Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,011 members, 7,806,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Is The Excessive Taking Of Selfie An Mental Health Condition? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is The Excessive Taking Of Selfie An Mental Health Condition? (288 Views)

Risks Associated With The Excessive Use Of Condom / Nigerian Girl Takes A Selfie With A Love Machine At The Background (Photos) / Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Excessive Taking Of Selfie An Mental Health Condition? by doksblog(m): 6:35pm On Oct 25, 2021
Is the excessive taking of selfie an mental health condition? What is really excessive when it comes to selfie taking?

Selfie is a picture someone takes of himself or herself with a digital camera or smart phone. Then the person saves it or posts the picture on social media such as Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, etc.

If I may ask; what is wrong with taking selfies? Find out below.....

https://docbrainmatters.com/the-selfie-obsession-in-nigeria/

Re: Is The Excessive Taking Of Selfie An Mental Health Condition? by doctore212(m): 9:58pm On Oct 25, 2021
I just need better olosho for Adamawa
Re: Is The Excessive Taking Of Selfie An Mental Health Condition? by doksblog(m): 10:16am On Oct 26, 2021
serious?
doctore212:
I just need better olosho for Adamawa
Re: Is The Excessive Taking Of Selfie An Mental Health Condition? by oluwaseyi0: 10:21am On Oct 26, 2021
I'll just say yes
Re: Is The Excessive Taking Of Selfie An Mental Health Condition? by doksblog(m): 10:28am On Oct 26, 2021
and that is it...
oluwaseyi0:
I'll just say yes

(1) (Reply)

7 Better Ways To Handle Relationship Issues Without Fighting Or Quarreling / Please Help Someone / What Could Be Wrong With Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.