Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Please Advise On Envious Colleagues - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Advise On Envious Colleagues (280 Views)

My Salary Is Way Lower Than My Colleagues, I Am In Pains!! (please Advice) / Night Security My Colleagues Exposing Himself Always While Sleeping / 4 Ways To Handle Jealous/ Envious Colleagues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advise On Envious Colleagues by IDnoble1: 6:41pm On Oct 25, 2021
Hello Nairalanders,
I just got promoted at work but discovered that some close colleagues are not happy with the decision of the management, to the extent that they showed it openly with their body languages.
As a matured mind, can I approach and speak to them because they are now to work under my supervision.
Thanks
Re: Please Advise On Envious Colleagues by Holumhidey(m): 6:49pm On Oct 25, 2021
If I were you I would rub my position on their faces and taunt them very well

They might probably poison or use juju to hold your destiny sha

Wo! Do whatever you wanna do
Re: Please Advise On Envious Colleagues by yomi007k(m): 7:25pm On Oct 25, 2021
What people think or feel about you is not your business, it's theirs.

Being promoted however is not the end of the world so you shouldn't bother much or be "proud" either. Pride they say, comes before fall.

What should be on your mind is how to do a good job and how to gain internal/eternal peace. ...and you wont get that by worrying about people's impressions or expressions.

Let me add that Jesus who came to save the world was hated, so WHO ARE YOU? undecided
Re: Please Advise On Envious Colleagues by Wawelexy(m): 7:45pm On Oct 25, 2021
My brother just do your thing ur way, but be careful with what u eat or drink...
Re: Please Advise On Envious Colleagues by Adekunle813: 7:49pm On Oct 25, 2021
Don't mind the first comment , you got promoted and they're full of envy now you want to go ahead to taunt them? Belive me they will go to any length in getting you not only sacked but disgraced

When people envy you, the next thing they do is hate you
What you need now is wisdom, pray for it
And another thing you should start doing is making friends with them, joke and be lively around them, try it.

But nonetheless, no loose guard.
Re: Please Advise On Envious Colleagues by EngRichie: 7:16am On Oct 26, 2021
If you are not careful, they will push you to state of anger if they sustain their attitude or they will become increasingly angry with you. Be prepared for such scenarios.
In all, try to be at peace with all men

(1) (Reply)

Hello Nairalanders, Am In Need Of An I.T. Placement (student Work Industrial... / Full Scholarships In Canada 2022 / N/A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.