Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Reno Omokri: Nigerians Need 'e-Buhari' And Not e-Naira - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Nigerians Need 'e-Buhari' And Not e-Naira (28662 Views)

Reno Omokri: Nigerians Suffering Because Of Terrorists Freed Under Buhari / Reno Omokri, Nigerians React To Peter Obi Losing His Voice (video,pics) / Reno Omokri, Nigerians Reacts As Oshiomole, Tinubu Absent At APC Rally In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri: Nigerians Need 'e-Buhari' And Not e-Naira by onthehill: 5:25am On Oct 26, 2021
Reno Omokri stated via his Instagram handle that the invention of Nigerian Digital Currency, e-Naira, is useless, IgbereTV reports.

He stated that Nigerians need good governance from the president in the form of 'e-Buhari', to provide Nigerians with good schools, quality roads, electricity instead of a digital currency.

He wrote;

"If you ask Buhari to explain what he launched today, he won’t be able to say anything intelligent. How do you launch a digital currency with no blockchain backbone, no miners, and no clear idea of what you want to achieve? e-Naira could as well mean Embezzle Naira. Nigerians do not need an unnecessary e-Naira. What they need is e-Security, e-Jobs, e-Electricity, e-Roads, e-Schools, and above, they need an e-Buhari, because the physical Buhari is doing more harm than good. So maybe an e-version of Buhari will be better for us

#TableShaker"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CVd7LY4h2vE/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

165 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Nigerians Need 'e-Buhari' And Not e-Naira by endsarrrs(f): 5:28am On Oct 26, 2021
Buhari governance is better than Jonathan governance

56 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Nigerians Need 'e-Buhari' And Not e-Naira by Tony5050(m): 5:32am On Oct 26, 2021
To be honest, I see no need for the recent launch of e-naira when the country has lot of security and administrative issues to attend. We live in a country where a president launches what he has no tincture of idea on, just smiling and acting in a remoted sense.

God will help us all....

Kindly check my signature for your Assignments, Academic research, project, Advertisements, etc...

200 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Nigerians Need 'e-Buhari' And Not e-Naira by Tony5050(m): 5:34am On Oct 26, 2021
endsarrrs:

Says who wake up every morning thinking of how to get something to eat undecided

537 Likes 43 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Nigerians Need 'e-Buhari' And Not e-Naira by Namnam: 5:35am On Oct 26, 2021
I just want him to spend more on infrastructure
Digital currency is only good for stopping money laundering

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Nigerians Need 'e-Buhari' And Not e-Naira by MRDEE01: 5:40am On Oct 26, 2021
I don't wish it bad,but I don't not see thus E-naira standing a test of time.
I just hope it doesn't crash the naira further.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Nigerians Need 'e-Buhari' And Not e-Naira by endsarrrs(f): 5:43am On Oct 26, 2021
Tony5050:

Says who wake up every morning thinking of how to get something to eat undecided
folks like you voted the PMB government in. Now you want me to continue wailing?! We are in it together. It's either we hang seperately or we hang together...enjoy your e-buhari undecided

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Nigerians Need 'e-Buhari' And Not e-Naira by potent5(m): 5:48am On Oct 26, 2021
grin
Reno, abeg leave eBuhari. Make we de manage the one we de see koro koro.

Abi you wan make the man dabaru this country finish.

131 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Nigerians Need 'e-Buhari' And Not e-Naira by Tony5050(m): 5:50am On Oct 26, 2021
endsarrrs:
folks like you voted the PMB government in. Now you want me to continue wailing?! We are in it together. It's either we hang seperately or we hang together...enjoy your e-buhari undecided
Your kind of unique mentally deranged specie, where calling you a fool will be an understatement, should know when to categorically make a claim with evidence and not some tom foolery sheepish talks.

Be guided

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Nigerians Need 'e-Buhari' And Not e-Naira by Tony5050(m): 6:02am On Oct 26, 2021
endsarrrs:
Idiocy primate BOLLOCKS!!

You voted GEJ out and voted PMB in. You should eat your cake and have it slug.

I leave you to your signature....

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Nigerians Need 'e-Buhari' And Not e-Naira by thesicilian: 6:02am On Oct 26, 2021
endsarrrs:
Your mumu neva do you

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Nigerians Need 'e-Buhari' And Not e-Naira by endsarrrs(f): 6:09am On Oct 26, 2021
Tony5050:

I leave you to your signature....
Looking for victims to fall prey to your scam?! Not me. I am a patriotic citizen and don't devour innocent people of their hard earn cash.

Signature myfoot

*spit

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Nigerians Need 'e-Buhari' And Not e-Naira by Kunlelee: 6:10am On Oct 26, 2021
He is right though because the E-naira or Is it E-money can't be justify. What's the essence of it ?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Nigerians Need 'e-Buhari' And Not e-Naira by benuejosh: 6:15am On Oct 26, 2021
Most times when Reno opens his mouth to talk he always sounds like a spoon fed toddler.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Nigerians Need 'e-Buhari' And Not e-Naira by Maxymilliano(m): 6:26am On Oct 26, 2021
Lol ... Clueless government

Even the stress in getting onboard and how to transfer money to the e-naira wallet is something else.

I asked myself what is the need to transfer my naira from my GT Bank using my mobile app to e-naira wallet when I can use same mobile app to carry out all my transactions

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Nigerians Need 'e-Buhari' And Not e-Naira by Yobabad: 6:37am On Oct 26, 2021
It could have been to a local Yoruba muslim agbero as president than this man

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Nigerians Need 'e-Buhari' And Not e-Naira by temitope27(m): 6:41am On Oct 26, 2021
grin funny sha

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Nigerians Need 'e-Buhari' And Not e-Naira by Megabig: 7:04am On Oct 26, 2021
Is it that this people don’t know protocols or what, Osibanjo seem totally out of place, see the way he’s standing there staring like one houseboy.that’s the Vice President for gods sake and pictures are flying around. Wow

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Nigerians Need 'e-Buhari' And Not e-Naira by Grace001: 7:12am On Oct 26, 2021
Misplaced priority…
Re: Reno Omokri: Nigerians Need 'e-Buhari' And Not e-Naira by segunexcel: 8:08am On Oct 26, 2021
Chaii
Re: Reno Omokri: Nigerians Need 'e-Buhari' And Not e-Naira by Kobicove(m): 8:09am On Oct 26, 2021
Does Reno himself even understand how cryptocurrency works? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Nigerians Need 'e-Buhari' And Not e-Naira by bigdammyj: 8:09am On Oct 26, 2021
Okay
Re: Reno Omokri: Nigerians Need 'e-Buhari' And Not e-Naira by Osnami: 8:09am On Oct 26, 2021
grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Nigerians Need 'e-Buhari' And Not e-Naira by ishowlekon(m): 8:09am On Oct 26, 2021
E-naira is here to stay.

We need E-jobs more.

Am an advocate of skills and jobs

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Nigerians Need 'e-Buhari' And Not e-Naira by Geestarry(f): 8:09am On Oct 26, 2021
Omo
Re: Reno Omokri: Nigerians Need 'e-Buhari' And Not e-Naira by Handsum64: 8:10am On Oct 26, 2021
Frustrated looters aide

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Online Hysteria Over Video Of Buhari’s UNGA Speech Unnecessary – Presidency / Charles Idahosa: Igbos Don’t Deserve Presidency In 2023, They Will Get VP Slot / Governor Obaseki Visits Tony Elumelu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.