[/b]
Re: World Bank Blacklists 18 Nigerian Firms, Individuals For Corruption by Oduduwa707: 7:15pm On Oct 25, 2021
achymmania:
another Igbo.

Gasco werey! grin

How Shopeju & Jegbo? grin
Re: World Bank Blacklists 18 Nigerian Firms, Individuals For Corruption by Jeffersonagain(m): 7:21pm On Oct 25, 2021
KingOfAmebo:

If you have nothing reasonable to say don't waste the space for sensible contributors...

Oya bring ya head...

Craze man get sense for him own eyes.
Dey make yourself happy.

Re: World Bank Blacklists 18 Nigerian Firms, Individuals For Corruption by nedzuby: 7:37pm On Oct 25, 2021
Fahdiga:
Under the inept and corrupt Buhari Nigeria has risen astronomically in corruption index

Instead of you to call out those involved you are blaming PMB.

Continue
Re: World Bank Blacklists 18 Nigerian Firms, Individuals For Corruption by Oddfinder: 7:49pm On Oct 25, 2021
nedzuby:

Instead of you to call out those involved you are blaming PMB.

Continue
U be mumu aswe. Wats the work of the efcc,icpc,dss etc?
He should call dem out then what u bloody fool
Isn't it shameful that foreigners are naming corrupt ppl, terrorists and terrorism sponsors in ur country and still the leadership of the coutry has done nothing about it.shame no de catch una? With d way buhari is leading this country astray una no de shame? Tueeeh
The shameless dulard even advised saudi Arabia not to public their names..mumu people

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Terror Threat: Real Reason US Raised Red Flag / First Shipment Of Crude Arrives Dangote Refinery with 950,000 barrel / Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.