Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

INEC Should Listen To The Voice Of Reason And Postpone Anambra Election By One W - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Should Listen To The Voice Of Reason And Postpone Anambra Election By One W (457 Views)

Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Back Kukah, Say FG Can't Suppress Voice Of Reason / The Real Reason Behind Inec’s Postponement Of The Election By Nonso Ozoemena / Don't Postpone Anambra Election ; Anambra PPCO Warns INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC Should Listen To The Voice Of Reason And Postpone Anambra Election By One W by Naijabad: 4:36pm On Oct 25, 2021
I have in an earlier thread today begged IPOB to please allow Anambra election to hold. But it appears majority of the people want a sit at home that day.

Here is my earlier thread https://www.nairaland.com/6819435/candid-plea-ipob#107046080

With massive resignation of INEC adhoc staff as reported by Saharareporters, alot of people have called for a shift of the date of the election.

INEC should listen to the call for a shift in the election date to enable stakeholder consult widely and reach a consensus with IPOB.

My position is that peaceful resolution of whatever grey areas is better than confrontation.

It may amount to endangering the lives of adhoc staff should INEC insist on going on with the election.

This is an opinion.
Re: INEC Should Listen To The Voice Of Reason And Postpone Anambra Election By One W by rottennaija(m): 4:40pm On Oct 25, 2021
You people are funny
Re: INEC Should Listen To The Voice Of Reason And Postpone Anambra Election By One W by Naijabad: 5:01pm On Oct 25, 2021
rottennaija:
You people are funny

I thought you are more concerned with Jehova Witness.

What brought you to my thread.

1 Like

Re: INEC Should Listen To The Voice Of Reason And Postpone Anambra Election By One W by rottennaija(m): 7:08pm On Oct 25, 2021
Naijabad:

I thought you are more concerned with Jehova Witness.

What brought you to my thread.
It's nairaland, is it not?

1 Like

Re: INEC Should Listen To The Voice Of Reason And Postpone Anambra Election By One W by Kennyprince: 7:32pm On Oct 25, 2021
So u mean the interest of self acclaimed ipob people shd be above everything, abi?

Well, what i suggest Nigerian govt shd do is get dozen and a half military presence in Anambra. Any idiotic ipob shd contend with the army simple.

For all i know , these people are terrorists
Re: INEC Should Listen To The Voice Of Reason And Postpone Anambra Election By One W by Naijabad: 7:40pm On Oct 25, 2021
Kennyprince:
So u mean the interest of self acclaimed ipob people shd be above everything, abi?

Well, what i suggest Nigerian govt shd do is get dozen and a half military presence in Anambra. Any idiotic ipob shd contend with the army simple.

For all i know , these people are terrorists

You don't even understand. The adhoc staff are resigning in their numbers. There will be no adhoc staff.

The people have already decided to sit at home that day.

Are you going to be pulling them from their homes?

1 Like

Re: INEC Should Listen To The Voice Of Reason And Postpone Anambra Election By One W by helinues: 7:41pm On Oct 25, 2021
They should postpone the election because of some miscreants?

This op funny oo

1 Like

Re: INEC Should Listen To The Voice Of Reason And Postpone Anambra Election By One W by helinues: 7:46pm On Oct 25, 2021
Naijabad:

You don't even understand. The adhoc staff are resigning in their numbers. There will be no adhoc staff.

The people have already decided to sit at home that day.

Are you going to be pulling them from their homes?

There are Nigerians across the states waiting to take up the job and fill the Lacuna of those resigning.

The problem with Igbo people is, they are pampering Igbos same way Northerners pampered Boko Haram when they started
Re: INEC Should Listen To The Voice Of Reason And Postpone Anambra Election By One W by gwarotango: 7:48pm On Oct 25, 2021
What I would suggest is that the president should declare a state of emergency in anambra for a month and deploy thousands of troops to counter IPOB. Anyways I don't really care about what happens in the SE sha
Re: INEC Should Listen To The Voice Of Reason And Postpone Anambra Election By One W by helinues: 8:21pm On Oct 25, 2021
1474f:
[s][/s]

Don't forget to cancel all the ones you missed yesterday oo..

The garbage are there

(1) (Reply)

If Buhari Bans Google Because Of This, What Do You Think Would Happen? / Why Enugu Commissioner For Lands, Dr. Nnam Resigned / So Ngige Voted For His Kidnapper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.