Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,840 members, 7,802,690 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Kindly Review This Marketplace And Forum - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Kindly Review This Marketplace And Forum (528 Views)

I Just Created My First Android App. Pls Kindly Review It For Me / Guys , Please Help Review This Website / Please Review This Python Blog By A Nigerian. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kindly Review This Marketplace And Forum by EngRichie: 6:41am On Oct 26, 2021
Constructive criticisms are welcome. I will use them to make improvements.

https://deyfind.com

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Kindly Review This Marketplace And Forum by KAM3KAZI: 7:10am On Oct 26, 2021
It's quite neat
I think you should add "wetin you dey find" message that takes you to the catalogue of items in the store

1 Like

Re: Kindly Review This Marketplace And Forum by chatinent: 7:15am On Oct 26, 2021
On mobile, two buttons are colliding close to the “post” button.
Re: Kindly Review This Marketplace And Forum by glaber: 9:40am On Oct 26, 2021
Nice work, love the design

1 Like

Re: Kindly Review This Marketplace And Forum by EngRichie: 9:31pm On Oct 26, 2021
Thanks very much. I appreciate your suggestion too and I will work on it.
KAM3KAZI:
It's quite neat
I think you should add "wetin you dey find" message that takes you to the catalogue of items in the store

2 Likes

Re: Kindly Review This Marketplace And Forum by EngRichie: 9:32pm On Oct 26, 2021
Big thanks! I will fix it

chatinent:
On mobile, two buttons are colliding close to the “post” button.
Re: Kindly Review This Marketplace And Forum by EngRichie: 9:34pm On Oct 26, 2021
Thanks boss

glaber:
Nice work, love the design
Re: Kindly Review This Marketplace And Forum by LikeAking: 9:49pm On Oct 26, 2021
Good.

1 Like

Re: Kindly Review This Marketplace And Forum by EngRichie: 3:29am On Oct 27, 2021
Thanks boss
LikeAking:
Good.
Re: Kindly Review This Marketplace And Forum by airsaylongcome: 7:11am On Oct 27, 2021
Why are you trying so hard to "copy" Nairaland with this feature

Front page contents
Re: Kindly Review This Marketplace And Forum by EngRichie: 7:09pm On Oct 27, 2021
How did you arrive at this conclusion? Before nairaland was birthed, was there no front page feature in some CMSs? Or every website with front page feature in the world copied nairaland?

I asked for a constructive criticism.

Thanks.

airsaylongcome:
Why are you trying so hard to "copy" Nairaland with this feature

Front page contents

1 Like

Re: Kindly Review This Marketplace And Forum by airsaylongcome: 8:41pm On Oct 27, 2021
EngRichie:
How did you arrive at this conclusion? Before nairaland was birthed, was there no front page feature in some CMSs? Or every website with front page feature in the world copied nairaland?

I asked for a constructive criticism.

Thanks.

It's the choice of words "Frontpage" for a forum. But whatever rocks you boat my dear. If you see it as destructive criticism then I will be quite. Sorry for asking
Re: Kindly Review This Marketplace And Forum by EngRichie: 4:55am On Oct 28, 2021
"Frontpage" is not an innovation of nairaland please. "promote to frontPage" has been a feature in CMSs. Just as there is commenting or moderation feature which nairaland uses present in CMSs.

My website is not competing with nairaland as mine has a niche and the core of it is ecommerce so I don't know how your inference came.

I even promote it here so the accusation of imitation is uncalled for.

Nairaland will remain useful to me as it has always been. Thanks.

airsaylongcome:

It's the choice of words "Frontpage" for a forum. But whatever rocks you boat my dear. If you see it as destructive criticism then I will be quite. Sorry for asking

1 Like

Re: Kindly Review This Marketplace And Forum by Sohot1(m): 3:29pm On Nov 03, 2021
It's a very useful app. A very unique e-commerce platform. Kudos!

(1) (Reply)

5 Things You Don't Know Exists In Python / Does Coding Really Increase The Iq Of Kids / I Implemented This Front-end Mentor Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.